Eating Your Own Cum

How many guys out there eat their own cum?

I want to but as soon as I shoot my load, I lose interest. Any secrets?

Sometimes I can shoot a partial load into my hand and slurp it up, but not the entire load.

I wish I could self-suck.

Would like to hear from you other guys?

Plus, I would love to see pics of your hard cocks with cum!

Then in May, when I'm home alone, I'll post a pic of my cock with cum.

Here's my way. My wife loves me. However, she's not real fond of cum. We both love it when she jerks me to orgasm. Lately now when I cum, she will lift her cum covered hand to my mouth and I will lick suck and swallow all of my cum from her fist. When jerking off solo I like so many others lose interest. When she jerks me though and feeds me my warm white cum it is always welcomed by me. Go figure.

I find this very hot.

I often fantasize about being the recipient of someone else's "donation" on my food that I'm about to eat...

I have to agree with a previous poster, I’ve always figured I should at least try it once, but anytime after I’ve just cum the thought of it instantly becomes repulsive!

Here's my way. My wife loves me. However, she's not real fond of cum. We both love it when she jerks me to orgasm. Lately now when I cum, she will lift her cum covered hand to my mouth and I will lick suck and swallow all of my cum from her fist. When jerking off solo I like so many others lose interest. When she jerks me though and feeds me my warm white cum it is always welcomed by me. Go figure.

Very hot! Thanks for sharing.

I have to agree with a previous poster, I’ve always figured I should at least try it once, but anytime after I’ve just cum the thought of it instantly becomes repulsive!

Now, do you truly understand what you're saying when you use the word "repulsive?" That would imply that you almost become sick at the sight of it and the thought of what you, moments before, intended to do.

Or, is it like most of us where the desire is really strong just before, and after you cum, that desire is completely gone and you could hardly care less about the idea?

Creampie

I have eaten my wife's pussy a few times after I've fucked her, and I have to say that it was surprising how much I enjoyed it - and so did she! It's unlike anything I've ever tasted, but you both have to be in the mood, for sure.

For those of you reluctant to try it, find a flavored lube that you might like, and add that to the mix. Or, try what I did the last time - i fed my wife a ripe peach, and smeared it all over her tits and pussy before I ate her and fucked her. I can't wait to try it again - sex with fruit is awesome!

Nothing I enjoy better than cleaning the mrs's sweet tits after a great titty fuck. A great orgasm and the hotness of licking cum off of her tits is wonderful. For some reason I keep licking after they are clean, guess I want to make sure!!!

###

I never waste a drop or drip of precum

Like you Dani, I can't get enough, just need to taste another guys

Dying to swallow another guys cum

:rose:

Allana

Hey Lana...

You little Cum Slut...

Miss you.:heart:

Paris.:kiss:

yeah you just gotta flip those legs over your head and aim that throbbing cock right at your aching cum tunnel and keep stroking until that thick load works its way out of your pulsing dick and down your cum slut throat. MMMMMMM!!!!!!!! :kiss:

edging at lunch

Just back from my secret place at work. I haven't cum at all in several days. I was reading bi and creampie stories here while slowly stroking my hard cock on my lunch break. I so enjoyed the taste of my precum over and over. Then just as I was out of time I felt my cum boiling up the shaft as I got light headed. So tasty and by stopping just in time I am still walking around with a very hard cock and a delicious taste on my tounge. I so want more!

Just back from my secret place at work. I haven't cum at all in several days. I was reading bi and creampie stories here while slowly stroking my hard cock on my lunch break. I so enjoyed the taste of my precum over and over. Then just as I was out of time I felt my cum boiling up the shaft as I got light headed. So tasty and by stopping just in time I am still walking around with a very hard cock and a delicious taste on my tounge. I so want more!

NICE!~!!

I love to eat my own pre-cum off my fingers. It's so salty and delicious. I've tried several times to eat my cum after I finish masturbating but by then the desire has usually left me and the slight chlorine smell of my cum puts my off of eating it. I do love it when my woman kisses me after receiving a mouthful of my cum though, but usually she doesn't leave much in there for me to taste, it all goes down the hatch and there's only a little residual flavor left but I enjoy it.

Back