Marriage Proposal Gone Wrong - RV & Open

Jonah felt Crystal's initial jolt of surprise when she realized what she was tasting on his lips and tongue, but she quickly relaxed and started to kiss with more energy and desire.

When finally they parted, For several seconds they simply stared into each other's eyes, Crystal still shaking slightly from her orgasm. When Crystal whispered, "I want more," Jonah simply smiled. It appeared he had awakened a sleeping leviathan, but it seemed a shame for a woman as beautiful as Crystal to keep her sexuality bottled up and unappreciated.

Gazing down into her eyes, Jonah simply stated, "Then, it's your turn." He then rose and helped Crystal up off the bed, then assumed the position she'd occupied on the bed. opening his thighs to allow her access.

He then waited for her to figure things out...
 
Crystal wondered when Jonah would give her more as he gazed into her eyes. She was surprised when he told her, "Then, it's your turn." She had a look of confusion when he stood up and helped her to her feet. She watched as he laid down and was surprised to see how huge his manhood was. It was standing up proudly as he opened his thighs wide. She was not sure what she was suppose to do but decided that stroking it might be the right way to start.

She wrapped her hand around it and realized how huge he was. She moved her hand down slowly and gently as she did not want to hurt him. Once she was at the base she moved her hand hand slowly back up it. After a few movements like that she realized his shaft had gotten fatter and longer. Also she felt some wetness when she moved her hand to the tip of it. The wetness made it easier for her to stroke up and down it. She gradually increased her speed and listened to his breathing become quicker and quicker.

She asked him, "Does that feel good?"

When he didnt answer she thought for a moment and remembered he had put his face against her sex and licked and sucked on it. She opened her mouth and draw in his cock. It pressed against her throat making her gag a bit before she drew her head back. She began to move down it and up it over and over increasing her speed as her hand stroked the back of his shaft. She could hear his sounds of pleasure as she move faster and sucked harder. She wondered how long it would take before his fluids shot out of the little slit on the top of his shaft.
 
Last edited:
Jonah was in no hurry. He'd let Crystal examine his hard cock as long as she liked. Of course, he hoped that she'd want to get more than her eyes involved at some point, but the years had taught him patience, and that usually the more patient you were, the greater the reward when the waiting was over.

He watched Crystal's face (well, and the rest of her, of course) as she examined his big hard-on and low-hanging balls. Though there was wonder and trepidation evident in her eyes, he could detect a definite degree of arousal as well.

When finally she began to reach out a tentative hand toward the tower standing before her. Ghost sensations in anticipation of those soft, slim fingers' touch started tingling all along his length.

She stopped only an inch from his cock and pulled back a fraction. For a moment, Jonah was afraid she'd changed her mind about what they were doing. He wanted suddenly to coax her along, wheedle her into continuing the thought and following through, but he held his tongue. It would be all the sweeter when Crystal did things of her own volition.

...And her hesitance was only temporary, for she continued once more after that brief stop, albeit far more slowly than she had previously. Nevertheless, she did finally close her fingers on his large, impatient erection. Her fingers didn't quite meet, but they felt incredible.

Jonah gave her an involuntary moan at the feeling of her gripping his cock. The sound made Crystal jump, and he could feel her grip loosen, but fortunately, she never let go.

After some time, she started to move her hand, slowly stroking down, then up, her grip somewhat tentative, as if she was afraid of hurting him. Jonah didn't coach, knowing there would be time for pointers on technique later. Besides, her soft hand on his cock felt pretty spectacular, in any event.

Jonah kept a steady stream of moans, groans and other sounds that were intended to encourage Crystal to continue. When she asked innocently, "Does that feel good?" he only smiled. His lack of protest should have been sufficient to answer that question.

Regardless her interpretation of his response to her question, Crystal's next move was to position her head over his cock and open wide...

Good lord, it'd been too long since his cock had been inside a warm mouth! Even a novice like Crystal's lips and tongue felt tremendous around his hard-on.

At first, she went too deep, gagging herself - not a sound Jonah usually cared for. She backed off a little, though, finding her own limit, and she then started giving a proper blowjob.

It was pretty obvious Crystal had never given head before, but it still felt incredible. Jonah held back no sounds of encouragement. He wasn't sure how Crystal was interpreting them, but there was no need to be reticent when being given oral sex by someone you hoped to receive it from again.

Even though she was new at sucking cock, Crystal was getting Jonah closer to orgasm every second. At first, the considered warning her when the time came, but decided she needed to learn the whole experience of being a cock sucker, including the prize at the end. He had no idea whether she'd thank him or curse him for it, but as he approached the point of no return, the idea of emptying his load in Crystal's mouth became more and more appealing...

Then, finally, she'd done it. Jonah's breathing changed, and his moaning got a bit deeper, and he began to cum...
 
Crystal was learning how to hold her mouth, throat and even her tongue to go down and up Jonah's huge shaft. After awhile she added sucking as if it was a lolly pop and felt good when she heard him moan louder. She knew she was doing a proper job and was happy about that. She began to move faster down and up it while sucking hard. She reached down with one hand and began to squeeze the two balls there very gently.

She moved faster and faster, sucking harder and squeezed just a tad harder when she heard Jonah moans get louder. She thought she felt his shaft twitch and looked at his face. She could see the pleasure that he was feeling by his expression. She noticed his breathing was getting quicker and louder and he moaned in pleasure. She felt proud of herself as she knew she was doing a good job. She was so elated that she moved faster and faster and sucked harder and harder.

She looked up at him as his breathing changed and his moans sounded way different. Suddenly something shot down her throat over and over. Fear filled her eyes but she was afraid to remove her mouth from his shaft. She stared at his face and could see the pleasure he was feeling as he filled her mouth throat and yes stomach with his seed. Her eyes shifted to his face needing his reassurance that everything was alright.
 
When Jonah started to cum, it quite obviously surprised Crystal. However, to her credit, she didn't pull away. No, she merely stopped moving and let it happen, swallowing everything he had to give her.

As she began swallowing, he looked up and noticed that she was giving him a questioning look, as if wondering if she was doing what she was supposed to, or if this was really what this was about, or something along that line. The best he could give her was a brief smile before his orgasm took over once more.

One thing Jonah knew about himself: the porn star Peter North had nothing on him. When he came, it was a lot, and it was powerful. Therefore, he had an idea that part of Crystal's look was probably asking if it was always like this, because she seemed to be swallowing for a long time. Still, she kept with it, and remarkably, not a drop escaped her mouth.

Like all good things, though, even this eventually came to an end, and Jonah felt himself begin to soften in Crystal's mouth. If she pulled off him right away, knowing that he was done, he wouldn't have blamed her, but he hoped she'd stay in place until he was once more flaccid. She'd learn that it was the way he preferred such encounters to go, in any event.

However, the look on Crystal's face told him she needed reassurance that what she had done was okay. He reached down and guided her off his wilting cock, and up over his body. He then wrapped his arms around her and pulled her face to his...
 
When Jonah gave her a brief smile she knew that she had done what she was suppose to. She swallowed and swallowed and swallowed again and wondered when Jonah would be done. She wasnt sure if she liked this part of sex as she stared into his pleasure ridden face. Her own organism didnt seem to take as long as his was.

Finally after a long time his fluids stopped shooting into her mouth and his shaft began to soften. She kept it in her mouth as she stared at him. It was getting smaller and softer by the second as she stared at Jonah not knowing what to do next. She could see a look of understanding come over Jonah's face as he reached down and guided her off his shaft. She was like putty in his hands as he guided her up and over his body as his arms went around her and her face close to his own. She wanted to kiss him but being her mouth had held his seed she wasnt sure if that was the thing to do.
 
Crystal resisted kissing Jonah. Their faces stood only a few inches apart, but she seemed reluctant to go farther than that. He finally realized what her reticence was about, and smiled.

"It's okay. Really. I know who I am. I'm not afraid to kiss you." He then reached around the back of Crystal's head to keep her from pulling away, and pressed his lips to hers...
 
Crystal was surprised when Jonah smiled at her. She listened as he told her, "It's okay. Really. I know who I am. I'm not afraid to kiss you." Even though he said that she was still hesitant to kiss him. She felt she should go rinse her mouth before doing that with him. She struggled a bit when she felt his hand on the back of her head before pressing a kiss to her lips. After a bit she found herself reacting to his kiss. Her arms went about him as she lost herself in his kiss.
 
Jonah was surprised, and a little amused, at Crystal's continued resistance, even after his assurance that he wasn't stigmatized by the notion of kissing her after she'd swallowed his cum. He knew many men considered it emasculating, but those were men he considered not secure enough in their manhood that they clung to such ideas.

He held Crystal in place, even though he could feel her trying to escape, he assumed so she could go rinse her mouth, so as not to offend him. Taking such breaks during sex when they were unnecessary were abhorrent to him. There were times when they were necessary, but this wasn't one of those.

The longer he held his lips against hers, the more Crystal's attempts to pull away eased. Eventually, the tension left her body, she slid her arms around him and gave in to passion.

For several minutes, they just kissed. The more she relaxed, the more passionate Crystal became. Her enthusiasm prompted Jonah's cock to awaken once more, and before long, he was once again stiff and ready for action. He was sure Crystal could feel his hardness pressing against her body, but he was going to let her determine where they went from here...
 
Crystal was lost in the kiss that seemed to go on forever. She could feel passions that she didnt even know existed in her grow and take over her body. She pressed against Jonah and felt his cock begin to grow and press against her body. Though she had no experience she managed to slowly move her body so that his shaft pressed between her legs. She did not hesitate to lift her body so her vagina was open to his huge shaft. She rubbed herself against it wanting him inside of her though she did not know what it truly was like to open herself to him in this way. She moaned against his mouth enjoying how his shaft felt brushing against her opening.
 
Even though she was inexperienced, Crystal's instincts were spot-on. While they kissed, and she felt Jonah's stiff cock against her, she maneuvered herself so that his cock knocked on the door to her hot, wet opening. For quite some time, she let his cock head brush all over her wet pussy, the tease for Jonah was exquisite. It would only have taken a thrust of his hips and he'd slide right into her, but he resisted, preferring for Crystal to make that move, at least this first time.

However, he did tease her back, moving his hips just enough to bump himself a fraction of the way into her wet pussy, then back out. Each time he did this, Crystal's breath would catch as they kissed. Eventually, he was sure, the pressure would become too great, and she'd lower herself fully down his cock...
 
Crystal felt for the first time frustration when Jonah did not thrust his huge cock into even though she was inviting him too. She moaned each time he pressed into her partly and than pulled back. After third time she found herself getting aggressive and when he pressed into her again she jerked her hips and moaned in pleasure as his massive cock slid into her all the way. She held her body so that he could not pull out and moved her hips so that his harden cock pressed the sides of her vagina before moving as he had. She was using his cock over and over as she made sure it only came out so far before she pressed her hips so that he went back in. After awhile her movements were faster and more controlled as she moaned into his mouth. She didn't worry about him thinking she was some sort of tramp. All she wanted was the pleasure it gave her.
 
Jonah watched Crystal's face as he toyed with her. It was pretty obvious she'd expected him to just shove himself into her, but the teasing he was giving her was proving to be too much. As her frustration grew, he saw a degree of anger work its way into her face. After several minutes of her waiting to be penetrated, she finally just sat her ass down on him, her wetness allowing Jonah's cock to sink to the hilt in one smooth go.

There was a mutual gasp, followed by just as simultaneous a moan when Crystal's cunt gripped the base of Jonah's impressive hard-on. Jonah was pretty sure even Crystal had had no idea whether she'd be able to take all of him in one shot, but take him she had, and he was proud of her and aroused as hell because of it.

For a few seconds, she held herself down at the base of Jonah's cock. The look she gave him defied him to escape. Of course, escape was the last thing on his mind. The house could have been on fire and he'd have tried like hell to finish this one fuck before he attempted to get out.

Once she got used to the feeling of being filled so much, and had convinced herself that Jonah wasn't going anywhere, Crystal's hips started to move.

Her first movements were more tentative than that initial plunge, but as she got used to the feeling, she began to fuck with more abandon.

Good god. As beautiful as Jonah found Crystal before, there was no beauty that could compare with her when she truly let go. Before long, she had thrown caution to the wind and was bouncing on Jonah's hard-on like she was trying to make up for the time she'd passed up all those years.

When she leaned over and pressed her lips to his again, there was no hesitation left in her. She was overflowing with erotic passion, and it spouted from every pore in her body. Jonah couldn't remember the last time he'd been with such a beautiful woman. Her restraint had been thrown away, at least for the moment, and Jonah couldn't have been prouder of her.

Jonah had cum already, so another orgasm was a ways away for him. Crystal, he knew, was good for several more, and he was quite content to enable her to experience as many of them as she could take...
 
Crystal could not get enough of Jonah's hard, huge shaft. She kept moving up and down on it moaning and moving faster and faster. Her sounds of pleasure filled the room as he laid beneath her. She would scream every time she felt her body release its fluids. She could not get enough of him and was like a wild woman wanting more and more. She could feel her extreme wetness between her legs and smell her own fluids which just made her move faster and faster. She could feel her body building up for something big and that made her move even faster up and down over and over. A sense of urgency filled her as she bounced and than finally she screamed and fluilds poured out of her and she laid prone on his body gasping for air. Her grip on him was hard as her body jerked wildly.
 
Jonah watched with delight as Crystal fucked his cock like a woman possessed. It was pretty obvious she was getting tired, but the pleasure coursing through her made her unable to stop. Jonah was content to just let her fuck herself into oblivion. The feeling of Crystal's pussy sliding up and down his cock, as well as the incredible wetness that flowed from her, was thoroughly delicious.

Finally, though, Crystal's orgasm roared upon her and Jonah felt her squirt all over him, just before she collapsed over his body, her climax overtaking her.

For quite some time, Crystal throbbed and twitched, as her pussy continued to release fluids onto Jonah's cock. The grip she had on him as she orgasmed, both above and below, was tremendous. Jonah had never known a woman to cum so mightily, but he certainly loved the intensity Crystal was exhibiting just then.

Eventually, though, her climax started to ease, and before long, she lay on top of him, panting as if she'd just run a marathon. Her soft, big breasts pressed against Jonah's chest, and her pussy relaxed it's grasp on his cock.

There was a sloppy mess between their legs. Of that, Jonah could tell without looking. Still, that messiness was one of the glorious joys of sex. Whether Crystal was a squirter or not, he wasn't sure, but she certainly released plenty of fluid on orgasm. She'd probably be embarrassed as hell, but Jonah loved it.

While Crystal recovered atop Jonah's body, he reached up and caressed her sweat damp hair. Quietly and honestly, he whispered, "That was possibly the sexiest thing I've ever witnessed in my life."
 
Crystal was still panting heavily when suddenly she heard Jonah's whispered words, "That was possibly the sexiest thing I've ever witnessed in my life." She raised her head and looked into his eyes not sure if he was giving her a compliment or not. She smiled at him before she giggled and said, "I never imagined that anything could feel so good." She frowned a bit when she felt the wetness between them and asked, "Why is it so wet between our sex parts." She tilted her head waiting for him to explain it to her as he always did.
 
When Crystal heard Jonah speak, she raised her head a little to look at him. A bit of confusion was in her eyes, but it changed when she saw he meant every word.

A look of childlike wonder and glee appeared on her face, and a small giggle of joy escaped her mouth before she said, "I never imagined anything could feel so good." It was quite obvious any misgivings Crystal may have held before regarding sex were swiftly being overcome.

However, a look of confusion once more appeared, and Jonah could tell she was somewhere else for a moment before she asked, "Why is it so wet between our sex parts?"

His first thought was that he'd have to convince her to think sexually, and not like a child regarding what terms to use, but for the moment, he could let it pass.

He caressed Crystal's damp hair as he explained, "At first, it's mainly lubrication. Both our bodies produce it. Like with a car or a squeaky door hinge, it makes everything move more smoothly. Sex wouldn't feel anywhere near so good without it. Your body produces as much as it thinks it needs. Sometimes it might seem an excessive amount, but imagine how uncomfortable it would feel if it wasn't there.

"As far as the release of extra fluid on orgasm, I can mainly only speak for the male body, and regarding the female, I haven't done the research so, I can only speculate. Nevertheless, male ejaculation is primarily intended to be procreative. All the enzymes and other microscopic things are in there for attempting to keep the species going. That it's still a hit-or-miss proposition as far as conception proves to me that whatever greater being or beings there may be out there intended sex to be a recreational thing, too. Otherwise, every time two people fucked, they'd produce a baby.

"Regarding females' release upon climax: as I said, I only have my own notions. It's my theory that when orgasm occurs, your body says, "I don't need all this lubrication anymore, and releases it when the peak occurs. Why there's so much more of it, again, I can't say.

"It's also possible for women to ejaculate. I mean, you could release a stream of fluid similar to the way a man does. However, when a woman ejaculates, there's a whole lot more of it, and it quite often sprays out with much more force than it does from any man. Whether you ejaculated or not, I don't really know. It usually creates quite a mess, but it's nothing to be embarrassed about. On the contrary, if you truly are an ejaculator, it's something to be proud of, because it requires relaxation of muscles that most women clench too hard on. They say it feels like they're going to pee, and most people are afraid of reverting back to the days when they were young and couldn't control such things. It would be delightful if you were an ejaculator. I find it to be extremely erotic, even if it is necessary to change the bedclothes every time you have sex.

"Sex is messy. It kind of reflects life that way. The primary difference there is, sex is fun messy. It's one of those weird things that, the messier it is, in general, the more fun it is.

"To throw on a disclaimer there: yes, there are messy things the human body can do that aren't, or at least shouldn't be, fun. There are people who find those erotic, but there are lines. It's up to us to determine where those lines are, because they're different for everyone."

Crystal looked up at Jonah through all of this. He wasn't sure how it all was registering. He knew it was a lot of information all at once, and after such a strong orgasm, he couldn't be sure how clear her mind was. Still, she was intent, and her pussy clenched his cock off and on while he talked.
 
When Jonah caressed her hair she pressed against his hand and listened intensively to all he had to say. It made sense that her body would lubricate itself from his powerful strokes. She smiled as she realized that her body was the one that had created all that lubricant. She nodded her head as she thought of his hard strokes and how much that would hurt if it didn't.

It struck her as he spoke about the male body that what they had done might create a baby. She knew she would have to ask more questions once he finished talking. She had to smile when he told her he had his own notions about what the female body did. She wondered if her body did decide that it did not need the lubrication any more and expelled it when she climaxed.

Her eyes opened wide as he explained that women could ejaculate. She was so wet that she was almost certain that was what happened as he explained it to her. She could imagine her body spraying out all that wetness. She felt a blush burning on her face when he told her that it was nothing to be embarrassed about. He explained it was something to be proud of as it required relaxation of muscles that most women clench too hard on. She was pretty sure that was what had happened as she did have the sensation of peeing. It also felt so exciting when she felt that. Even when he said it would be delightful if she was an ejaculator as he found that extremely erotic. She felt herself blushing as he mentioned changing the sheets every time she had sex.

She looked at him wide eyed as he told her, "Sex is messy. It kind of reflects life that way. The primary difference there is, sex is fun messy. It's one of those weird things that, the messier it is, in general, the more fun it is." She frowned as he threw in a disclaimer as she did not know what he meant. After he said that she asked, "Will you do things to me that aren't fun? I mean I don't need to know what they are, just the assurance that you would not do them to me."

She felt his shaft still inside of her every time her body clenched.
 
“Will you do things to me that aren’t fun? I mean, I don’t need to know what they are, I’d just like some assurance you won’t do them to me.”

The look on Crystal’s face was one of childlike apprehension. The dichotomy of that innocent fear set against the body of the mature woman sitting on his cock made Jonah smile. However, he didn’t let that smile reach his lips. No matter how uncertain she was of what might be in store in the future, she showed no inclination to abandon the pleasure she’d just experienced. It was that more than anything that Jonah derived humor from.

“Will I do things to you that aren’t fun?” he repeated. “It’s possible you may think so at first, but I hope if I do something you don’t like, that we can discuss what it is you don‘t like about it and come to some kind of compromise, like two mature, well-educated, rational adults.

“I’m sure I’ve told you this before, but I will never intentionally do anything to harm you. Hurt is something else entirely, but hurt is fleeting. You may not always feel good at first, but I hope that somewhere, you will find a way to discover some pleasure in what I do, or ask you to do.

“It’s all a matter of personal perception, and
such things can be extremely fluid, as I hope you’ll learn.

“Tell me, how do you feel now? And I don’t mean just about my explanation. You’re learning new things – about your own body and then some. I can’t know if we’re on the right track if we don’t talk about it.

“Besides, I think you’ll find talking about sex rather fun.” Jonah wasn’t planning on going anywhere. He’d lay under Crystal for as long as she liked.
 
Her eyes were wide open like a child's as she listened to every word he had to say, It was a relief that he would never intentionally do something to harm her. She shivered as he told her that hurt was something else but that the hurt would be fleeting. She bit her bottom lip as he explained she may not always feel good at first but he hoped that somehow she would discover pleasure in what he does or what he asked her to do. She trembled wondering what he would want her to do.

She didn't quite understand his statement of personal perception, and wonder what thing would be extremely fluid. She did feel like a child who had to learn so many things. When he asked her how she felt now. She nodded her head and told him, "I enjoyed the way my body felt as we joined. I loved your touch as it made me so excited. I think we are on the right track of mutual enjoyment. I never knew how much I would give into such exciting feeling but still am afraid of what may come next.

She pressed her body down on his even more and told him, "I like the way you feel under me. Your body is so strong against mine and we fit together very well." She still felt shy about talking about sex and could not imagine it ever being fun. She was afraid of all the things that he would do to her but would wait and ask questions when things happened that disturbed her. She was confident that he would listen to her fears and help her to overcome them.
 
Last edited:
Jonah laughed at Crystal's cautious phrasing. It sounded very foreign to him. He reached a hand up and cupped her breast. It fit perfectly in his hand.

"My dear, the term is not 'joined.' If you must, we 'made love.' I like to think of it as: we fucked. Say that word for me, please. We need to get you thinking and speaking like a grown woman, instead of a little girl."

He then reached up and covered her other soft breast and began to gently knead them both. "I like the way you feel, too. I like the way I fit into you. You feel so good to me, I want us to do this quite regularly.

"Did you know," he continued, giving her breasts a deliberate squeeze for emphasis, "that these can be fucked, as well?"
 
Crystal felt strange when Jonah laughed and wonder if he was making fun of her. She gasped as he cupped her breast as he told her, "My dear, the term is not 'joined.' If you must, we 'made love.' I like to think of it as: we fucked. Say that word for me, please. We need to get you thinking and speaking like a grown woman, instead of a little girl." She could feel her face burning with embarrassment as she felt he was making fun of her. She stiffly said, " I rather say we made love than that other word. I don't know why that word makes me uncomfortable but it does." She moaned when he reached up and and took her other breast in his hand. She heard her own soft sounds of pleasure as he kneaded them both. She felt no embarrassment when he told her he liked the way she felt, the way he fit into her. She smiled and told him, "I want to do it regularly too." She had her eyes closed enjoying how he was handling her breast when he squeezed them and told her that they could be fuck too. Her eyes sprang open, a look of confusion on her face before she asked, "How?"
 
Jonah couldn't help finding a degree of humor in Crystal's innocence. He further found it humorous that she took everything so seriously.

"Crystal, my dear girl, you need to learn to relax. Every time a person laughs, they aren't mocking you. You need to find the humor in life. Loosen up a bit.

"The reason you're uncomfortable with the word 'fuck' is because you've never tried it before. You've been conditioned to relate that word with bad things. Was what we've been doing bad? Regardless how you care to soften the term, we've been fucking. My cock is in your pussy, or even more taboo, and therefore, more fun, your cunt. In my hands are your oh-so-beautiful tits...

"...And most certainly, they can be fucked. Would you like to find out how?"
 
Crystal could see humor in Jonah's eyes. She felt like he was laughing at her. She lowered her eyes and felt herself blush. She raised her eyes as he spoke still feeling oddly insecure, "Crystal, my dear girl, you need to learn to relax. Every time a person laughs, they aren't mocking you. You need to find the humor in life. Loosen up a bit.

She listened as he explained to her why she was uncomfortable with the word fuck. She wasn't sure it was because had had never tried it before but when he told her that she had been conditioned to relate the word to bad things she thought about it and nodded her head. When he asked if what they did was bad, she shook her head no. Her face burned with another blush when he told her what they were doing was fucking and drew the picture that his cock had been in her pussy.

She burned with embarrassment as he went on and on with taboo words that she had hardly heard. He did peak her curiousity when he told her that are breasts could be fucked. She nodded her head yes when he asked if she would like to find out how.
 
Last edited:
Jonah decided not to let Crystal get by with the comfortable way out on this.

“Tell me what you want.”
 
Back
Top