How do white people REALLY feel about becoming minorities ?

Samuelx

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 25, 2004
Posts
3,630
Brockton, Massachusetts.

A town built by Dutch and Irish immigrants. Once one of America's biggest shoemakers. Used to be all-white until the 1960s.


In 1999, the population of Brockton was seventy four percent white.


In 2009, whites are 47 percent of the population. Blacks are the biggest minority group, followed by Asians, Hispanics and Cape Verdeans, a unique brood of people of African and Portuguese descent.


Atlanta, Georgia. Once the hub of white supremacy and white southern power. Now it's 56 percent black. and the mayor of the city is black, as are many prominent politicians and businessmen.


Detroit, Michigan. A black enclave in a white state.

Savannah, Georgia. A black enclave in a state full of white supremacists. Blacks now outnumber whites in this big southern city.


Hispanics outnumber whites in the states of Texas and California.



How do white men and white women feel about becoming minorities in the world of tomorrow ?

The offspring of interracial couples tend to identify with ethnic minority communities because white men and white women see these "half-breeds" as "not truly white."

Multi-ethnic individuals are the fastest growing community in America.

Also, another question.


Why is racism solely blamed on the shoulders of white men ?

White women now outnumber white males in white supremacy, neo-nazi and skinhead groups.

Racism has been a part of the Feminist agenda for decades, promoting white female supremacy as opposed to TRUE equality of women of all races.


Speak the truth, please.
 
I've grown impatient with low income whites who continue to vote Republican. :( When minorities become the majority, the Republican Party is through. :D
 
Also, another question.

Why is racism solely blamed on the shoulders of white men ?

White women now outnumber white males in white supremacy, neo-nazi and skinhead groups.

Racism has been a part of the Feminist agenda for decades, promoting white female supremacy as opposed to TRUE equality of women of all races.

Speak the truth, please.

Racism is no respecter of skin color. A person of color who dislikes me because I am white is a racist.
 
In Europe and Australia white population is not growing as fast as the non-white. One day soon, the Asian and African population will be more than the white one in these countries. Whites have got to be more tolerant and having less prejudice.

I'm happy that the black people in America have make vast improvements and leaving other minorities far behind.

I just feel sorry for the Latinos and the Native Americans.
 
I love being a minority, I make gun and drug runs regularly to Detroit, Atlanta and Savannah. Drop of the goods collect the money, then go back to the Burbs and read about the "Majority" killing each other off.
 
I'm half-Greek. My father is fully Greek, and in America, that's a dying breed. WE ARE SO OPPRESSED, OMG. ;)
 
Well numb nuts, this is a country where federal law is made almost daily to favor minorities over the majority.

How are black people going to feel bout losing their favored status?
 
That's what they said about golf and tennis. :D

Now who's dominating the fuck out of those, hahahah! :nana:

In golf, it's someone of mixed race dominates the PGA.
A Spaniard dominates male tennis.
A Mexican is #1 on the LPGA.
And a Russian is #1 in female tennis.

Good job making an ass out of yourself once again.

You really need to back the fuck away from the keyboard. Immediately.
 
In Europe and Australia white population is not growing as fast as the non-white. One day soon, the Asian and African population will be more than the white one in these countries. Whites have got to be more tolerant and having less prejudice.

I'm happy that the black people in America have make vast improvements and leaving other minorities far behind.

I just feel sorry for the Latinos and the Native Americans.

Aren't Lt's alts wonderful for making threads...
 
~whitey need to get fuckin'~

old-people-sex.jpg
 
Being a minority is not something I wonder or worry about at all. I was born on the border where I was the minority, and now I live where I am in the majority. Is there a difference, yes but I chalk it up to culture not race. It seems to me that race has always been something that other people focus on and make issues out of, but I never really understood. Granted I do realize that as a white middle class female my experiences have been drastically different than someone else with a different back ground.

My brother didn’t even know that some people were referred to as being white, while others were referred to as being black until he was in the fifth grade and someone made a comment about his teacher being black. He didn’t understand because she wasn’t black she was “kinda brown” and we weren’t white. We weren’t sheltered. It was public school all the way for us, it was just never something that was taught or talked about at home. I remember being shocked by the amount of focus that was on race (or at least how much it was talked about) when we moved to Tennessee.

My ex husband is black and he catches hell from all sides. Some of his family would say he acted too white and call him out (because he was always in the top of his class and he speaks well among other attributes) while some white people would say shit like, “he sure does speak well and is awfully smart for a black person.” Garbage all around if you ask me.

But anyways back to your question at hand. How do white people REALLY feel about becoming minorities? I don’t know. I am not all white people. That is like asking you why do black people REALLY like watermelon and fried chicken? As for feminist racism - I haven’t heard of it. I don’t follow the feminist movement too closely but I have never heard any feminist group that I would take seriously say we just want equality/superiority of white women. I am sure if you search hard enough you can find those groups but if you search hard enough you can find anything on the internet.
 
in trouth we have been the minority for quite a while. we are the one that are being excluded for our skin color in jobs, we are the ones who cant speak our mind due to the lawsuits for violation of civil rights, we are the one who if we get in a fight with any other race or lifestyle get charged with hate crimes. all theese thing are the same as some of the atrocities done the blacks in the 50s and 60s. i didnt agree with it then and i doont agree with it now either I would love to have us all be truly equal. oh and one thing i really hate is hyphonated americans nothing should come before american, either be an american or be gone.
 
the world will be a better place when white people no longer exist thanks to low birth rates or "ethnic cleansing " or the combination of.
white liberal democrats not excluded for "championing minority rights..." you get "cleansed" too.
 
so i will be a minority soon. oh well. dont give a shit, but it does make me wonder if the republicans will still bitch about affermitive action when white people are the minority?
 
Back
Top