scat sex

What the heck. I'll bump it. Back in 1990, I married a crazy Sicilian gal named Rosalie. We stayed married for seven years. She had quite a lot of background in the fetish world, beginning with her art school days in New York in the 1970's. She had been to fetish balls, dungeon clubs, swinger parties... you name it. She was curious from the very beginning about any fetishes I might have. We talked about it a lot. One day she said:

"There's another thing you should know about me, but sometimes I don't like to talk about it, because lots of guys really hate it. My last husband thought it was disgusting."

I assured her that I would not judge her or hold it against her, whatever it was. If it wasn't my cup of tea, so be it, but there would be no judgment.

She said, "Sometimes I make in my pants."

Wondering if she was referring to some sort of medical bowel problem, I said, "Why?"

She said, "Because it feels good."

To tell you the truth, I never thought I would find it to be sexual to me, but I told her, "Hey, like I said, no judgment. If you want to do it, just go for it."

Over the seven years we were married, I don't know how often she filled her panties with poop. Sometimes she would go as long as a few months without doing it, but it was usually more like once or even twice a month. We often spent quiet evenings at home watching TV, and Rosalie seldom bothered to click on the remote and pause the movie if she needed to relieve herself. She almost always just loaded her underwear -- especially if it was a sexy movie. She even filled her pants in public now and then, if it was the kind of situation where she was pretty sure she wouldn't get caught (a loose flowing dress and a sturdy pair of panties could be regarded as an invitation to "just let go"). I wonder how many innocent toddlers were blamed for a distinctive aroma which was actually the fault of that raven-haired, fortyish lady in the flowing black dress!

And in time, I came to love it. I mean, after the first few times she did it, I realized that I had a major hard on about it. Whenever she did it in public I honestly thought my dick was going to explode. Sometimes, when she did it at home, I would pull her britches down, examine her bulging underpants, and then place a towel on the bed. Gently, she would lie down, and I would pull her panties to one side so that I could fuck her while she lay there with her undies full. She said it was the most amazing feeling in the world. Also, B&D was one of her fetishes. She loved spankings. On several occasions she made a big fat load in her white nylon panties while dressed in torn, tight, faded jeans and I took a ping pong paddle and spanked her butt -- she said it felt fantastic.

Okay, just my two cents worth in an effort to jump start some commentary on this thread.

I'm a female into this type of play, though I am not an eater, per se. It's very intimate, very erotic.

Seen several bids in the past, I admit it's made me hard, I've even cum to them...but it's not something I ever see myself doing for real.

We are big into full blown scat: panty pooping, smearing, eating, shit kissing, etc. anything to do with shit we do it. I started doing it with my Aunt, then my Mom and Dad got into it, and I got my wife into it. We have raised our now adult son and daughter to love it too.

We are big into full blown scat: panty pooping, smearing, eating, shit kissing, etc. anything to do with shit we do it. I started doing it with my Aunt, then my Mom and Dad got into it, and I got my wife into it. We have raised our now adult son and daughter to love it too.

Wow finally! A thread I've been looking for since I joined lit! I just love doing depraved things to my mom
We call shit eating.. Fine food tasting! My mom n I eat different foods like Chinese, Thai, indian n then shit big logs and taste each others.. We act like masterchef show and end up having phenomenal sex afterwards

Wow finally! A thread I've been looking for since I joined lit! I just love doing depraved things to my mom
We call shit eating.. Fine food tasting! My mom n I eat different foods like Chinese, Thai, indian n then shit big logs and taste each others.. We act like masterchef show and end up having phenomenal sex afterwards
Finally someone almost like us. We love cross-dressing, incest, shit eating, and more.

Yep, I love scat too. I'm new here and just found this thread so I hope it's still active. Id love to talk to people, especially females about shit play.

My Daddy ( as in Daddy Dom ) was thrilled to find that I enjoy scat play. He loves sliding his fingers into my ass to feel the shit up there. Then I bear down and he feels it slide out of my hole.

Sometimes he slides it into my pussy, sometimes he feeds me pieces of it.
Sexy and naughty

What the heck. I'll bump it. Back in 1990, I married a crazy Sicilian gal named Rosalie. We stayed married for seven years. She had quite a lot of background in the fetish world, beginning with her art school days in New York in the 1970's. She had been to fetish balls, dungeon clubs, swinger parties... you name it. She was curious from the very beginning about any fetishes I might have. We talked about it a lot. One day she said:

"There's another thing you should know about me, but sometimes I don't like to talk about it, because lots of guys really hate it. My last husband thought it was disgusting."

I assured her that I would not judge her or hold it against her, whatever it was. If it wasn't my cup of tea, so be it, but there would be no judgment.

She said, "Sometimes I make in my pants."

Wondering if she was referring to some sort of medical bowel problem, I said, "Why?"

She said, "Because it feels good."

To tell you the truth, I never thought I would find it to be sexual to me, but I told her, "Hey, like I said, no judgment. If you want to do it, just go for it."

Over the seven years we were married, I don't know how often she filled her panties with poop. Sometimes she would go as long as a few months without doing it, but it was usually more like once or even twice a month. We often spent quiet evenings at home watching TV, and Rosalie seldom bothered to click on the remote and pause the movie if she needed to relieve herself. She almost always just loaded her underwear -- especially if it was a sexy movie. She even filled her pants in public now and then, if it was the kind of situation where she was pretty sure she wouldn't get caught (a loose flowing dress and a sturdy pair of panties could be regarded as an invitation to "just let go"). I wonder how many innocent toddlers were blamed for a distinctive aroma which was actually the fault of that raven-haired, fortyish lady in the flowing black dress!

And in time, I came to love it. I mean, after the first few times she did it, I realized that I had a major hard on about it. Whenever she did it in public I honestly thought my dick was going to explode. Sometimes, when she did it at home, I would pull her britches down, examine her bulging underpants, and then place a towel on the bed. Gently, she would lie down, and I would pull her panties to one side so that I could fuck her while she lay there with her undies full. She said it was the most amazing feeling in the world. Also, B&D was one of her fetishes. She loved spankings. On several occasions she made a big fat load in her white nylon panties while dressed in torn, tight, faded jeans and I took a ping pong paddle and spanked her butt -- she said it felt fantastic.

Okay, just my two cents worth in an effort to jump start some commentary on this thread.

That's quite a bit more than two cents!

Yes, got to draw the line somewhere. Yuk! But if consenting adults want to shit in each others mouth, as a libertarian, I support you.

Yes, got to draw the line somewhere. Yuk! But if consenting adults want to shit in each others mouth, as a libertarian, I support you.
I have been a shit eater and piss drinker for over thirty years. My whole family is into it. I got my wife into it before we were married and she absolutely loves it.

Hi, so glad for this thread and people that have posted. Would love to chat with any that would like, male or female.

Scat is gross, however if the women doing it are real beautiful, it could be somewhat of a turn on.

Back