Just saying hello!

Amazing pic Deb. Who takes them? I wish it was me ;)

On the rare occasion we do have sex (once every three months or so), I ask him to take them with my phone. When I type that out and read it, it sounds pretty pitiful, doesn't it??? lol. Well, it is what it is and no sense in sugar coating it.

Have a lovely weekend everyone :) :rose:

On the rare occasion we do have sex (once every three months or so), I ask him to take them with my phone. When I type that out and read it, it sounds pretty pitiful, doesn't it??? lol. Well, it is what it is and no sense in sugar coating it.

Have a lovely weekend everyone :) :rose:

Lucky you, that's once more than I get. Can't remember the last time, must be four or more years ago.

Sorry sexy lady can't believe all that time is lost and your not being used often and left a wet mess each weekend!
Thanks for the pics and yes please do keep them coming! :rose: :devil:

Last edited:
New here. My bio kind of says it all. Married 29 years and never been with anyone else, except for hubby, ever. He isn't dominant and doesn't care to be. To be totally honest, he says sexual relationships are too much work. So, a little tired of being bored and ignored and just looking around a little. Can't help but wonder what I've missed and am missing out on.

These are just a few of me for now. Hope you like.

Nice to meet you all :)

https://imgur.com/a/MboOT

what a sexy set of photos... very enjoyable :devil:

Wednesday Bump for this sexy woman, hurry back :heart:

Thank you wicked. :rose:

oQS0rre.jpg

New here. My bio kind of says it all. Married 29 years and never been with anyone else, except for hubby, ever. He isn't dominant and doesn't care to be. To be totally honest, he says sexual relationships are too much work. So, a little tired of being bored and ignored and just looking around a little. Can't help but wonder what I've missed and am missing out on.

These are just a few of me for now. Hope you like.

Nice to meet you all :)

https://imgur.com/a/MboOT

Yummy!

Hello sexy subdeb and yes that's one welcoming backside you have! ::p:

Now just who's sub are you and are you are good girl at being naughty???? :devil:

Back