Pregnant women!

Status
Not open for further replies.




3 of my favorites...

.



Love them :devil:
 
Maybe she does it so she doesn't have to wash it, or not as thoroughly. Hi. :)

well, I don't know why *she's* doing it, but it is recommended that jelly dils be used with a condom because they're more porous (so you're on the right track, Todd ;) ).

•Jelly dildos are similar to rubber dildos, but they are slightly more squishy and pliable. This makes them feel more realistic than the cheaper rubber dildos. However, jelly dildos are more porous, so it is wise to use a condom over the dildo to help keep it clean. Jelly dildos are made soft by using special plasticizers, called phthalates, and these may be slightly toxic to humans, although the EU (European Union) has declared current levels of phthalate safe. You can avoid any negative effects by covering the dildo with a condom
 
I have been working on this story about a very atttactive pregnant lady next door who isn't getting the attention she deserves from her husband. The guy who lives next to her has this bitchy girlfriend who proves how undesirable her bitchiness is by making ugly comments about the pregnant neighbor. Everytime she says something rude it only causes her boyfriend to think about the neighbor and when he does he becomes more interested, more turned on. Eventually, at a neighborhood get together, the two begin talking innocently but playfully. The attraction becomes obvious to both after the lady makes a veiled comment about how turned on she gets and he responds about how stunning she looks and deserves to feel that way too. All the fun happens after that.
 
Last edited:
When the Mrs was pregnant. That Christmas, Daddy bought her a fur coat...
 
Last edited:
My husband took tons of pictures during my first pregnancy, the very beginning when there wasn't even a bump, the middle when my boobs were getting heavy and swollen, my belly growing and at the end when I was just belly and tits.

This second pregnancy he's still taking pictures but has also started making videos of my changing body and of our pleasing and enjoying each other during the different stages of my pregnancy. I wonder what it will be like years from now when we view these, I'm looking forward to our being as hot for each other then as we are now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top