Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 01-03-2015, 02:44 PM   #1
luv2bfkd
and seeded

The act of cumming inside

Recently we had a girlís night out and we wound up talking about sex. The topic came to what is our preference when our man cums in us. Myself and some of the others prefer that he be balls deep inside us, shooting his load deep inside us. Others preferred that he withdraw until just the head of his cock is still inside them, and releasing near the entrance of their pussy.

Ladies, whatís your preference? Deep inside or just the head of his cock in you?

For you guys, itís been my experience that the guy has always wanted to be as deep inside me as he can when he cums in me. Iíve simply always considered it a manís natural desire to want to inseminate his lady as deeply as he can.
Whatís your preference? Deep inside or barely inside? If her preference is barely inside, and you want to comply with her desire, is it difficult to resist doing it deep inside her?

Old 01-03-2015, 02:45 PM   #2
Mercury_Maniac
Can't Reason with Idiots

no preference, haven't done it

Old 01-03-2015, 02:49 PM   #3
J1biboi
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2bfkd View Post
Recently we had a girlís night out and we wound up talking about sex. The topic came to what is our preference when our man cums in us. Myself and some of the others prefer that he be balls deep inside us, shooting his load deep inside us. Others preferred that he withdraw until just the head of his cock is still inside them, and releasing near the entrance of their pussy.

Ladies, whatís your preference? Deep inside or just the head of his cock in you?

For you guys, itís been my experience that the guy has always wanted to be as deep inside me as he can when he cums in me. Iíve simply always considered it a manís natural desire to want to inseminate his lady as deeply as he can.
Whatís your preference? Deep inside or barely inside? If her preference is barely inside, and you want to comply with her desire, is it difficult to resist doing it deep inside her?
I've never had a woman indicate a preference, I just always had it all the way in when I cum.

Old 01-03-2015, 02:52 PM   #4
luv2bfkd
and seeded

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury_Maniac View Post
no preference, haven't done it

Maybe youíll soon have the opportunity. The guys Iíve been with have all enjoyed being allowed to cum in me.

Old 01-03-2015, 02:57 PM   #5
NC_OBX80
Literotica Guru

I've always loved being deep inside her as I cum, thrusting hard and deep as the first stream pumps into her. Trying to match each thrust into her with the next contraction of my orgasm. If we are cumming together... Even better and more intense...

Old 01-03-2015, 02:58 PM   #6
Pinkdolll
Experienced

Cum Inside

I prefer my man to cum deep inside of me, I enjoy the throbbing feeling of an ejaculating cock and it also makes me cum harder too when I can feel his cock pushing against my walls.

Old 01-03-2015, 02:59 PM   #7
Mercury_Maniac
Can't Reason with Idiots

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2bfkd View Post
Maybe youíll soon have the opportunity. The guys Iíve been with have all enjoyed being allowed to cum in me.

I have my doubts

Old 01-03-2015, 03:12 PM   #8
NC_OBX80
Literotica Guru

Forgot to add... I've never been with someone whose was ok with cumming inside her who wanted me to barely be inside... But if that we're the case I think it would be difficult to resist the urge to bury myself into her...

Old 01-03-2015, 03:18 PM   #9
HoldYouDown
Literotica Guru

Deep - as deep as possible.

Old 01-03-2015, 03:22 PM   #10
MmmMadam
Really Experienced

Balls deep or not in/on my vagina at all. He might as well cum on my tits, arse or in my mouth if he's not going to be all the way in, the joy of feeling his cock stiffen and twitch just before he cums is half of the fun!

Old 01-03-2015, 03:50 PM   #11
screwher
Literotica Guru

My cumming

I prefer to cum in my wife's cunt bareback and doggy style. Her either on her hands and knees or bent over our bed. My cumming deep inside is a natural occurrence as I slam in my orgasm stroke.

Old 01-03-2015, 03:52 PM   #12
MatthewVett

I love cumming inside of a girl. It's just such a turn-on. Even though she's on the pill, it still feels more primal. Honestly, the thought of impregnation is kind of arousing.

My Blog

My Tumblr

Old 01-03-2015, 04:45 PM   #13
waltf99
Experienced

cumming inside

To be honest I don't think it is ever in far enough. All the way in is an understatement.

Old 01-03-2015, 04:53 PM   #14
luv2bfkd
and seeded

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewVett View Post
I love cumming inside of a girl. It's just such a turn-on. Even though she's on the pill, it still feels more primal. Honestly, the thought of impregnation is kind of arousing.

I enjoy that primal feeling of him cumming in me. Iím on birth control too. I have that occasional thought of it failing us and I end up pregnant. I admit it is kind of arousing.

Old 01-03-2015, 04:59 PM   #15
luv2bfkd
and seeded

Quote:
Originally Posted by waltf99 View Post
To be honest I don't think it is ever in far enough. All the way in is an understatement.
I understand that completely. Even though heís in me completely Iím doing all I can to try get him even deeper inside me.

Old 01-03-2015, 05:04 PM   #16
KatnissSexiBi90
Really Experienced

All the way, deep in.

Old 01-03-2015, 05:53 PM   #17
Hans101
Literotica Guru

As deep as possible, especially if she's not on birth control.

Old 01-03-2015, 06:02 PM   #18
Acetabulum
Really Experienced

Anwyere but inside is just for show

I really think that tit shots and cumming on someone is just for the showy effect. It's so much nicer to be root deep in a woman and see the look on her face when your saved up load explodes into her. Still one of my favorite games to not get off for a few days and try to surprise my lover with the volume i come in her. She always exclaims "wow...you must have not gotten off in a long time because i'm FULL of your come"... always hot to hear.

One of my old friends tells me it's an odd sensation when a guy comes inside of her, the feeling of him getting harder and spurting is felt, and then it's kind of like wetting your pants when you feel the come leaking out of you. Weird, it makes sense, but i'll have to trust her on this one :-)

Old 01-03-2015, 06:07 PM   #19
luv2bfkd
and seeded

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acetabulum View Post
One of my old friends tells me it's an odd sensation when a guy comes inside of her, the feeling of him getting harder and spurting is felt, and then it's kind of like wetting your pants when you feel the come leaking out of you. Weird, it makes sense, but i'll have to trust her on this one :-)

I consider it a wonderful sensation, not an odd one. I love feeling my self being pumped full of sperm. Afterward, having it leaking out of me and feeling that wetness in my panties is a nice reminder of getting it put in me.

Old 01-03-2015, 06:18 PM   #20
basic_desires
outside the square

bareback, as deep as possible. There's nothing like grabbing her hips when doggy, or pulling her hair so she arches back, and pushing in as hard and deep as possible when cumming.

Of course the old missionary also has its appeal when she wraps her legs around you and draws you in just as you start spurting...

A fact you did not need to know: I have never used or been asked to use a condom. Ever. Always as nature intended

...I'm having a good day, so kiss my arse...

...East is East, and West is West, and never the twain shall meet...

...I'm not young enough to know it all...(Oscar Wilde)

Öme having funÖ

Oh and since this is a subject very dear to me and close to my heart, would you ladies please visit the Blowjob Questionnaire and leave your contribution...

To my enemies I say - stay close to me. To my friends - I set you free...

Team PM - I second it

Old 01-03-2015, 06:24 PM   #21
jomar
chillin

Well, as I think about it I like to let go balls deep. But, the release lasts several strokes so I figure I got the bases covered.

Old 01-03-2015, 06:37 PM   #22
Coolhand777
Really Experienced

So deep that when she clears her throat, she can taste it.

Old 01-03-2015, 08:34 PM   #23
Asian_Flower
Literotica Guru

As deeply as possible.

Old 01-03-2015, 10:40 PM   #24
mrsmitty69
Really Experienced

Without question, I always try to paint the cervix white.

Old 01-03-2015, 10:41 PM   #25
neci
icen

balls deep

tested and secure