Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to be stuck in this office today. I want to be out in the suuuuun! I wouldn't know what to do out there, but it would still be nice to be out there ;)
 
Men get tons of spam for bigger dicks. Why don't women get tons of spam for smaller pussies?

Someone somewhere is missing out on a home business opportunity. :rolleyes:
 
The watering system for the orchids is finished. I should be content and relieved. Instead I've got the blahs bordering on the blues. I think I'll go take a nap. Maybe that will help.
 
My parents and I just got into a disagreement on what the Welshman says in The Replacements (movie) when they kick Martel out of the locker room, whether it was, "You big fairy," or "You big fatty."

We came to the conclusion that I was correct with him saying "fairy" but the DVD got the line wrong by saying "fatty" in the subtitles.

With the cat letting me sleep late, french toast for breakfast, and that following, it's been a fun morning so far.
 
Researching erotica vs. pornography and objectification of women vs. women embracing their sexuality. Where is the line? Is there a line? The irony? Sitting here wearing bunny ears... my daughter put on me. :rolleyes:
 
Researching erotica vs. pornography and objectification of women vs. women embracing their sexuality. Where is the line? Is there a line? The irony? Sitting here wearing bunny ears... my daughter put on me. :rolleyes:

Bunny ears? Are those the new thinking caps for moms? :rose::kiss:
 
What? How did I gain 5 pounds in one day after hovering within a pound of 240 for the last three months?
 
I think I sweat more in bed last night than I did at kung fu class yesterday (and I sweat plenty at kung fu class yesterday).

Also, punching bag day is ruined before it began. My ankle is tender and won't let me be aggressive with my footwork, or do jumping squat thrusts, or run, and my shoulder has something pulled right above my collar bone, so I can't throw punches or elbows with my right hand, or do pushups.

This is gonna suck...
 
i just watched Saturn 3

There is a reason this movie disappeared into obscurity. Despite the entire cast being Kirk Douglass, Harvey Keitel, and Fara Fawcett (three very capable actors), the director royally screwed it up, and had to be replaced in the middle of shooting. The pacing sucks, the acting sucks (they were rebelling against non-direction), the effects were cheesy even for 1980 standards, Keitel's voice was dubbed, no mention is given for the villain's initial motivations. It's a mess of a movie.

Despite all of that, I can see how this could have been made much better if some care had been put into it. With a better crew, three good actors, better effects, and a director that knows what he is doing, I could see some real tension and drama being achieved.

Well, just a thought I had after watching it.
 
Metaphors are usually stirred and not shaken.

Although around here I've seen a few hundred horse outboards used for the stirring. :rolleyes:
 
I just found out my cat was put down today :(

He had an infection that wouldn't go away, from an injury a few years back.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top