Lovers before husband

hi

leaving the past, and being faithful to the present and settling down to face life is the best policy.

my wife was very active before I met her. the stories of her previous sex encounters are a real turn on for me. It got to the stage where I wanted her to go and have fun and come home and tell me all about it. That's how I became the happy cuckold I am today.

My wife never got fucked by anyone else before me. She sucked a few cocks but yes I wish she was a lot more slutty with lots of stories.

Only 1 before marriage and 25+ after. We like talking about them all.

My past sexual experiences are often talked about with my husband. He asks questions and I'm not afraid to answer them. ;)

My wife never got fucked by anyone else before me. She sucked a few cocks but yes I wish she was a lot more slutty with lots of stories.

Same here. I've been married for 17 years and really only knew about my wife having sex with her boyfriend in college. We got talking recently and she told me there was another guy she have a hand job to and a third guy that was a one night stand. Really pretty tame stuff but it was arousing to hear about and I really wish there was more. She just didn't want to be a "notch on somebody's bedpost" so she was generally a good girl unfortunately.

My wife

Before me my wife only had one boyfriend with whom she had any sexual experience with. At the time I was thrilled but now looking back I kind of wish she had thrown it around some more, was a little slutty. Then continued during our marriage.

I think there are certain kinds of guys that really need women who have slept around a bit and are willing to talk about it. Certainly that is me.

There was one girl I was with who was genuinely inexperienced and I concocted fantasies about her cheating and not telling me the whole truth about her past, which was a turn on

I think there are certain kinds of guys that really need women who have slept around a bit and are willing to talk about it. Certainly that is me.

There was one girl I was with who was genuinely inexperienced and I concocted fantasies about her cheating and not telling me the whole truth about her past, which was a turn on

That's a great idea. Frequently when we have sex I like to fantasize I'm another man. But I think I'm going to start imagining that when she's at the gym or with friends without me that she's in a hotel room or at his place with another man.

That's a great idea. Frequently when we have sex I like to fantasize I'm another man. But I think I'm going to start imagining that when she's at the gym or with friends without me that she's in a hotel room or at his place with another man.

I would imagine that on nights when she said she couldn't meet me, she was sneaking off to meet other men -- for all I know she really was. In fact, this ultimately became a long-distance relationship and she did have other lovers/

With my current wife, I sometimes pretend she is the wife of one of my employees and that I am cuckholding him with his little hot wife. However, my wife is fairly experienced though

Although I knew my wife was sexually active before I met her she was reluctant to discuss her previous sex life. She confessed to having sucked more than a few cocks but doesn’t feel comfortable elaborating further. I had always assumed that she had fucked a few guys like most women [and guys] did before settling down. Then one day I was joking about experimenting with swinging and engaging in group sex and was shocked when my wife said that that she done that and enjoyed the experience. I was initially dumbstruck but the genie was now out the bottle and I wanted to know more. I wasn’t sure if I could deal with what I was asking. Hearing stories of her previous sexual encounters was a real turn on for me. She acted embarrassed at first but slowly it emerged she was quite the nymphomaniac; threesomes, foursomes and even participating in a gangbang with four guys at a raunchy party. Sensing our sex life was at risk of going to go to another level my wife and seeing my reaction frustratingly declared, “I don't do that anymore", citing she’s now older and more mature for such things.

Well, that was about ten years ago. Since then we have embraced ‘the alternative lifestyle’ to add variety into our otherwise conventional sex lives. Nothing like spontaneous sexual activity at an informal social gathering of friends.

My husband is incredibly turned on by my stories of guys I was with before I met him. He makes me tell him every last detail, so much so that I find myself making up some details just to please him.

He even has his favorite stories, especially the guy who finger fucked me on a plane once, and the story of my first threesome. Although the original idea of telling him all about my previous lovers was to please him, I find it turns me on to tell the stories.

Any other girls have husbands who like you to confess in this way?

My wife has such a husband ;-). I like her to confess the details while we are fucking.

Love my wife's stories of past lovers, especially when something reminds her of some new detail to share while we are fucking. I met all of her past lovers, so I can visualize the events she describes.

My partner and I were both married before and both had active non-marital sex lives.

We occasionally briefly mention our pasts but without explicit details.

It's better that way.

Mrs K is smart...she's hasn't told everything.. but enough that I get really hard hearing. And she knows the big cock adventures get me the most

Mrs K is smart...she's hasn't told everything.. but enough that I get really hard hearing. And she knows the big cock adventures get me the most

My wife has told me plenty of her adventures, which ranged from just regular boy friends to hitching back to college and doing most of the guys who picked her up.

But she has also told me that there are other things she has never told me. I spend a lot of time wondering what she has missed out. But no doubt my wife's pussy has been well used

My wife has told me plenty of her adventures, which ranged from just regular boy friends to hitching back to college and doing most of the guys who picked her up.

But she has also told me that there are other things she has never told me. I spend a lot of time wondering what she has missed out. But no doubt my wife's pussy has been well used

Mrs never hitchhiked...but, she did get fingered on a 'red-eye' flight by a the guy next to her...They'd met on the plane...then he bought drinks during a lay-over...
She was living in San Fransico...hadn't had but only solos sex while living there...guess a cpl of glasses of wine and the dark cabin was the perfect timing

Mrs never hitchhiked...but, she did get fingered on a 'red-eye' flight by a the guy next to her...They'd met on the plane...then he bought drinks during a lay-over...
She was living in San Fransico...hadn't had but only solos sex while living there...guess a cpl of glasses of wine and the dark cabin was the perfect timing

My wife met a couple of men who groped her on planes too. It's those short skirts.

She actually fucked one on the plane on the way to visit another man. She said she arrived with cum in her to meet the other guy but had to take off her panties before arrival.

She also said that she always loved to give her body to complete strangers. I think that is what happened in those affairs she hasnt told me about

Wow! I'm loving reading you guys trading stories like this. It is making me rather envious though. I wish I had a few "my wife spread her legs for a stranger" story (s).

Back