Throatfucking;)

I am all for it. I want them to take me so hard and not be worried about my comfort at all. But then I am just a cum cock sucking sissy slut. Willing I need you deep in me now. Bring a few friends
 
All down to the dynamic with the guy. With one it's awesome with another it's truly awful. Complicated I know but true for me x
 
That sounds positively amazing to me. Some men are afraid of hurting their partners though so they are too intimidated to try that. My SO gets reluctant everytime I start to gag (I have a bad reflex), but if he's okay with the bile and spit and such then he should just keep using my face as his fuckhole. So if your slut tells you to keep going, gentlemen, keep going.
 
Semi true for me... I love throatfucking... Like LOVE it.

Everything about the sensation she describes is spot on for me. It's uncomfortable, sometimes painful... But for me it's not about being "any hole to fuck". In fact it's the complete opposite. Throatfucking is something I would only do with someone important to me, because it's an endurance task. I'm putting my body through this for you, and that makes me feel special. Important in a way I guess. It's such an intimate thing to do, which I guess is odd in contract to how rough and messy it can be.
 
I love it. After about 10 years of being faithful to my husband I started cheating on him mostly with black men.
 
New to throatfucking

I agree with most of what the article says. But I also agree that I would not allow just any man to do it. And others are right, most men aren't willing to really fuck your face and not give you any mercy.
 
Generally if I agree to be taken like that in the first place I would also be consenting to whatever you want to do to me. I'm that kind of girl!
 
No, not really.

The non-romantic part, yes.
The nice, quick, easy way to get off -no.
Not for any man I have known, would throatfucking be the choice for nice, quick and easy.
Throatfucking would be the going out of your way to get your jollies in the least comfortable and most humiliating way for the partner.
 
I adore being throat fucked for the objectification and other obvious reason. Perhaps I was lucky because the man that taught me this was of average endowment, but after a few bouts of retching I tamed my gag reflex. Sir is a tall man, so on my knees, with him standing works very well for me, even though he is large. I do have difficulty doing it with him seated, he will get drooled on and I may gag/retch a bit. I would say it is more efficient than a normal BJ, He says that the feeling of my throat is more intense and pleasurable than the suction and tongue work of a normal BJ. Plus I love the dirty talk that he serenades me with as he yanks my head back and forth :heart:.
 
All down to the dynamic with the guy. With one it's awesome with another it's truly awful. Complicated I know but true for me x

As a guy I agree, with one it works, another it doesn't. Understanding the woman being throat-fucked or deep throating me is key. If I want it and she is only trying to please me it's less successful. If she wants to and gets off on the whole experience, it's been amazing.... from what I remember :-(

Sadly its not something recent partners wanted to do for themselves, so leSS success. However the most amazing feeling for me when the throat is filled and from above I see my cock showing deep in her... Easy to explode!
 
Yes.. I understand ;)
Thanks for all your answers. Mostly I think its the dominant act of Controlling her head and at the same time seeing her submitting that lovely face and throat to me and letting me fuck it hard and make it messy in my way that I like so much..

I agree that its a personal think, but I also think about it as a rough / primal thing to do..
 
My secretary does a great job with this
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Throatfucking is probably my favourite dominant activity. I can't get enough when I find a girl who can do it.
 
I'm a guy, but I love being throatfucked! It's my favorite sexual activity! I used to cum in my underwear while being savagely throatfucked by my best friend Larry!
 
It's all about angle and technique x plus I have to agree with Tilda x can be easy and pleasing to perform or a rough nightmare, experienced both, but depends if the guy is normal lr has control tendencies x some men enjoy the experience, others want to push it one step further as in the sadoporn movies x x x
 
It's all about angle and technique x plus I have to agree with Tilda x can be easy and pleasing to perform or a rough nightmare, experienced both, but depends if the guy is normal lr has control tendencies x some men enjoy the experience, others want to push it one step further as in the sadoporn movies x x x


Why do you put an x throughout your sentences?
 
I would agree with the article except about the pure objectification. I want him to want me (specifically) so badly that he wants me in every possible way. There's something about it that screams "you've lost control" more than other type of sex
 
Back
Top