Authors: Signup Here To Use The New Literotica Control Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to everyone who has volunteered so far!

Would love to add even more people to the list. :D
 
Why not? Add me to your list.

By they way, Manu, when I attempt to send you a message, it says your mailbox is full.
 
New CP Test

Always willing to try something new. Am trying to complete and post a chapter per month.
 
Authors: Signup Here To Use The New Literotica Control Panel - 04-21-2016, 02:41 PM

I signed up, but haven't had a response. Is there something else I have to do to participate? :confused: Tell me what I have to do to get to the new Literotica Control Panel.

Thanks.
 
I signed up, but haven't had a response. Is there something else I have to do to participate? :confused: Tell me what I have to do to get to the new Literotica Control Panel.

Thanks.

It's not you, it's us. :D

We are hoping to start public testing around the middle of this month.

Last week's update rolled out a few days late, but we are trying to make up time this week (which will probably cause more issues :D).

I'll post here once we are ready to flip the switch.

Thanks for volunteering!
 
Thanks to everyone who has signed up so far!

We are still planning to start public testing of the new Control Panel next week (hopefully either the 17th or the 19th).

If you signup for BETA testing, you'll still be able to use the old Control Panel. Even if there are bugs in the new system, you'll be able to manage your author account as you always have from the old one.

We are very excited about the upcoming BETA launch and looking forward to all of your feedback soon.

Thank you again!! :D
 
If you're still lookin

If you still need more testers, sign me up! I tend to break things... usually user error though! 😀
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top