With a mischievious grin...

Just stumbled onto this thread... all i have to say is wow.

Love the outfits, the lighting you use and most importantly that your pictures are such a great tease. Always leaving my imagination to work out the rest ;)

Thanks for sharing :rose:

Well, I'm not feeling blue seeing you wearing it. Excellent use of the multiquote btw.

Do the booty poses hurt your spine? I'm trying it myself and it's a tad uncomfortable.

By you losing we all WIN.

one might say that there were no losers.

Just stumbled onto this thread... all i have to say is wow.

Love the outfits, the lighting you use and most importantly that your pictures are such a great tease. Always leaving my imagination to work out the rest

Thanks for sharing

Thank you :). I do love a good tease.

Cuteness overload!

truth.

Well, I'm not feeling blue seeing you wearing it. Excellent use of the multiquote btw.

everybody needs a good romper.

So glad to see you posting!

thanks!

lovely. great seeing you back and posting again.

thanks!

You are gorgeous.

thank you :)

I kinda like your headboard. It's interesting.

Hmmm...I must be losing my touch if you're paying attention to the headboard.

Do the booty poses hurt your spine? I'm trying it myself and it's a tad uncomfortable.

absolutely not. my back much prefers to be arched than flat. I think it's the yoga.

And keep in mind, I'm not normally an ass man. So you're like, Renoir or something with arched spine photos.

And keep in mind, I'm not normally an ass man. So you're like, Renoir or something with arched spine photos.

this is just what my back looks like. I am not over-arching in this. just fyi.

attachment.php

Thanks for checking in on this thread so I could rediscover it. Your body is magically delicious.

Hmmm...I must be losing my touch if you're paying attention to the headboard.

I just though I'd post something more than the usual things like...

nice panties...can I talk you out of them?

Or

U R So Hawt. Wanna fuck?

Beautiful

I love your pictures! Thank you for sharing! I especially like your black teddy with pink satin ribbon, so sexy.
x

Back