Big Breast and Big Nipples 2.0.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Denny

Do you think this bra makes my bosom look big?
Just right. Love your small body and big boobs.:heart:

Sometimes older men like older boobs too.
Wife still likes having fun and showing off.
This was a few years ago at the Hustler Club on Bourbon Street. Besides the $500 she got almost $300 from the crowd.
Men still like old boobs.

oOzuzzy.jpg
[/QUOTE]

This was a few years ago at the Hustler Club on Bourbon Street. Besides the $500 she got almost $300 from the crowd.

oOzuzzy.jpg
[/QUOTE]

The $500 was well deserved.

I agree too. Older women's breasts can look wonderful too

oOzuzzy.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I like women of all ages but I particularly like older women. I've often found older women's breasts and nipples beautiful. They are often fuller and softer to caress and suckle. If they have breastfed their nipples and aroelas are often lovely and large. One of life's great joys, licking and suckling a woman's teats. They can get great pleasure from it, almost orgasm.

shaddows and grain

oh well. perhaps some of these apps don't really work... anyway.. I tried to be artsy. I guess I have to get better at it..... hope you don't mind if I try.

Last edited:
sometimes it

is hard for me to lay on my stomach.

a little hint of my dupey... if anyone can tell me what dupey is/means.... as I know... i will post a pic per your liking if you know and can tell me... uhm pic in reason.

Last edited:
is hard for me to lay on my stomach.

a little hint of my dupey... if anyone can tell me what dupey is/means.... as I know... i will post a pic per your liking if you know and can tell me... uhm pic in reason.

What a delightful picture

dupey

Ratherbursrd is the winner. he guessed it right first.....

i will be unable to answer measgaes for a bit cuz i am cooking dinner...

will be on later.

ok.. what is the pic?

Not sure as the photo is terrible as usual. Try getting a camera that takes more than passport sized photos.
dupey means poop.
So I guess you need to go to the toilet?

A really nice pic Cuppers.

oh well. perhaps some of these apps don't really work... anyway.. I tried to be artsy. I guess I have to get better at it..... hope you don't mind if I try.

You look so voluptuous and sexy in your pic. Your breasts are so full and heavy nestled their in your arms. Really lovely. What bra size do these lovely mama rise of your need xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back