Very popular story needs and editor

richman3

Experienced
Very popular story needs an editor

Ok so a couple of days ago I posted a story on Literotica. In just 2 days it is #4 on the most read stories of the last 30 days with a lot of favorites. Here is link to the story. https://www.literotica.com/s/moms-sweaty-ride

I have already begun writing a part 2 and expect to complete a rough draft tonight or tomorrow. I will then proofread it and then I will need an editor.
In my opinion it is definitely much hotter than the first one but that's were I need to find the right editor because what turns me on might not turn everyone else on.
I really want to knock this one out of park considering how popular the first part is.

The story contains Incest themes. It is essentially my take on the "mom and son in backseat while dad drives" theme. Please pm if you are interested I know editing takes time but I would like a fairly quick edit as the fans want more of the story.

Thank you to all editors it is awesome that you do this for us.

-Rich

Last edited:
Ok so a couple of days ago I posted a story on Literotica. In just 2 days it is #4 on the most read stories of the last 30 days with a lot of favorites. Here is link to the story. https://www.literotica.com/s/moms-sweaty-ride

I have already begun writing a part 2 and expect to complete a rough draft tonight or tomorrow. I will then proofread it and then I will need an editor.
In my opinion it is definitely much hotter than the first one but that's were I need to find the right editor because what turns me on might not turn everyone else on.
I really want to knock this one out of park considering how popular the first part is.

The story contains Incest themes. It is essentially my take on the "mom and son in backseat while dad drives" theme. Please pm if you are interested I know editing takes time but I would like a fairly quick edit as the fans want more of the story.

Thank you to all editors it is awesome that you do this for us.

-Rich

Three things amaze me about the mom riding on son's lap theme
1 How ludicrous it is
2 how many there are here
3 How well they all do. I think there is three in the top 50 or so most favorited story list.

Back