Enslaved in Oblivion (closed for Drobabes)

Hours later, the Dremora came to and found Ella still in his arms and... snuggled up to him? With him still inside her!? The BITCH!! He tossed her violently off of him and started pacing the room in a rage. He wanted to kill her so badly, but Lord Mora would punish him again. All he could do to her was rape her, but he was too unfocused to even think of committing such an abomination again. He just needed something to hit. The wall at the front of their cell would do.

Over and over again he punched the iron barrier between him and freedom with reckless abandon, shouting obscenities with every blow. Despite his strongest hits, the wall did not even dent. To him it made no difference what damage he did to the wall. He needed to vent.

Eventually he tired himself out, his hands bruised, bloody, and possibly even broken. Falling to his knees, he used the last of his energy to roar at the top of his lungs - a roar that could be heard for miles. Finally, broken and defeated he just sat there on his knees, not moving.
 
Ella hit the ground hard and her breath left her chest in a rush. She sucked in air harshly, both from shock and pain. Her shoulder had made a sickening crunching noise when she landed, and she was pretty sure all of her weight had come down on it. Still only particially concious, she sat up carefully and began to heal herself. Once that was done she stared at the dremora with a look of rage. For a moment she forgot herself. She was so angry and miserable that she stood up and stomped over to the dremora. It was only until she was nearly to his face that she remembered her place. Still, she her anger could not completely be obliterated.

"My lord" she addressed the demon, unable to keep all the bite out of her tone. She drops down in front of the demon, and without really thinking places her hands over his.

"If you must rid yourself of your frustrations, let it be through the act of lust."

A glow spreads over her hands and to the demons as she heals his broken knuckles. Then, with a fire in her blue eyes, she looks up through her hair and meets the dremoras gaze.

"The sooner you inpregnate me, the sooner you will be rid of me."

Finally, she looks away. She does not look down, but instead to the side. Tears begin to sting her eyes as she loses her composure and they stream down her face. She does not sob, but she lets them flow freely. When she is done healing the demons hands, which does not take her very long, she stands and climbs into the demons lap. She gently nestles her rump down on his member and steadies herself by placing her hands on his shoulders. She then places her lips to the demons ear and whispers softly, full of malice.

"Do your deed demon...and be rid of me.."
 
She had grown strong. Or had she merely become emboldened by his weakness? Either way, he had to gain control again. She had to regret mounting him. She had too...

The dremora took each of her bottom cheeks in his hands and squeezed hard, digging his fingers in as he pulled her down, pushing himself as deep as possible. With his fingers digging in, her roughly moved her up and down as his hips slammed into hers.

"You do not understand, mortal," he replied into her ear. "One day, you will be back. By then, I will have bred dozens of mortal bitches, just like you."

For awhile, he said nothing as he continued their movement. The only thing on his mind was his release, which eventually came. What her reaction was, he did not care. Instead, before shoving her off of him, he whispered one last thing to her.

"You're only true escape from me is death, which your master will never grant."
 
Ella all but screams as the demon abuses her tender flesh. She digs her own fingers into his shoulders and does her best to endure until he is finished, and when at last he release her, she crawls away a few feet to sit on her knees. There she remains, tears pouring freely once again.

"Do you think I am such a stupid creature that I do not understand that demon?!" she yells angrily through her sobs.

"I have accepted my fate. Perhaps you should do the same!"

With that she stands and stumbles her way over to the corner and drops down with her face to the wall.
 
The dremora just sneered at her. "Typical words of a servant of Mora."

He crossed his legs and sat more upright. "I will never stop fighting the one that imprisoned me, like this. I WILL return to my master's side, one day! And when I do, Lord Molag Bal's wrath will befall this realm like his mighty mace! That, mortal, is a promise!"

As he finished his speech, sleep suddenly came upon him. Despite his best efforts to stay awake, he collapsed almost immediately.

Moments later, the cell door opened, allowing a seeker and its attendant lurker inside. Together they moved towards Ella. The seekers spoke to her in a gravelly voice. "New life begins."
 
She didn't want to listen to the dremora any longer. She was sick of his company, sick of his abuse. She refuses to even acknowledge him; it is only the sudden silence that grabs her attention and causes her to turn around. Naturally, she startles at first and her back hits the wall.

"New life begins...

Her eyes widen to this and she doesn't quite know what to feel. Relief mixed with fear and sadness spiral around and leave her feeling a bit confused. It is only the thought of being able to leave the dremora for a short while that makes her step forward and willingly offer herself to the seeker and lurker.
 
Not caring one whit about her reaction, the lurker swept Ella off her feet, and carried her off. Once outside, the door shut, waking the dremora inside. His cries of rage could be heard in the distance as they headed for their next destination.

The trip did not last nearly as long as the first time she was taken. They moved only a couple of islands of mountainous stacks of books away from her cell to stop of at another. This time, instead of her putting in, they entered and took a rather thin (and... satisfied?) dark elf woman from a golden skinned daedra. From there, it was only a couple for more islands before both women arrived at their destination.

"You must be new here," the dunmer said with a slight smile on her face as the group arrived at their new cell.

As the seeker open the cell door, the two women were dropped of none too gently inside. Like any other cell in this plane, Unlike their previous cell there were dozens of occupants inside - all women of the various mortal races, all pregnant to various degrees. The cell was also much larger than others, with a large pool in the center.

Most of the women had gathered around the pool, while others had gone to walls. Some were alone, wallowing in their own pity, others had grouped up in pairs either talking or even making love.

The dark elf that Ella entered with stood up. "Stupid lurkers," she said. "Can't be careful with the test subjects."

She turned to her traveling companion and smiled. "Welcome to sweet blissful immortality."
 
The relief that washed over her when she was taken from the dremora actually caused a short sob to escape her as the seeker walked her away from her cell. When they stopped to pick up the dark elf, Ella could not stop staring. She had never seen another being that looked similar to..well a human. The dremora was similar to a human form, but the dark elf struck something instinctual in Ella and she knew that this woman was different. She was also fasciniating in a way that Ella could not explain, and as they travelled, she could not stop staring.

When they were dropped into their new cell she was left absolutely bewildered. So many different..sights. Shapes, colors of skin, differing features. It was all such a visual shock. She found herself somewhat dumbstruck and staring like a small child at all these women. The elfs words barely even pierced her ears.

"I..." she says slowly as she looks back at the dark elf for a moment. She doesn't finish her sentence though, but simply goes back to staring at all the different women.
 
The Dunmer woman saw that Ella was too engrossed at the sight before her and placed her hands on the Breton's shoulders. "They're all just like us - granted immortality by Lord Mora in exchange for bearing children for his purposes. This includes the children we're all bearing right now."

She took Ella by the hand ans started guiding her towards the pool. "Come, make yourself comfortable. This is your home for the next nine months. We can introduce each other and talk, as well as other things."
 
She flinches rather badly when the women touches her shoulder. It wasn't a voluntary reaction. She believed this women would not cause her harm, but after her time with the dremora, she was understandably a bit fearful of physical touch. It was all she could do not to yank her hand out of the womens grasp and run to the nearest corner to huddle and cry.

Her feet made unconcious movements for her whilst they made their way to the pool, but once they stood in front of it, she halted in her steps and refused to go further.

"W-wait, wait! What..is that?" she asks shakily as she points at the water.

So long...so long she had been without sight, only relying on smell, touch, taste, and sound. Everything fascinated her and yet scared her deeply. She had never seen water, though she had felt it many times, and at the moment it looked like a strange new demon that might swallow her up if she were to step in it's maw. She begins to tremble.
 
"Come on in." The elf said. "The water's warm, and you both could use the bath."

Most of the other women smiled and beckoned Ella into the pool, trying reassure her.

One of the humans stood up and gently took the other hand, smiling warmly. It was clear,judging by the bulge in her belly, that she was quite pregnant. "It's okay," she said. "No one's going to hurt you."
 
She let the women guide her into the pool. Once she was halfway in, she sits down and lets the water come up to her shoulders. Her eyes close as she simply enjoys the tranquility of it. For a long while she does not open them, afraid that if she dares to, this peaceful moment will simply wash away like a beautiful dream upon wakening. Finally however, she reluctantly faces her reality. Her sky blue eyes slowly open and look around at the faces studying her. A sheepish grin plays on the corner of her lips as a blush turns her fair cheeks rosy,

"I'm sorry...I must seem like a scared little fawn. Sight...is a new sense to me. I was born blind, and up until I was...up until just a few days ago, I never saw the world. I probably never will infact..."
 
All of the women seemed shocked but sympathetic. "Oh you poor dear!" A redguard woman said. "Come on in and we'll help you wash up."

Miluru added as she sat her down in the pleasantly hot water, "I've been here since early in the First Era. That's three thousand years since I've seen Morrowind. I've totally forgotten what it's like." There was not a single hint of sadness in her voice as she sat herself down next to the Breton. Behind them, the sound of a woman's orgasm could be heard.

Miluru started giving a wry, playful grin. "So who bred you? Was he soft and gentle or rough and tumble?"
 
The soreness in her muscles was melting away, and though the heat of the water stung her bruises, it soothed her nerves. It was almost a pleasant sting.

"...That's three thousand years...

The words, along with the simple way they were delivered, shocked her to the core. She did not jerk her head up and look at the women, for she was not used to doing such actions, but her eyes widened in fear at just how long the women had been here. Three thousand years. Thousands...and in all those years, no one had ever challenged and defeated Mora. How much longer would she have to suffer in this hell with these women and demons before someone, or something, came along to end this disgusting existence? Another three thousand? Five? Till the end of time?

With eyes still wide, she turns her head to stare at the women making such a ruck-us behind them. She couldn't help it. She had brought herself to climax many times of course, but seeing the sight of the women writhe in ecstasy was intriguing. And a tad terrifying. She had a certain yearning desire to join them in their pleasure, but she squelched it down. It was too soon.

"...So who bred you? Was he soft and gentle or rough and tumble?"...

She turns her head back to the pool and merely stares at the water in front of Miluru. She didn't want to remember the bastard demon, but perhaps talking about it would lift some of the burden from her shoulders.

"A demon. I did not bother to remember his name, for he was a filthy bastard of a beast. No.."

Her voice begins to tremble.

"He was not gentle, not at all. I...I would have given it to him. I would have willingly given myself to his torments but he...but he.."

Her throat becomes pinched and dry, and the throbbing ache in her chest makes it too hard for her to go on. Recent memories of the pain and fear driving her back to sorrow.
 
"Ah, a Dremora," Miluru said as she wrapped her arms around Ella. "Not exactly the best fist-time mate."

One of her hands started drifting down, at first lightly over Ella's chest, then lower. "Don't worry. I can make the pain go away."

"Miluru!" The voice came from a tall green-skinned woman with a flat nose and two small tusks jutting out from her lower lip. She was standing across the pool staring angrily at the dark elf. "Now's not the time to seduce her! Can't you see how traumatized she is!?"

Miluru just looked away and crossed her arms in a huff. The orc then lowered her slender muscular, yet noticeably pregnant frame into the pool.

"Yes, the Dremora can be quite hateful," The orc continued. "That's where they get their power." She started having a wistful look in her eyes. "And what power they have. They hate everyone one they breed with a passion. And because they can't kill us, it becomes the most passionate hate sex ever!" She sighed melodramatically as she lowered herself further into the water.
 
Ella didn't mind when Miluru wrapped herself around her. It was comforting, and she so desperately wanted to be comforted, but the minute her hand started to travel down her navel she tensed up. She wasn't sure how to handle this, or if she wanted it. The warm embrace suddenly made her feel trapped, and she didn't know if she had a choice or not as to whether she could say no.

Startled by the loud warning from the green women, Ella flinched. She was grateful though. She hadn't figured this place out yet, She needed some time to observe and learn the social rules. She stares at the women as she talks and studies her features a little. She was much better at picking up on the tone in her voice.

"Do you enjoy that type of sex then?" she asks. She wasn't disgusted by it. A bit unnerved perhaps, that anyone could enjoy being in pain and treated so terrible during an act that was meant to be intimate and sharing.
 
Last edited:
"Orcs value strength above all," the big woman replied. "That is why I like the Dremora the most. There are other daedra: Golden Saints, Dark Seducers, Aurorans, Knights of Order. Most of them are strong, but they don't have the..." She stopped to think for a moment. "emotion, I guess... that the Dremora have."

Miluru pulled herself out of the water and started diddling herself absent-mindedly. "Excuse me, ladies. I got to relieve some... tension." She then stood up and made her way to one of the women at the wall.
 
Ella didn't bother to watch Miluru as she went, instead busying her own self with slow strokes in the water. She begins to gently wash herself, thinking. She wanted to steer the conversation away from where it had led, least for the moment. She hoped that she would have some time with these women to discuss many things, but she kept the idea in her head that Mora might have some magic that could speed up pregnancies; and what a strange idea that was. A pregnancy that could pass by quickly.

"So what happens now?"

Her hands travel along her breasts and navel, soaking them with the warm water and washing the sweat from her pores. It felt so deliciously good to take a bath. She might choose to spend her whole time in this brief repose like this infact.
 
"Now," the Orc replied. "You do whatever you like in here until your baby is born."

Her tone suddenly became much more somber. "After that you spend the next several weeks in total darkness until you're ready to get pregnant again." A couple of the women in the pool shuddered at that statement.

The Orsimer continued. "No one has ever seen what happened. All we do know is that we are constantly used by someone - not just for sex, but for our milk, too. Why don't know why it happens, but it just does after every birth."

For a while, silence just hung in the air.
 
Somehow that didn't surprise her very much. of course they would be used again so quickly. She did wonder, however, why the women seemed so fearful of this period. It didn't sound like anything different that what was already happening to them..how much worse could it be?

She didn't speak for a while, choosing to instead just wash herself gently with the warm water. After she had rubbed down every possible inch of herself, she did it again. Then she sat and listened to the other conversations going on around her. Or the noises. Finally, after a time, even those lost her interest.

"Where do I go to lie down for a while?" she asked no one in particular.
 
"Wherever you want to," another of the women, an Imperial, replied. "Here, on the floor, it doesn't matter."

She suddenly started to sound desperate. "Look around. We're everywhere, with each and everyone of us pregnant and naked for all eternity! Damned to be raped by daedra who won't even care if you die!" She broke down crying with several women trying to console her.

The orc decided to speak again. "Don't worry about her, she came in a couple of months before you did. There's only three ways you can deal with this situation. Wallow in your own self-pity, learn to enjoy your new life, or fight. Those who fight don't do for very long."

"By the way," she continued. "While you can rest wherever you want to, don't do so near the wall unless you want," She nodded in Miluru's direction. "Intimate company."

By the wall, a group of about five women all involved gathered around Miluru, kissing, licking and caressing her all over. Apparently the dark elf had quite the following as several more women of various races continued to gather around her.
 
Ella finally looked up from the water as the women became distressed. Her own expression began to mirror the Imperials and hot tears stung her eyes, but they didn't spill. Looking back at the Ork, she tried her best to give a smile and did succeed in getting the corners of her lips to turn up for a brief moment.

"Thank you" she says quietly before splashing some water on her face and getting out of the pool. She walks by the women who has become so distressed and places her hand on her shoulder for just a moment before going to find a somewhat empty spot, and at last she is able to lie down. She faces herself away from the other women. She felt better knowing she was in the company of kind souls, but all she wanted at that moment was to be alone, and to sleep.

It doesn't take her long.
 
Miluru, in the midst of the other women's attentions, noticed Ella exit the pool and lay down. She had seen her type - meek on the outside, but a slut at heart. Now that she had separated herself from the group, it was time to move.

"Excuse me, girls," She said to her admirers. "Keep yourselves occupied for awhile."

Lazily, she walked herself up to Ella. Seeing her asleep, she smiled and decided to lay down in front of her. She got down on her back, moved her hands behind her head and waited patiently for her to wake up.
 
It would be a good long while before Miluru had the entertainment of her prey, for the girl was exhausted. Even the moans and sometimes very loud orgasms did little but make her twitch in her otherwise dead sleep. Ella would cry and moan a bit in her sleep from time to time, but that was probably nothing new to the dark elf.

When at last Ella stretched and wiped the sleepiness from her eyes, she was at first a bit puzzled by the sight before her, until she recognized it as human and scooted back with a bit of a start.

"My lord, you frightened me!" her tone was both surprised and a bit angry. She took a moment to catch her breath and sit up, staring down at the dark elf whilst confused.

"Did I...um, was this your spot? I apologise if I was not meant to sleep here, I will find another spot for myself."

She couldn't think of any other reason why Miluru would be acting the way she was, and she certainly couldn't read that look on her face.
 
"Oh you're not in my spot," Miluru replied, sitting up and resting back on her hands. "I just thought I could help you feel better."

She got off her hands and scooted up close to Ella and wrapped one arm around the Breton's shoulder. She put her face close to hers and whispered "I've discovered mortal women are much more tender and loving than daedric men."

Giving a somewhat sinister smile, the Dunmer pressed her nearly flat chest closer and palmed one of Ella's. "So what do you say? Just relax and you'll enjoy it."
 
Back
Top