A hundred and ten thousand words and more.

Well, hello again, Lit.:D

How's everyone doing?

Well hello again Aphro! :kiss: Quite well thanks. I'd be doing better if I was on vacation up north but it gets colder the further north you go so maybe in July or August. ;)

Good to see you gracing the pages of Lit again with your maple goodness. Or is it badness? :confused:

Cheers :kiss:

Welcome back, Aphro, what a lovely view you always are :rose:

Merry Christmas Eve!

Have a lovely day, and I sure hope Santa is good to everyone!

This is my favorite of the entire thread! The crease formed at your thigh and hip, and a peak at that beautiful ass just screaming to be taken!

Oh summer, wherefore art thou?

Warm days and white lace. Killer combo.

Seems summer has come a little early in my area. Or spring, anyway. I'm not holding my breath just yet.

Definitely a garment well suited for your beauty. Surely this can't be the only shot, right? It would be a sin not to show your full body in that.

Seems summer has come a little early in my area. Or spring, anyway. I'm not holding my breath just yet.

Definitely a garment well suited for your beauty. Surely this can't be the only shot, right? It would be a sin not to show your full body in that.

Go now, and sin no more!

😁😁😁

Attachments

• Lace embraced.jpg
    Lace embraced.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 22
Oh summer, wherefore art thou?

Warm days and white lace. Killer combo.

They are Aphro. :kiss: White lace actually evokes thoughts of winter for me (gentle curves wrapped in a blanket of white) but it does look killer on you. Sun tan and white lace would evoke thoughts of summer for me but I'm a fan of your alabaster, pure as the driven snow. ;) Good thing the purity stops at the surface. :devil:

Cheers

Back