Finally a thread for women who are currently masturbating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah finally I can masturbate again. Tell you that visit from Mother nature every month can be a damn killer

I know exactly what you mean! I've had a visit from her as well. The worst part is that it makes me so horny... especially after the cramps subside.

I know exactly what you mean! I've had a visit from her as well. The worst part is that it makes me so horny... especially after the cramps subside.

I feel icky and mean for a few days, but by the end, I will screw just about anything bc I'm so wound up!

And then you can't do a thing until it's over. Honestly, I will never understand why some women would still willingly have sex while on their periods though. It's disgusting.

It's nightime for me which means undisturbed masturbation. Got my rabbit going in my pussy and against my clit and im teasing my big round tits. Anyone else up with me?

I haven't been on here for a while and wasn't really frisky til i read that! Mmmmmmm. Touching my nipples now:kiss:

Last edited:
Mmm yes please.. :heart::rose::kiss:

My hands reach around and rub your nipples and breast through your shirt. My lips touch your neck and I start to kiss your silky smooth skin all the way up to your ear lobes. My tongue licking and flickering over the back of your ears now.

My hands reach around and rub your nipples and breast through your shirt. My lips touch your neck and I start to kiss your silky smooth skin all the way up to your ear lobes. My tongue licking and flickering over the back of your ears now.

You are sooo sexy baby

Wow - the gangs all here!

Hello everyone. Seems like I'm always way to late to the party. I guess it pays getting an early start on the fun every now and then.

-L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back