The succubus's Treat(closed)

Mira gasped and giggled getting his image and smirked biting her strawberry sexily and flashing him an image of him eating her out "So will you baby"she said and ran her fingers down his chest grinning at him.
 
When Mira sent him the image of him eating her out the taste of pineapple was replaced with the taste of Mira's sweet nectar. "What a sweet treat indeed." Matt said with a smirk. He was still amazed by Mira's powers and how they crossed paths and fell in love. "You are so amazing Mira. I love you so much." Matt said taking some more fruit from the bowl and placing it in his plate.
 
Mira grinned over at her love and said " I love you too Matt "She smiled and leaned over kissing him and snagging some mango off of his plate and eating it playfully. She kissed his cheek and grabbed their plates once she saw they had both finished " I'm going to go wash these baby " she said and stood walking toward the kitchen with them.
 
After breakfast was over Mira took the dishes into the kitchen. Matt turned in his seat to watch her walk away loving the sight of her big black butt jiggling with each step she took. "How did I get so lucky?" He said very softly to himself. After he finished his coffee Matt joined Mira in the kitchen. Matt came up behind her wrapping his arms around her and kissing her neck up to her earlobe. "Breakfast was delicious baby. When do I get my after breakfast treat?" He asked between kisses. "I'm craving a sweet piece of chocolate." Matt said softly letting his warm breath hit Mira's neck.
 
Mira grinned and leaned her body into his smirking as he mentioned he wanted a piece of chocolate. She chuckled and moved him back so she could hop on top of the island to sit and spread her legs for her lover. " Mmm go ahead Matt...taste as much chocolate as you want" she said her wet delicious pussy waiting for his talented tongue.
 
Matt watched Mira hop up onto the counter and spread her legs. She was so sexy just looking at her nearly naked body gave Matt an erection. With a grin on his face Matt approached the counter and bent down to enjoy his treat. Placing his lips on Mira's soft smooth inner thigh he started sensually kissing his way towards her pussy.

After placing a few kisses in her bikini covered pussy he peeled them off of her and ran his tongue up along the inside of her leg all the way up to her bare pussy. Matt started lapping his tongue along Mira's slit tasting her sweet juices. Then he started teasing her wet hole with the tip of his tongue.
 
Mira moaned feeling his tongue slowly lick and tease her hole. She grinned watching him and panted as his eyes met hers and he began tongue fucking her slowly. She moaned loudly gripping his hair and grinding against his tongue as he kept going. " Mmm fuck Matt that's it baby...that feels so fucking good" she said in his head staring at him heatedly and her eyes glowing.
 
Matt loved pleasuring Miralana, especially when he ate her out. Tasting her sweet juices and feeling her soft thighs on each side of his face and her fingers in his hair, it was a huge turn on for him. Bring one of his hands up he spread her lips apart exposing her pink pussy even more and swirled his tongue around her clit. His other hand running up and playing with her tits. Teasing her hard nipples with his thumb.
 
Mira gasped as he increased his efforts spreading her and beginning to lick her clit while he teased her nipples. "MMMMM fuck baby...your so amazing at that!"she cried out and moved her hips more panting as her lover pleasured her on the counter " Ohhh Matt i swear it gets better everytime you do this to me" she grinned
 
Matt kept his focus on Mira's clit, flicking his tongue against it and sucking on it lightly. "You taste so good baby." Matt said looking up at Mira with strands of saliva and her pussy juices connecting his mouth to her delicious pussy. Matt slipped a finger into her pink hole fingering her while devouring her. Wanting to bring Mira as much pleasure as possible.
 
Mira moaned louder watching her mate eat her out. He looked so sexy with a mouthful of her pussy and his eyes locked on hers telling her how good she tasted to him " Mmmm fuck matt..your so hot baby" she grinned and threw her head back rolling her hips unable to speak aloud and said in his head "Just wait until I get to your cock"
 
"And just wait until I slide my cock into your tight little pussy." Matt said in Mira's head. Matt was responding to Mira's moans and when he knew she liked the spot he was licking he continued doing so. Alternating between licking and sucking Mira's juicy cunt, loving the sweet taste of her juices. He wanted to make her cum using just his tongue and lips.
 
Mira trembled on the island as Matt licked her in all the right places licking and sucking her making her moan for him. She swore the more they had sex the better he got " Ohhh Mattt... I'm gonna cum baby!" She cried out gripping his head and fucking herself against his tongue.
 
Matt lovingly licked up all of Mira's sweet cum and swallowed it. He kept some in his mouth and came up to kiss her letting a glob of saliva and her cum run down his tongue into her mouth and they swapped that back and forth while they kissed. After they shared the sweet taste for a while the kiss broke off and Matt gazed into Mira's eyes. "That was delicious. I love my dessert."
 
Mira grinned and kissed him back deeply and said " Mmmm and I love feeding you your dessert baby... but now it's time for mine" she grinned and teleported them to the bed. She climbed sexily over Matt and kissed down his body and began to lick his cock.
 
Matt grinned when Mira transported them from the kitchen into the bedroom on the bed. He was on his back and his sexy ebony lover was kissing her way down his body. His cock throbbed in anticipation as Mira got closer and closer. He released a soft groan when her tongue came in to contact with his cock. Her warm moist tongue running along his thick meaty shaft covering it in a layer of her slimy saliva. Matt brushed Mira's hair from her face and held it behind her head. "You are so fucking sexy baby."
 
Mira looked up at him and grinned knowing how much Matt loved her sucking his cock and she said in his head "Mmmm and you are so fucking hott matt...im glad your all mine" she kissed his cock before taking him between her lips and groaning . She felt his hios move a bit and said in his head " Mmmm come on baby...fuck my throat"
 
“Yes I’m all yours. This big cock is all yours too baby.” Matt said before groaning out when Mira started to deepthroat him. He loved the way the ebony succubus sucked his long dick. Placing a hand on the back of Mira’s head Matt started to move his hips. Sliding his monster cock in and out of her throat. “Yeah baby you like that cock in your throat?” He groaned watching his meaty white shaft disappear into his lover’s throat over and over. There was so much saliva coating his cock and balls, the warm stick spit getting everywhere on him and Mira.
 
She will be back

Just a quick post to those that know MzSeductress on here......
She has been very sick and has been battling an illness for the past few months and has been in and out of the hospital a few times. If you are a friend of hers, please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. She really misses those who she writes stories with in the SRP section and doesn't want her writing partners to think she deserted or abandoned you. As soon as she is better she will be back. Thank You for your understanding. She asked me to post this for her because she's been too sick to post anything.
 
“Yes I’m all yours. This big cock is all yours too baby.” Matt said before groaning out when Mira started to deepthroat him. He loved the way the ebony succubus sucked his long dick. Placing a hand on the back of Mira’s head Matt started to move his hips. Sliding his monster cock in and out of her throat. “Yeah baby you like that cock in your throat?” He groaned watching his meaty white shaft disappear into his lover’s throat over and over. There was so much saliva coating his cock and balls, the warm stick spit getting everywhere on him and Mira.


Mira groaned saying in his head how much she loved having his cock in her throat as she continued sucking all of him ad felt Matt's pleasure from What she had been doing to him.
 
As the pleasure increased from Mira’s amazing blowjob, Matt’s eyes started to glow. “Oh my god baby that feels so good!” He said in her head. No words were coming out of his mouth, it was just deep groans of pleasure. Everything around Matt started to fade away and soon it was just Mira sucking his cock, his long girthy manhood pulsing in her throat. He felt like he only had one purpose and that was to feed Mira a big warm load of his energy.
 
Mira moaned wanting to get Matt's energy so he could feed and also wanted him to feed off her chi while she was doing it so they both would get nourished from the sexual energy in the room. " Do you feel that?" She said in his head and was proud he had been learning so quickly frommher being a newborn half incubus.

She had a lot to teach him but it was coming naturally to him being a strong human and their blood bond.
 
Matt almost felt like he was floating from how weightless he felt. His glowing eyes looking down at Mira as she took the entire length of his cock into her throat over and over. He could feel something big building up inside him. The closer he got to releasing his load the great that sensation grew as well as the pleasure.

“Fuckkk!!!!!” He groaned very deeply almost in an animal like groan as he was sent over the edge. After a big pulse of his cock it began releasing an enormous amount of cum. Ribbon after ribbon of felt like he was cumming in gallons. His eyes growing so bright while he came. He fed Miralana so much of his thick warm energy cumming for nearly a minute while she continued sucking him.

After the last drop of cum was released from his cock his eyes stopped glowing and he felt completely spent, like he had no energy at all. He collapsed backward and sat on the edge of the bed looking at Mira he spoke between heavy breaths “That was fucking incredible!”
 
Mira grinned inwardly looking at how sexy Matt looked with his eyes glowing while he came and she swallowed all of it then got up off her knees and stood kissing him deeply and grinned pushing him back on the bed.

"Mmmm you need to feed as well baby...focus... focus on how my body feels...my arousal..the sexual energy in the air.. and draw it in until you feel satisfied.. like your halfway full... t hats when you know you had enough.
 
Matt listened to Mira as she explained how he needed to feed as well. Once she finished speaking he caught his breath and cleared his mind. Matt then focused solely on Miralana, running his big hands over her perfectly sculpted body, along her silky smooth caramel skin. Trying to sense her sexual energy in the air.

After a few minutes of Matt caressing Mira’s body he started to sense something in the air. It was an unusual sensation, something he never felt before but he enjoyed it. It seemed to energize him, in more ways than one. His eyes flowed lightly once more and his spent cock stiffened to a fully erect state again. Throbbing greatly and it seemed like it grew even bigger then before, him absorbing her sexual energy seeming to be the cause.

“I...I can feel it.” Matt said to Mira. Their eyes met and he was over come with lust. Placing his hand on her neck, Matt pulled Miralana into a very steamy and passionate make out session. His other hand still roaming her body feeding off her sexual energy.
 
Back
Top