Return to the Labyrinth (closed for Ravenloft)

Jareth stood over Renata, folding his arms, dispassionately as she groveled. He raised a curious brow as Sarah attempted to help her, parting his lips to warn her away, but... paused, waiting to see what would happen. Renata lashed out at his Queen only to be knocked out by one solid punch.

Jareth clapped, slowly, admiring Sarah more than ever, she had certainly grown since last he'd seen her! "Tough, yet tender... always my Sarah... my queen." He moved to the far side of Renata and helped her turn the fool girl over. "I could... send her back... make her forget... but I couldn't give her happiness... she has become one with the underground... her life as she knew it is over. She has been missing for years and her family presumed her dead... and let's be honest, who in their right mind would want to go back after living here, as a queen, for so long?" Jareth flashed Sarah a seductive smile and tweeked his nose.

He sighed, mildly disappointed that Sarah wasn't swooning over him and his charm and focused on the current problem at hand. "The best thing for her would be to give her her own domain within the underground and leave her to her own council." He looked down upon her as a bit of blood and drool began to seep from the corner of her mouth and cringed in disgust. "Preferably before she awakens..."
 
“Then do it Jareth!” she bit back at him, her green eyes flashing. “Give her whatever domain will make her miserable soul happy. I’m sure it’s the very LEAST that you owe her.” She told him as she looked around the room and found a pitcher of wine. She poured herself a goblet full and then swallowed it down greedily as she tried to calm her nerves.

Once she had swallowed down the sweet liquid she spun back around and glared at him. Her eyes roved over him. Her sexual awakening had been about this man and part of her wanted nothing more than wrap her legs around his waist and see if his lips felt the way they always imagined they had. A greater part of herself hated to give in to him because it would make him too damned pleased with himself.

“Will you be giving me my own domain or will you be sending me back?” she asked him as she poured another goblet of wine, setting the pitcher down with a force that made some of the liquid slosh out. “Did you expect me to grovel at your feet like this pathetic creature? Don’t forget, I have undone you once. I can undo you again” she threatened.
 
Jareth sighed and crouched beside Renata, forearms resting on his knees, carefully considering where he would send her. With a tilt of his head, he produced a glass orb seemingly from out of nowhere and spun it on one finger tip. He let it spin for a moment before blowing gently on it, letting it take flight, lightly, upon the air. It grew large enough to surround Renata and brought her aloft with it as it began to drift away, to some secret corner of the Labyrinth where he would not have to deal with her again. Where she could make of things what she wished, so long as she dared not show her face in his domain ever again.

Without looking, Jareth felt Sarahs eyes on him and he smirked, rising to his feet as he Brutus he'd his hands together, as if he had just finished some sort of work. "There, that's done then... He glanced Sarahs direction with squinted, knowing eyes. "You're staring, Sarah... no matter, I can't say I can blame you, I am your every desire after all. It's a wonder you resisted me even once."

He tilted his head quizzically at her question. "Why would I ever send you home or leave you to your own domain, now that you are my queen?" He slowly slunk up behind her and slipped one arm around her waist and placed his hand upon her belly, bringing his lips to her ear ad pressing his form against her. "The only thing I would have you beg for, my Queen, is more..." he whispered in her ear and moved his mouth toward her neck, kissing her skin.
 
Her eyes squinted slightly as he gave himself accolades and told her how strong she had been to resist him once. He walked towards her and she had to admit that he smelled amazing. However, the plumping of his own ego made her feel as cold as marble.

As he walked behind her, her hand continued holding the wine glass as he whispered into her ear. Oh how she would have melted into him had this happened years ago. However, as he spoke about her being his queen now, she couldn’t help but stiffen at his touch. When he kissed her skin, she felt lightening shoot through her body, but she was too stubborn to given into the egotistical King behind her.

She drained her wine glass and then turned to look at him. “You honestly think that I’m just going to roll over and throw my legs in the air for you?” she asked incredulously. She wiped her mouth on the back of her ankle as she stalked away from him towards the window. What to do? She had never imagined she would be in such a situation, especially with the man behind her. She turned to face him again.

“So you want what? My submission to you in all things? You’ll not get it. I’m not a child anymore, your magic and ego will not impress me as it once did…” she trailed off as she thought of their dance during the goblin ball he had created for her. Why did this all have to be so difficult? What sunk her heart to her stomach was that she wanted to love him, not that she could fully admit this to herself.

“You should make a mirror your queen Jareth, that way you would never have to miss a moment with your true love….you.”
 
Jareth took a step back and sighed, nonchalantly folding his arms and reaching up to pinch the bridge of his nose, in a show of mild annoyance at Sarahs recalcitrance. "Crude... but... No, I would not have you if you were quite so easily seduced, my Queen." He glanced down at her empty glass and smirked. "Careful, Pixies blood can have quite an impact, especially if you've never drank it before...You might want to sit down... or I could hold you." He offered with a smirk, winking as he strode up to her once more.

He froze, mere feet from her as she seemed to accuse him of only wishing her complete submission. "Clearly... not... a... child." He whispered, closing the space between them. "Why are you so afraid of letting me in, Sarah? Deep down, you long for my touch, I know you do. And believe me, it would be much more exquisite than you could ever imagine..." he brushed the back of his hand along her cheek and breathed out a sigh of desire for her. "The only mirror I would look into are your eyes, show me how you truly see me. Make me whole." He moved in to fold his lips over hers in a long and luxuriant kiss.
 
Sarah blinked a bit and touched her fingertips to her lips for a moment as she was told that she was drinking pixie blood and not wine. As it ebbed through her body she could feel her senses being heightened and her brain mellowing. She cursed herself mentally for letting herself be so stupid as to drink something from Jareth’s table. She knew how bad a peach could be, she could only guess at how bad this would end up. When he approached her she looked straight up into his miscolored eyes and gave him a very direct answer.

“I don’t want to give you the pleasure of succeeding.” She told him simply. Before she realized it his lips were on hers. Her body came alive as if there was a dancing, flickering flame inside of her that wanted to wantonly yield to his exquisite touch. She felt herself start to melt into him but managed to pull away. It had to be the pixie blood.

She tried to think of anything else. In her heart she knew she didn’t want to return to her previous reality. Would being a queen be so difficult? Surely there was something she could do. She was desperately trying to escape the intimacy of the moment. Frustration bubbled up in her and she turned to him.

“What has happened since I’ve been gone? Some walls are deteriorated and there are many changes? What is it you wish me to do as your Queen?”
 
Jareth noticed the way Sarah touched her finger tips to her lips and smiled. "Oh, don't fret, it will only heighten your senses and allow you to feel, truly feel, all the things you've been denying yourself." Her answer was simple yet indicative of a deep seated need... to win? Be in control?

"You have no power over me." She'd said once before, perhaps she even believed it... But he knew he was in her thoughts, in her dreams. A part of him was there and always would be.

"Oh... Sarah... how you deny yourself... don't you see? It's not about winning or losing... it's about the intimacy... about you... admitting... you... have... needs." He let her pull away, but walked her up against the wall with casual easy. He pinned her there, with his hands upon her shoulders, looking deeply into her eyes.

"Feel, Sarah, simply feel..." he answered her question as he pulled her shirt ft her shoulder, baring it. He grinned, with a look of wolfish hunger in his eyes, moving in to kiss her smooth, warm skin with moist lips. This time, he wouldn't let her slip away, he pressed against her, keeping her pinned against the wall.

While his mouth opened hotly upon her bare shoulder he caressed her breast firmly through her shirt, growling softly into the curve of her neck. He became passion personified and no amount of protest would desuade him now. He drew his free hand down her hip and pulled her leg up along his side, pressing his fullness against the small of her stomach.
 
Part of her was surprised at his sudden persistence, though she didn’t know why. Jareth was a man, no, a King who took what he wanted. His lip on her skin gave her a hot sense of joy and lust that went beyond what words could describe.

As those blue and brown eyes looked into her own pools of green, she knew she wanted him to own her, heart and soul. She knew she wanted to be his Queen, even if her mind would not allow it. As he pulled her dress from her shoulder, what little she had keeping the front of her dress together pulled away, leaving one of her breasts exposed.

Parts of her hated how much she wanted him. As his lips met her own full moist lips she could not understand why she wanted him, nor why he wanted her, so badly. She felt his hand along her thigh, pulling it up over his waist and she gasped softly. How many nights she had fantasized about this moment, and now that it was happening, she felt ethereal.

Part of her wanted to pull away from him to make him pay for the crimes he had committed in the past, the other half wanting the man she had for so long fantasized about. She felt his passion press against her stomach and she whimpered softly, wishing she could refuse him.

“Why…why…” she muttered senselessly as she found her mouth reaching for his ear, her teeth raking the delicate flesh of his ear. Why had she loved him all this time was her true question, though she would never admit it to him.

The “wine” had heightened her senses causing very sensation and taste to affect her much more than it normally would have. Though she tried to maintain control of herself, she felt her body moving in accordance of her heart and not her head.

She wrapped her arms around him and kissed his neck, biting it lightly as she moved back to his delicious earlobe. Her hands moved to his hair as her green eyes looked into his, reflecting the distrust of her own body as well as the long unsated yearning for him that had never left her mind. Part of her remained terror-stricken at the thought of yielding to him.

“I…I have given myself to no one else Jareth” she confessed, though it would take a torture session to admit that no man had ever compared to him. “Perhaps we should stop…” she said breathlessly, “I would hate to be a disappointment.”
 
Sarahs breast was full and firm, but gave tenderly in Jareth’s palm, drawing a breathy growl from deep within him. He sensed the war within her, between her heart and her mind, but all he could do, al he would do is love her for all time, with firmness, with tenderness.

Her soft gasp ignited him, giving him all the answer he needed. He stripped her of her dress as she muttered a plaintive "Why..." How much it thrilled him to hear her finally come to face her hidden needs, even if she was still questioning them. Her breath was sweet upon his ear as she sought to nibble on his ear lobe, causing him a shudder of pleasure.

They met eyes once more and the mixture of emotions in hers made him love her all the more. Her confession did not surprise him, after all, no one could ever compare to perfection, but still... it struck deeply at his heart, in a surprisingly unexpected way. For the first time ever, he felt... he had no name for it... his throat tightened, it was hard to breath and his eyes shown with unshed tears. "Oh Sarah... don't you know? You are all I've ever wanted..." he did not withdraw from her, but continued staring deep into her shining eyes as he produced another orb, bring it up between them. "Allow me..." he whispered, tossing it up into the air, where it shattered into a million pieced and rain down on them like star dust. Bathed in the sparkling light of the orbs particles, they were transported to a bed room. His bed room. Or perhaps the room was brought to them.

In any case, the room was lit in a soft purple glow and the bed at her back was covered in rich crimson silk sheets and mounds of full-to-bursting pillows. Jareth pushed her down, letting her sink into the lush embrace of the bed and followed her down, covering her with his body. He lay against her, his hand in her hair, his other snaking down from her breast to the subtle curve of her belly, finger tips slipping their way to the soft patch of hair that crowned her sex. Like a musician playing an instrument, he found the center of her pleasure and slowly began to strum.
 
One moment seemed to flow into the next and she found herself upon a soft bed. As his fingers caressed the most intimate parts of herself, her mouth fed hungrily at the delicate skin of his neck. Her fingers moved over his shoulders, slipping the shoulders of his tunic back. Her fingers then started to pull at the strings of his vest. As she pulled and pulled at the leather ties, she looked up at him and her brain blushed back to the struggle, the power shift. She couldn’t give in, as much as her body wanted to.

Breathlessly against his ear she whispered, “We must stop Jareth…,” though her inflection was not forceful. She wasn’t sure who she was trying to fight harder, herself or him.

Suddenly she pushed her hands against his chest. She breathed heavily as her green eyes stared at the door of his chamber. It would be so easy to walk through that door…to escape…

When she turned her head to look into those eyes that had haunted her dreams, she knew she couldn’t leave him. Just as earth and air were meant to dance, so too were their souls. She looked into his eyes once more and then fully submitted herself to him. Parts of her that were hard and restive were now soft and yielding. Her body knew that this was meant to be as if they were always meant to meld themselves, and as she finally gave into her feelings, her body yielded itself.

“Jareth…” she whispered, her steamy breath warming the curve of his ear, “I want to submit to you. To be yours and no one else’s…”
 
Last edited:
Sarahs eagerness to disrobe him warmed Jareth to his core, she had always been one to give as good as she got, but in this, Jareth was more than happy to let her succeed. He shifted to aid her in her struggle. "...pretending that we aren't meant to be?" He added in reply, without missing a beat. Even as she pressed her hands against his taut chest, he continued to ravishing her neck and bare shoulder with hot, lustful kisses.

He rose over her as she looked up into his eyes, loosing himself from his breeches for her. He smiled softly, looking down to where their bodies were soon to join. "It's acceptance, my Sarah, not submission, my Queen..." he whispered as he slipped between her legs, pressing against her.
"I will make you mine, always and forever..." he promised as he entered her, caressing her cheek, watching her closely as she reacted to being taken.
 
She gasped for a moment at the feeling a being filled. She felt a small pinch like feeling, though the rest of her was slick and welcoming. The small pain soon ebbed as she enjoyed the strange new feeling of being completely filled.

Her eyes widened in surprise for a moment as she adjusted. After several of his strokes, she began to feel more pleasure than discomfort, and the surprise at this feeling reflected in her face. Her hand’s moved to Jareth’s shoulders, her lips kissing him as much as they could, gently sucking in the delightful saltiness of the flesh of his neck.

Her back arched to meet him as her hands moved to Jareth’s haunches, only wanting more of him. As her hips rose to meet his, part of her had the wickedest though of withdrawing from him…a slight torture…however, as she felt his lips on her body, her mind quickly forgot her intended mischief’s and instead lost itself in the passion of the moment.

“How long have you wanted me?” she asked him breathlessly as her nails gently raked up his back.
 
She was still virginal, despite all the wonderfully naughty things she had done with herself alone at night when she thought no one was watching. He could tell that it pained her as he entered her. Her brow tightened and she gasped, doing her best to hide the pain. Sarahs beauty in the moment she gave herself completely to him was incomparable and the image of her that way would stay with him for the rest of his existence.

He stilled and then thrust, giving her time to adjust to the feel of him within her. Watching her eyes go wide and her face light up with wonder made him chuckle softly, lovingly. Her eagerness returned as she kissed every inch of him that she could reach and he delighted in her exhuberance, giving her full access to his neck and chest.

Sarahs tight embrace sent delicious tremors up along Jareth’s throbbing shaft and through his entire body, oh how he had longed for this... as she arched her back and her hips rose to meet him, he scooped her up and brought her onto his lap, as if sensing her playfully wicked thoughts, bringing her fully down upon his length. He looked her in the eyes as they found their natural rhythm. "From the moment I saw you practicing your lines for the play, I knew you were the one..." in truth, it was because of one line in particular, she always thought it was the one she could never remember, but he knew, no, he felt, in his heart, in the core of his being, it wasn't that she couldn't remember it, but because deep down, she knew she couldn't say it with true conviction.

"From the moment you said it... 'you have no power over me.' I didn't control you, you gave yourself to me, and that is the most precious gift of all."
 
As he pulled her up onto his lap her eyes opened wide at the new sensation. “Oh my God!” she exclaimed as he seemed to touch something deep inside of her that sent even more pleasure bolting through her body.

She moved with him, her arms wrapped around his shoulders, her nipples brushing his chest with each movement. “Oh Jareth…” She whimpered as her eyebrows knitted together. Every time he moved within her, he stoked her passion and all she could think about was wanting more.

She moved faster, moaning as she bobbed up and down. “It feels so good!” she moaned as if it were not to be expected. Her body was on fire and she leaned back on her arms while the rest of her remained in his lap, writhing in passion.

“Oh God Jareth…you’re going to make me cum soon!” she cried as her body started to quiver. She sat up again on top of him and slammed her body down around his cock as hard and fast as she could as pleasure started to sweep over her body.
 
A slow smile of satisfaction crept upon Jareths lips as Sarah surrendered to the sensations filling her body. She seemed genuinely surprised by the way he was making her feel. For him, she was liquid velvet as she moved with him and he couldn't say what was more beautiful, the feeling of their union, or the vision of her in raptured by passion and pleasure.

"Magnificent." He agreed, breathlessly as she began to move faster in his lap. He caressed and kissed her all over as she writhed for him, thrilling at the feel of her warm, smooth skin. He growled lustfully as he nibbled at her breasts, taking her nipples between his lips and warming them with his velvet tongue.

At her cry of impending release, he felt her quivering, knowing her need as his own, making him shudder, he was close as well, he could feel it. She dropped down in his lap again and again with such force that she made him spurt his seed deep within her, bursts of pleasure rushing through him.
 
Sarah felt herself cum hard around him, her cry of ecstasy was muffled as her mouth clamped down on his shoulder, biting it a bit, her fingers curling into the skin of his back. Her hips moved slightly, wanting to prolong the pleasure but soon even her body could take no more and she laid back on the bed, her legs still around him, her arms above her head.

She looked up at him through heavy eyelids, his form outlined in light from the fire burning in the fireplace behind him. It had been all she thought it would be and so much more. She eventually unwrapped her legs from his waist and then moved them up and down his body for a moment before allowing him to pull away if he wished it.

She waited until he was next to her and then kissed him with the hot and intimate passion she felt for him, her full lips causing a delicious “smacking” sound as she pulled away.
 
Sarah was everything he had ever wanted and now that she was his, he felt powerful. The feel of her release drawing him deep within her as she cried out in ecstasy was almost too much to bare. The subtle bite of her teeth and dig of her fingernails gave him something to focus on to keep him from being swallowed whole by the raw intimacy of making her his own. She seemed reluctant to stop, seemed to want more, but it didn't take long before it was clear that 'more' would just be little more than a discomfort...

He stayed within her as she laid back and let her arms rest limply above her head, framing her sweetly contented face. It took Jareth a full minute before he felt he could withdraw from her without suffering agonizing pleasure. In that time, they didn't speak, but it seemed that they had said volumes to one another as she looked at him with lidded eyes and ran the silken skin of her thighs along his hips. He felt as though he might melt away in her tender embrace, like a wax figure too close to a flame.

Eventually, he found the strength to Come up and lay beside her, surprised by the white hot passion of her kiss. He was speechless, perhaps for the first time ever. He bit his lower lip and smirked, perusing her naked body with his eyes and his fingertips, thinking of something clever and Witty to say about what they had just shared. However, the moment he looked into her eyes again, he was taken by surprise to find that her eyes had changed!

They had become like his! Mismatched and beautiful.
 
Sarah didn’t feel any physical change that had taken place in her, however, it was clear to her that something that had been missing or lost had been replaced and found. In their afterglow a little of her mind had returned and she pulled a silken sheet up over body. She supposed she should have felt more shame about what she had just done, how easily she had given in, but instead, she felt sated and contented.

She rolled over on her side to face him, propping her head up on her hand as her fingertips ran over his jaw and chin before tracing over his chest. She got goosebumps and her nipples hardened through the sheet as his fingers traced over her skin. She seemed pensive for several moments, moments that felt like months, before she looked up at him.

“Now that I am here, what is my purpose?” she said as she finally brought her eyes to meet his. “I see there has been some…disarray in the Labyrinth…as if some far off storm were just waiting to decimate this place completely…” she paused and then moved closer to him so that her head rested on his shoulder. “What has happened since I left?” she asked him softly.
 
Back
Top