Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 07-11-2016, 09:38 PM   #1
xxromanceguy
Literotica Guru

Face sitting/riding

One of my most memorable experiences was a few years ago with an ex. She was a very hot blonde perfect slightly saggy tits and and ass that would challenge alexis texas any day. She had very plump labia that I could suck for hours. I spent a lot of time between her thighs eating her sweet wet pussy in bed.
One night in particular, we were petting and teasing and I spent a long time getting that pussy extremely wet and swollen before I attempted to actually do any fucking. I had her saddle my face so we could get into some serious 69. Her snatch was literally dripping dew down her thighs and ass. So without hesitation I sucked her hard clit between my lips as she took my cock into her warm mouth. She had a very talented tongue that could do things to my cock head that would have me begging to cum. Anyway, as I began licking and sucking her wetness, she was so worked up that she started humping my face fiercely. Rubbing her nectar all over my face. Literally smothering me in her flesh. I even had to lift her ass several times just to get a breathe of air! I had never seen her so forceful during sex before and I was in ecstacy knowing I was giving her so much pleasure. Eventually, she released her administrations to my cock all together and concentrated on getting herself off on my face. She turned around and sat down with her sparse pubes right on my lips and rode my face horseback style untill she came in several spasms coating my face in her creamy discharge. I continued licking her clean until she was too sensitive to continue. When her orgasm subsided I was still hard a dripping precum like crazy. She mounted my cock and rode me to a quick cum and kept riding that creampie untill she came again. We were both soaked in sweat, pussy juice and cum... since then we did this several times but never as intense as that first time. Now, years later, I still fantasize about that session and have had many solo orgasms thinking about it.
Just a fond memory. Anyone else ever have such intense sex from facesitting and riding?

Old 08-14-2016, 11:16 AM   #2
MODaddy68
Really Really Experienced

Yes, several. One of the fondest memories is one night at a motel with a gf that was living with me. I guess the change of scenery really got her going and I basically just put her up there in the north face position and told her to ride me well and not stop until she cummed. She liked it so much we had 5 face riding sessions that night all ending in her orgasms and one the next morning. It was pretty much a common thing after that. My tongue and jaw muscles was kinda sore for a couple of days after that night but I certainly didn't mind.

Do you mind if I start posting some pics/gifs in this thread also to get more interest? I'd be glad to do so.

Old 08-14-2016, 11:19 AM   #3
chargergirl
Fet Central and GLBT mod

Just make sure they follow the forum guidelines or they will be removed:

http://www.literotica.com/faq/06025613.shtml#06188484

No hardcore.

"Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option."

"Well behaved women seldom make history" - Lauren Thatcher Ulrich

“Know this: I have tasted your mind and I cannot forget its flavor.” ~Unknown

Old 09-22-2016, 09:52 PM   #4
tbck1000
Literotica Guru

https://onlyshecums.tumblr.com/post/...related_post=1

Old 09-22-2016, 09:56 PM   #5
Sanz77
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbck1000 View Post
SO HOT! Great tumblr. I'll tell you what, Lit is full of cock worship and dom conversations which is great, don't get me wrong, but there should be more about pussy worship. When a woman is so confident and so attached to you that she gives her pussy for you to adore and take care of and please every chance you get...I. Love. That!

~Looking to enjoy the sensual side of life with like-minded and open-minded people!

~Dom at heart. Love to experiment. Let's learn about one another.

Old 09-23-2016, 05:37 AM   #6
ElliottEden
Literotica Guru

One of my goto tumblrs.

So many smiles...

https://66.media.tumblr.com/318a318c...ns2uo1_540.gif

https://66.media.tumblr.com/8002928a...2br4o1_500.gif

https://66.media.tumblr.com/2988e5e8...t2nho1_400.gif

https://66.media.tumblr.com/14dff059...ntbwo1_400.gif

https://67.media.tumblr.com/5f82406b...ntbwo1_500.gif

Old 09-23-2016, 08:44 AM   #7
just4friends
Literotica Guru

Any with the man swallowing for a change?

Old 09-23-2016, 08:34 PM   #8
someguy7791
Really Experienced

grind that pussy.....

against my face. I love when a woman rides my face

Old 09-24-2016, 02:12 PM   #9
wurzelsepp99
Virgin

very hot!

Old 09-24-2016, 04:10 PM   #10
Intoanythin
Literotica Guru

Such a great thread, I absolutely love face sitting, pussy worshiping, etc, hope this keeps up!

Old 09-24-2016, 06:15 PM   #11
txfuncouple
Literotica Guru

Have to agree that there should be more of this. A confident woman that will ride your face to orgasm is an incredible turn on. When I was singe I'd offer to "give head" to a prospective lady without asking for reciprocation also like guys ask girls to do. Never had one turn me down and it led to several more encounters establishing that I didn't expect anything from them--just let me please you with my mouth.

And when they were a squirter, extra exciting and fun. I would do it as many times as they wanted and several times never even took my clothes off although my cock was hard as a rock. Even finished after several orgasms and left when she was done with nothing else but a kiss goodnight.

Love to see videos of face riding orgasms. Don't ever be shy to ask ladies--before, during or after sex. Most men can't get enough of going down and I'm not particular if there's cum inside or not (it's even hotter with a cum filled pussy). Just the turn on of a woman straddling my face and riding herself to orgasm is enough to make me cum.

Old 09-24-2016, 06:22 PM   #12
LitMILF
Virgin

Last September I visited the friend I mentioned in this thread, and one of the most memorable parts of my visit was getting to ride his face.

Although I brought restraints and a blindfold with me and we took turns using them during my visit, on this occasion I simply asked him to keep his hands above his head touching the headboard. I started by licking, sucking, and stroking his cock and balls to get him nice and hard first, and I even slid my finger in his ass while I sucked him because I know how much he likes that.

Once I was satisfied with how hard he was, I moved toward the head of the bed, but I didn’t let him lick my pussy right away. Instead, I teased him by rubbing my clit and finger-fucking myself just out of reach of his lips and tongue. He wasn’t restrained in any way, but he knew that I wouldn’t let him lick my pussy if he tried to do it before I was ready. Because he was so well-behaved, I let him clean the juices off my fingers before I started riding him.

I held onto the headboard as I smothered his face with my wet pussy. He kept trying to move his hands so that he could stroke his cock, but I wouldn’t let him touch it. At one point, I could see his cock twitching in frustrated anticipation when I glanced back at it.

After I came, stretched out next to him and gave him a deep, long kiss so I could taste my slutty pussy juices on him. He flipped me over so that my face was buried in a pillow and my ass was in the air and started fucking me really hard. It didn’t take him long to fill my still-spasming cunt with a huge, hot load of cum.

Old 09-24-2016, 06:29 PM   #13
gregy70
Literotica Guru

It's been a long time dream of mine to find a woman who would love to have me visit her just for the purpose of her getting licked.
To be face riden & fucked like in these posts .. Oh my.. Want!

Old 09-25-2016, 03:00 AM   #14
chatdreamer
Really Experienced

If my wife gets too horny, she lets me lick her while she face sits me

Old 09-25-2016, 01:06 PM   #15
txfuncouple
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by LitMILF View Post
Last September I visited the friend I mentioned in this thread, and one of the most memorable parts of my visit was getting to ride his face.

Although I brought restraints and a blindfold with me and we took turns using them during my visit, on this occasion I simply asked him to keep his hands above his head touching the headboard. I started by licking, sucking, and stroking his cock and balls to get him nice and hard first, and I even slid my finger in his ass while I sucked him because I know how much he likes that.

Once I was satisfied with how hard he was, I moved toward the head of the bed, but I didn’t let him lick my pussy right away. Instead, I teased him by rubbing my clit and finger-fucking myself just out of reach of his lips and tongue. He wasn’t restrained in any way, but he knew that I wouldn’t let him lick my pussy if he tried to do it before I was ready. Because he was so well-behaved, I let him clean the juices off my fingers before I started riding him.

I held onto the headboard as I smothered his face with my wet pussy. He kept trying to move his hands so that he could stroke his cock, but I wouldn’t let him touch it. At one point, I could see his cock twitching in frustrated anticipation when I glanced back at it.

After I came, stretched out next to him and gave him a deep, long kiss so I could taste my slutty pussy juices on him. He flipped me over so that my face was buried in a pillow and my ass was in the air and started fucking me really hard. It didn’t take him long to fill my still-spasming cunt with a huge, hot load of cum.
That's a very good story about your experience. Makes me want my wife on my face too. We've don't things like that and I usually have to fuck her fast and deep when she gets done cumming on my face. Also love it when she has multiples and stays there straddling my mouth, letting me taste her juices as she pleasures herself. My favorite is a woman doing that after her pussy is filled with cum or if she squirts when climaxing. That only adds to the thrill for me.

Old 09-25-2016, 02:53 PM   #16
Sanz77
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by LitMILF View Post

Although I brought restraints and a blindfold with me and we took turns using them during my visit, on this occasion I simply asked him to keep his hands above his head touching the headboard. I started by licking, sucking, and stroking his cock and balls to get him nice and hard firs him by rubbing my clit and finger-fucking myself just out of r, but I

Wow! Great detail on the experience. Finding someone to sexually explore with is a beautiful and FUN thing. May my search continue...

~Looking to enjoy the sensual side of life with like-minded and open-minded people!

Old 09-25-2016, 03:01 PM   #17
oggbashan
Ancient writer

A bride facesitting 12 minutes long...

http://xhamster.com/movies/3808783/f...ing_bride.html

Oggbashan's long list of stories
Jeanne D'Artois' few

electricblue66:
It's like [oggbashan] is writing for the third puffin over there by the sixth rock, when everyone else is an emperor penguin in the Antarctic, where there's tens of thousands of the bastards.

Old 09-25-2016, 03:06 PM   #18
Sanz77
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by oggbashan View Post
A bride facesitting 12 minutes long...

http://xhamster.com/movies/3808783/f...ing_bride.html
DOUBLE THUMBS UP! Mmmm Mmmm! Love it

Old 09-25-2016, 03:11 PM   #19
therearenowords
Really Really Experienced

Awesomely hot gifs

I have an arrangement with a certain Lit Gentleman, were we meet every now and then in a lovely hotel, and he masturbates while I sit on his face

Sex Proud

Nasty Woman

Old 09-25-2016, 03:18 PM   #20
Sanz77
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by therearenowords View Post
Awesomely hot gifs

I have an arrangement with a certain Lit Gentleman, were we meet every now and then in a lovely hotel, and he masturbates while I sit on his face
That is such a great arrangement! The level of intensity when you two meet must be electric! How many rounds do you go before you're both fully satisfied?

Old 09-25-2016, 03:26 PM   #21
Sanz77
Really Experienced

http://67.media.tumblr.com/173eaefd7...kuabo1_400.gif

http://66.media.tumblr.com/872d0cd41...crrdo1_500.gif

Old 09-26-2016, 07:34 AM   #23
hilton1958
Literotica Guru

A great collection of pics, thanks, love this subject!

Old 09-26-2016, 12:14 PM   #24
azsaguaro
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElliottEden View Post
My girlfriend enjoys her wine. I'll have to suggest this one to her.

Old 10-01-2016, 03:59 PM   #25
xxromanceguy
Literotica Guru

Fucking awesome pics and gifs!!! I forgot I started this thread.... oh well, giving it a little bump. Keep up the reply and gifs!!!