Any curious, straight guys out there?

I got a pretty nice erotic thrill ny jacking off into a small container and freezing my sperm. Next time I was horny I thawed it out and slurped it down before coming again. Something about the cumming process seems to change the flavor. Would love to play with another guy here in Nor Cal
 
22/m here VERY bi curious, lots of fantasies, would love to chat with other men who feel the same as me.....PM me, would love to chat, exchange fantasies and explore
 
curious

I'm a bi curious guy in OR. I'd love to explore this some..just haven't found much chance yet. I'd really like to find a couple where the guy was bi......but just a bi guy would work too.
 
I've been getting really good at sucking my own dick. It's so awesome because I can take my time and imagine I'm sucking someone else as I'm licking all around the head and down the shaft. Thrusting in and out of my mouth is amazing too. I love the feeling as my lips reach the middle of my shaft. That's when it feels just like a real blowjob. and I like the taste of my precum. not too crazy about the actual cum though, but I usually swallow it anyway, because it's gets me pretty hot as my cock pulses in my mouth.
 
Last edited:
TumbledLove,
Great thread! I'm a newbie at this, so please be patient everyone.

It was nice to find others, similar to me, existed out there. I am a retired older male, married over 25yrs to a great women 10yrs my senior. For the past 5yrs I have had little sex life, due to her health. I keep my sanity by having some great fantasies. I would love to find a discrete guy that enjoys, and would be satisfied, just giving head. At least at first. I just don't think I could reciprocate. I'm really not into kissing, or receiving anal. I probably would give anal, with a condom. I would also probably enjoy mutual masturbation, just don't know yet. I am drug & disease free and would expect the same in a partner.

I was reading the post from 07-12-2004 by dark gable titled "I did it I did it!!!" and thought, how lucky can a guy be. That sounded like a dream come, or should I say cum, true! I would love to find a situation like that. But, ever since I retired, I've had a hard time getting away from the house, so that has to be worked out somehow. My wife does not care for oral at all, but it would still break her heart to find out I was having someone else do it.

I did have a real pre high school friend experience when I was much younger. I had a school buddy named David. He initiated it by asking me if I had ever sucked male cock, or had mine sucked by a guy. At that experimental stage in my life I decided to try it. One day, while his parents were away, we got naked on the bed in a 69 position. I don't remember much about it except that it was fun. I started to do him anal once, and his father came home early...wow what a mess! David took off running for the bathroom, to clean up and dress, leaving me there stark naked with a boner! There wasn't anything to say, so I just got my clothes on and left. Fortunately his dad was in the bathroom lecturing him, which gave me a clear path out the front door! Now, looking back, I wish we had kept in touch over the years.
 
happy holidays all
hopefully some of you have some safe and fun encounters ;)
 
Hi all, I'm in the columbus ohio area,,, often fantasize about a cock in my mouth but have never had the right situation to try it. If my wife ever found out I'd be single in a second. Had an opportunity once, went to the guys house (met him online) and got real nervous when I saw a camera in his closet,,, looked kind of like one of those MILF video scenarios,,, I suppose some day I'll meet someone in a secluded park or parking lot and trade some oral fun,,,, definately won't be into the kissing, anal or swallowing (at least right off the bat). Would love to meet a more feminine guy that's petite for my first time,,, someday I'm sure I'll lose my oral virginity, until then it's masturbation to my fantasies,,,, If you're in this area, I'd love to hear from you,,, (E-mail removed per Site Rules.) IM or PM me sometime,,,
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Corious in Upstate South Carolina

I am very curious. Never done anything like this before. Interested in Backdoor first. Hope I can take it. Willing to try. Someone close to Woodruff SC. Protection a must. Slim to average weight.

contact me. (E-mail removed per Site Rules.)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
i'm bi curious, have been for sometime, never had the oppurtunity to explore it, but would be up for it if the chance came around, i've written a story in the gay section called Bathroom Encounter, it's semi true, i just wish it could have finished up the way i wrote it, i have talked to girlfriends about trying things, both with toys and other men, haven't found one in my area completely willing as of yet

if there are any guys around 22 in northern il feel free to pm me.
 
Will add mine

The thought of a hard cock in my mouth never fails to get me hard . I would love to meet up with a couple and be invited back to their room or place and be able to lick her pussy while he was fucking her that way I could find out if I liked it or not without having to try it with just a guy. Then I think I would love to eat her pussy after he had cum in it......cremepie.......anyone in Alabama intrested PM me
 

I would like to say "Thank" for all of the fun and interesting post and pictures that this "Literotica Thread" has provided for all of us this past year of 2004.

Hoping that eyeryone here will Enjoy our "2005" and may it be filled with Fun and Excitement for all.

Also a very Special "Thanks' to All of the "Beautiful and Lovely Ladies" who have share with us here.
 
Backdoor enlargement (Woodruff South Carolina)

Never had a dick in my back door. Would like to try it once.
Interested ? contact me. Sorry, no blacks.
Near Spartanburg South Carolina and Woodruff SC.

(E-mail removed per Site Rules.)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
its amazing to see how many bi curious (or open minded) men are out there.

I am sure there are much more but are afraid to admit they are curious because they think being bi = being gay.

nice to meet all of ya
 
i'm a curious guy from ontario, if anyone is in the area, i'd love to meet, and if you're not, i'd still love to chat online, my msn is "(E-mail removed per Site Rules.)" and my yahoo is "herbfreakinsmith"
 
Last edited by a moderator:
i'm a curious guy from ontario, if anyone is in the area, i'd love to meet, and if you're not, i'd still love to chat online, my msn is "(E-mail removed per Site Rules.)" and my yahoo is "herbfreakinsmith"
 
Last edited by a moderator:
TumbledLove said:
woo! I sucked myself off last night. I'm getting my technique down.. before stretching, I'm about an inch or two away from licking the tip. but after about a half hour or so, I can get the entire head in my mouth. and after another half hour, I can get down to the circumcision line. :p But last night, I got even further, and that's when it really started feeling like a blowjob. wow. I was getting some serious shaft, and could feel the head of my cock at the top of my mouth, just starting to get to the point where I can feel it at the back of my throat. another inch or two and I might start gagging. :eek: I guess I won't be leaving the house for awhile. :D

I've always wanted to do this but I am thinking that I just will never be able to do it...the best I can do is lie on the bed, feet up the wall so that my cock is over my face, and jerk off until it at least lands in my mouth and on my face. That's not bad, though you could kill yourself getting OUT of that position! LOL!!!

So my question is, how do you do this? I'm a slender guy, so I don't have a big gut in my way, and I'm fairly long at 7.5" (or better when I'm REALLY horny!) so I would think I should be able to do it...what kind of position or practice do you recommend for being able to do this?

Thanks,

Mike
 
Looking in New Jersey

Just an average hetero in Central/North NJ but have fantasies about sucking a very clean dick. No kissing no ass fucking just jerking off or sucking. Anyone interested lemme know
 
Re: Looking in New Jersey

Ed Rogers said:
Just an average hetero in Central/North NJ but have fantasies about sucking a very clean dick. No kissing no ass fucking just jerking off or sucking. Anyone interested lemme know
I got a question about this too...Look at me, Mr. Question tonight! LOL!!!

So I too am bi, have been with my buddies a lot before I was married, and a couple of buddies since. However, as much as I would like to have some innocent sexy fun with another guy, when another guy shows any interest in getting together, probably the nicest guy in the world right, I get all nervous and scared and back off. It makes me look like an idiot or a tease and we both end up disappointed.

Any suggestions from anyone would be MOST appreciated.

Mike

PS - Can you believe I've been on this board for over 4 years and am only just now getting involved in the boards? ACK! ANOTHER QUESTION! Sorry folks :) I just found the irony amusing :)
 
cybrfun said:
what kind of position or practice do you recommend for being able to do this?
The most vital thing is that you have to stretch your back first, as if you're folding it in half. Do this while sitting or standing. Once your midsection is nice and bendable (takes me about an hour), you can get on your back with your legs over your head.
 
TumbledLove said:
The most vital thing is that you have to stretch your back first, as if you're folding it in half. Do this while sitting or standing. Once your midsection is nice and bendable (takes me about an hour), you can get on your back with your legs over your head.
Ah, for an HOUR! Okay, that's my problem. I don't really stretch or warm up but I figured it was like a double jointed thing or a touching your nose with your tongue thing that some people can do and some people can't. Ah well, time to try! :D
 
Yes, unfortunately, I'm not gifted and cannot just bend down and suck my cock whenever I want. :(

Most guys can probably suck themselves. All it takes is determination and the proper stretches.
 
Hrm... I occasionally think about it. I'd love to suck a cock, and if I had it in my mouth, I'd certainly swallow, but I'd be more likely to suck a transsexual or a convincing cross-dresser than another guy. However, if another guy seduced me and blew me first, he could probably get me hot enough to take care of his needs. ;)

Don't think I would do anal with another man. With a TS, yeah, but that's because she's a woman. It's strange. Oh well.
 
curious in florida

I am a single str8 male looking to find a cpl where the guy is also bi-curious and the lady would like to make him try it. Or should I make us try it. Very clean, healthy and discreet,,62,180 52yr young living in the daytona beach area (deland). Would preferably like to meet with a non married cpl.
 

Attachments

  • dscf0214.jpg
    dscf0214.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 708
Back
Top