Congrats to the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS “Special Contest” AWARD WINNERS

[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

[size=+2]
LITEROTICA’S LIFETIME ACHIEVMENT AWARD
[/size]

A.I.R will be announcing the first winner for 2011 of the MANU within a week.

184_450pxStatue_of_a_Satyr_1.jpg

the [size=+2]:D MANU :D[/size] award​

[size=+2]Gabrielle L.[/size]
President, A.I.R.
Secretery of the MOST COMMENTED on
and the MOST VOTED on story clubs
Miami Beach, Florida

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=+4]Welcome to another of the many parts of ScouriesFantasyWorld[/SIZE]

Where Scouries ego is the one and only thing that counts.

Grand_High_Poobah aka Gabby aka Gabrielle L. is one of scouries many alt.

Since there is no such thing as the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.) associated with or from Lit, except in scouries head, it can't sanction anything but Scouries usual hot air.

Since scouries and company can't win a REAL contest, he makes up his own list of winners using stories he steals from the real Literotica contests. Scouries just copies the list from THE REAL CONTEST, minus the people he doesn't like. He uses his fudge factor and drops the categories he doesn't like. Instant winners. As you'll notice he is a multi winner of his own contest as is his female alt. Also there are anywhere from two to four of his friends alts on that list also.

Just more of Scouries phony bullshit.

Last edited:
happy-valentines-day-sexy.jpg

A.I.R. VALENTINES DAY CONTEST 2011

On behalf of my boss and all of us associated with the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS I'd like to offer congrats to the OFFICIAL LITEROTICA winners (except for the cheaters).

I’d also like to post the VALENTINES DAY CONTEST winners as picked by the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS. These selections are not official LITEROTICA winners. Instead they were designed and financed with help from ScouriesWorld to reward stories that were the #1 choices of our readers.

Not surprisingly in a contest that is decided by the votes of our readers, the A.I.R. winners list for the VALENTINES DAY contest is dominated by some of LITEROTICA’S all-time greats (including LITEROTICA’S #1 Most Favorite).

We at A.I.R. would also like to send out our prayers to the lovely [size=+2]sarahhh[/size]. Get well hon!

A.I.R. 2011 VALENTINES DAY STORY CONTEST AWARD WINNERS

A.I.R. 2011 Valentines Day Story Contest
BEST STORY IN THE CONTEST

Cool Whip by Slickman

MOST VIEWS RECEIVED WINNER

Mother Son Chance Happening by xyster

MOST COMMENTS RECEIVED WINNER

What You Wish For by Rehnquist

MOST VOTES RECEIVED WINNER

You’ll Get Used To It by alwayswantedto

HIGHEST RATED STORY WINNER

Crash by PepperPace

The authors RALPHIE, theoggman, voluntarymonkey and bakeboss, all of whom continue to believe these special contests are SURVIVOR contests, were disqualified from consideration. Stories by other authors were disqualified for category problems, failure to follow the theme, or other major infractions.

All Non-Erotic stories were disqualified as well as the nineteen stories identified by our association computers as ALT stories.

Congratulations to our winners – well done! FYI: this is the first A.I.R. win for Slickman, Rehnquist, pepperpace, and xyster. It should also be noted that 4 out of the 5 winners are members of the 1000+ VOTE CLUB. Well done members!​

President, A.I.R.
Miami Beach, Florida

Under the ASSOCIATIONS rules a story/author can only win one prize in any contest.

Since there is no such thing as the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.) associated with or from Lit, except in scouries head, it can't sanction anything but Scouries usual hot air.

scouries makes up his own list of winners using stories he steals from the REAL Literotica contests. Scouries just copies the list from THE REAL CONTEST, minus the people he doesn't like. He uses his fudge factor, known only to him, and drops the categories he doesn't like. Instant winners. They don't really win anything since it's a fake contest held only in scouries mind. There are no real reader involved.

Last edited:

[size=+2]
LITEROTICA’S LIFETIME ACHIEVMENT AWARD
[/size]

The Board of Directors of the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.) have decided that it would be appropriate to honor one of the giants of LITEROTICA fiction at the end of each of the Special Contests.

We have decided to call this new prize, one we believe will soon become emblematic of erotic fiction excellence and the most respected author’s award in the genre, the MANU. This name of course honors the first PRINCE of erotic fiction, a man who’s become a giant in the field of erotic publishing.

184_450pxStatue_of_a_Satyr_1.jpg

the [size=+2]:D MANU :D[/size] award

These prizes will be awarded based on the author’s complete body of work. This is the fifth MANU to be awarded.

He’s LITEROTICA’S greatest author – and has authored some of the best stories ever issued under the LITEROTICA banner. He’s the one and only:

[size=+4]
rgjohn
[/size]

Joining sarahhh, ManyFeathers, SamuelX and Slickman as the only holders of the MANU!​

Well done sir.

President, A.I.R.
Miami Beach, Florida

There is no such thing as the LITEROTICA’S LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD associated with Literotica. Just more of Scouries phony bullshit.

worldpussy.jpg

Coming soon… (entries will be accepted from March 27th until April 15th)

[size=+2]
A.I.R. 2011 Earth Day Story Contest
[/size]​

President, A.I.R.
Miami Beach, Florida

scouries makes up his own list of winners using stories he steals from the REAL Literotica contests. Scouries just copies the list from THE REAL CONTEST, minus the people he doesn't like. He uses his fudge factor, known only to him, and drops the categories he doesn't like. Instant winners. They don't really win anything since it's a fake contest held only in scouries mind. There are no real reader involved.

Last edited:
Congratulations to the 2011 Valentine's Day Contest Winners!
Manu and I would like to thank all the authors who submitted during this special contest! We've tallied the reader's votes, and are happy to announce the winners of our 2011 Valentine's Day Contest.

First Place ($150 Cash Prize Winner):
She Needs a Montage! by Firebrain

Second Place ($100 Cash Prize Winner):
Valentine's Day Remembered by DG Hear

Third Place ($75 Cash Prize Winner):
Emily's Valentine by allusive1

Thanks again to everyone who voted, submitted, or was involved in Literotica in any way.

The 2011 Special Contest schedule is posted here. The next special contest is Earth Day.

Happy Valentine's Day to all!!

The winners of the REAL Valentines Day Contest along with what they won.

what are you doing????

[size=+2]Earth Day Network

Earth Day 2011: A Billion Acts of Green®
Description[/size]

In recognition of the power of millions of individual actions, Earth Day 2011 will be organized around A Billion Acts of Green®: Personal, organizational and corporate pledges to live and act sustainably. At over 45 million actions to date, A Billion Acts of Green® campaign – the largest environmental service campaign in the world – is steadily building commitments by individuals, corporations, and governments in honor of Earth Day. A Billion Acts of Green® inspires and rewards both simple individual acts and larger organizational initiatives that further the goal of measurably reducing carbon emissions and supporting sustainability. The goal is to register one billion actions in advance of the Earth Summit in Rio in 2012. A Billion Acts of Green® website quantifies acts of green through an easy-to-use online registration tool. A Billion Acts of Green® demonstrates the kind of environmental impact that can be made when millions of people, corporations and organizations make commitments, both small and large, to better their environment.

Elements of the 2011 Earth Day campaign include:

• Athletes for the Earth: Bringing the voices of Olympic and professional athletes to the environmental movement
• Trees for the Earth: Supporting global reforestation
• Green Schools: Greening America’s Schools within a Generation
• Women and Green Economy (WAGE)™: Engaging women leaders in the creation and development of a global green economy
• Creating Climate Wealth: Convening 200 of the world’s entrepreneurs to solve climate change and create a new green economy
• Arts for the Earth: Celebrating the work of environmental artists in all media, and partnering with the American Association of Museums to bring sustainability to museums nationwide

worldpussy.jpg

[size=+2]
[/size]​

President, A.I.R.
Miami Beach, Florida

Just more of Scouries usual bullshit.

Last edited:
I love the freedom of being on Stalin's (sorry Scouries')non-person list. I have the freedom to point out the pathetic, arrogant whinging of a clearly troubled and delusional soul without the fear that I might tip him over the precipice.

I hear Manu was considering inaugarating a Scouries award for each contest but gave up the idea once he realised that the criteria of' "doing your utmost to upset new members", "offending the most lit members", "writing the most banal drivel in the incest category" and " too scared to venture into the GB" would ensure that a certain thin-skinned, neurotic, bully with limited writing skills, would win every time.

jerome should be back posting next week (his vacation is over ... now he has to earn

it!
[size=+3]THE ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

cumming soon:
The%20Flamingos.jpg

[size=+2]
Erotica's #1 Writing Contest
[/size]

President, A.I.R.
Miami Beach, Florida

Tell jerome, aka scouries, to bring it on. He can once again show everyone what an ass he really is.

Just more of Scouries bullshit.

Last edited:

earthday2005.jpg

[size=+2]
[/size]

[size=+2]
Erotica's #1 Writing Contest
[/size]​

President, A.I.R.
Miami Beach, Florida

Just more of Scouries bullshit.

[size=+2]the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

worldpussy.jpg

sponsor of the

[size=+2]
[/size]

would like to announce that we have decided to participate in the Miami Beach Adopt-A-Beach program…

And we invite all LITEROTICANS to adopt their Miami Beach sand – it’s only $200 bucks…

hulahoop2-500x750.jpg

Miami Beach

Adopt a Beach Program

President, A.I.R.
Miami Beach, Florida

Keep up the good work scouries. You're only proving what an ass you really are to the people who don't already have you on ignore.

DON'T BE FOOLED.

fakecontest.jpg

And we invite all LITEROTICANS to adopt their Miami Beach sand – it’s only $200 bucks…

Send proceeds to Scouries' Mommy, Miami Beach, FLA. Seein' as how the fake royalties don't keep him in the life to which he thinks he lives.

How's the real world publishing career going for you, scouries?

Just thinking outloud here, but I do have a suggestion.

Since many of the stories here are hot, especially those that win the prestigious A. I. R. award, my suggestion is that you call this contest the Hot A. I. R. Awards.

"Huh? What do you think? Get it? Hot air, kind of a play on words."

Ah shit, my tongue is stuck to my cheek.

Hot A. I. R. Awards. I like it.

LITEROTICA'S 9 Favoritest Authors

1.Slickman (2430)
2.Many Feathers (2399)
3.BarondeSade (2191)
4.alwayswantedto (2173)*
5.Selena_Kitt (2149)
6.scouries (2145)
7.rgjohn (2139)
8.Goldeniangel (2118)*
9.sarahhh (2100)

[size=+2]
[/size]

I’d like to thank the number four and eight MOST FAVORIED authors on the site for participating in the A.I.R. Contest. Hopefully we’ll get a few more of the greats before the end of the contest.

President, A.I.R.
Miami Beach, Florida

Uhm, hello?

You forgot about me, the most prolific author on the site, Andtheend, BOSTONFICTIONWRITER, CarBuffStuff, PositiveThinker, WmForrest, and, of course, my latest and greatest, SuperHeroRalph.

Thank you in advance for acknowledging me and making that correction.

Please proceed.

LITEROTICA'S 9 Favoritest Authors

1.Slickman (2430)
2.Many Feathers (2399)
3.BarondeSade (2191)
4.alwayswantedto (2173)*
5.Selena_Kitt (2149)
6.scouries (2145)
7.rgjohn (2139)
8.Goldeniangel (2118)*
9.sarahhh (2100)

[size=+2]
[/size]

I’d like to thank the number four and eight MOST FAVORIED authors on the site for participating in the A.I.R. Contest. Hopefully we’ll get a few more of the greats before the end of the contest.

[size=+2]Gabrielle L. aka Scouries[/size]
President, A.I.R.
Secretery of the fake MOST COMMENTED on
and the fake MOST VOTED on story clubs
Miami Beach, Florida

It's not because they want in your contest. you steal the stories from the real contest for your fake one.

DON'T BE FOOLED.

fakecontest.jpg

Just thinking outloud here, but I do have a suggestion.

Since many of the stories here are hot, especially those that win the prestigious A. I. R. award, my suggestion is that you call this contest the Hot A. I. R. Awards.

"Huh? What do you think? Get it? Hot air, kind of a play on words."

Ah shit, my tongue is stuck to my cheek.

Hot A. I. R. Awards. I like it.

You're just too clever for this place, Ralphie.:D

Back