The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you had wanted help you should have posted;



Then I could have helped rather than confirm that it was, in fact, a total mess that resulted in more than one person laughing at... I mean with you.

You know that the others in your head do not count as more people, right?
 

She's starting to worry me a little.

Maybe.

Is there a straight jacket handy?

You know. Just in case?

She'd like it. Sorry darlin. Sometimes you just got to wait it out. Or distract her with ponies. :D

Or.. dance around in a skirt. That always slows her down.

Red hair... hmmmm... ;)

Yep.
It's not news.
You can start plotting over there.
Take a number there.

There are pamphlets over there... aptly titled "She's a redhead, good luck."
 
Lorna is posted. YAY!!!

Now to go and plot the continued seduction of the cozy armful I have in my haven...

*wicked giggle*
 
LT - not to be unpleasant, but if you are going to reply to my "looking for SRP writers" post, shouldn't you at least try to be coherent and use appropriate sentence structure? Oh, and lets talk about this neat concept called 'punctuation'.

That's when you simply reply with a polite "Bahahaha! No."
 
*Runs nekkid through the thread, chanting in a sing-song voice.* "Run, Run! As fast as you can, you can't catch me I'm the gingerbread man!"
 
waits, waits...and pounces...

Got you.

bites her ass and poofs away

*Yipes at the crescent shaped bite mark left on my butt, grasping for the cinnamon booty just as it poofs away. Pouts at the missed opportunity, and plots for retaliation.*

omnomnom!

*Beginning to rethink the gingerbread thing. Promising myself that I won't turn Keebler.*

*has a sudden craving for gingerbread and.. elf*

*Shakes it like a Polaroid picture, flinging little droplets of what appears to be clear glaze icing all over the spectators.*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top