The Cheating Thread

Forget on the phone, lick you under a table if there is a cover for it while hes in the same room, hitting those right spots that would make you moan out loud or squirm normally, seeing how long you can hold it together.

I
Security, lifestyle, we get on

Ill be more then happy to lend a hand or any body part to keep you satisfied in the ways he falls short. Prefer right,under his nose. Love to trace your body and taste every inch of you

Security, lifestyle, we get on

Read as - Money, convenience, and he's oblivious to me fucking around.

Would you "get on" if he knew you were fucking his friend (friend... how about douchebag of the highest order) in the other room.

If his sex-drive is really in the toilet, talk to him about it. They even have little pills now that get the flag past half-mast. As Tomahawk pointed out, sometimes these outside relationships can go on with your boyfriend's knowledge, and he'll be fine with it.
It might even get his motor revving, and he'll give you the ol' jolly rogering you crave.
I think that these type of relationships (open, poly, whatever) work best when there is open and honest communication and dialogue, but I suspect this kind of honest communication does not exist in your situation.

Just leave this guy and go find yourself another guy with dosh, who can keep you in the lifestyle you've become accustomed to, and who fucks you righteously and regularly. But your answer to my first question leads me to believe that this will never happen. It sounds like it's only about you.

Something tells me you'd go absolutely fucking bananas if he fooled around behind your back.

I get the high arousal factor of getting caught, the hotness of the affair, the thrill and danger of it all. I just never understood how some balance this with the betrayal, the lies, the disrespect shown the other partner, and the resulting heart-wrenching devastation should these affairs be discovered. If you don't care about, love, or respect your partner, why are you there? Oh yeah, "you get on".

*gets down from soapbox*

You asked in the OP if there were others. There are, plenty. The forum has several other threads with similar subject matter.

Sorry to shit all over your thread and disrupt the flow of support, encouragement, and high-fives, but I just don't get why some people treat other people the way they do. Especially in "relationships". And I have yet to hear / read an explanation that wasn't narcissistic, or made any sense, especially when the option to leave and move-on is available.

There are not many threads (if any) about being cheated on, or catching your SO "in flagrante" with another. I guess this is because reliving these experiences, even by just relating them on a message board, can be like having your heart pulled out through your asshole. It reminds us of dark times in our lives, when hearts were broken, dreams were crushed, and lives were turned upside down. Times we'd rather forget. To start or participate in a thread like that may dredge up too much shit for folks.
But maybe a thread like that would give pause to those considering some casual infidelity.

I don't know. My two cents.

So your man is much older and cannot get it up anymore.
You are younger and need sex.
Does he know you are on this website ?

It is kind of hard to accept that he is not aware of your activities.
Maybe not specifics, but he surely knows of your needs and that since he is not taking care of them that you would be seeking them elsewhere.

At the very least, you owe him the honor and respect of talking to him about your physical needs.
Initially, I would not dump everything on him about being fingered, sucked & fucked, but at least talk about your relationship with him.
Does he want sex ?
A lot can be done even without a hard cock, and there are a lot of med's that can work near miracles.

A question you need to ask yourself honestly ... if he could raise a hard cock, would you want to fuck him ?
Do you show you love and care for him now by sucking him ... even if he does not have a hard cock ?
Would you or do you do it just to please him ?

Anyway, you need to talk.
He likely already knows you hunt for cock and may just look the other way because he cares for you and wants you to stay with him, fearing if he protested you would leave him.

Emerson, I kept wanting to quote your reply, but I would've had to quote the whole thing, because you were right on, as far as I'm concerned! My husband and I have always said, even before our relationship was redefined to permit outside play, that if it ever turned out we didn't truly love and want each other anymore, the one who felt that way would say so and leave, instead of doing hurtful things behind the other's back. I think this is a good policy.

Once A Month Is Crazy! 3 Times A Week Minimum Is A Must For Me, And Of Course The Usual Masturbation In Between

Emerson, I kept wanting to quote your reply, but I would've had to quote the whole thing, because you were right on, as far as I'm concerned! My husband and I have always said, even before our relationship was redefined to permit outside play, that if it ever turned out we didn't truly love and want each other anymore, the one who felt that way would say so and leave, instead of doing hurtful things behind the other's back. I think this is a good policy.

Great policy. Open communication contributes to a relationship growing stronger, instead of growing apart.

If you can't talk to your partner about your feelings, fears, desires, dreams, etc., what are you doing with that person?

Great policy. Open communication contributes to a relationship growing stronger, instead of growing apart.

If you can't talk to your partner about your feelings, fears, desires, dreams, etc., what are you doing with that person?

Absolutely! Sort of off-topic, but I totally don't understand the people who come on here and are afraid to tell their partner they like creampies, or rimming, or BDSM, or whatever! I can't imagine what a stilted sex life that must be, if you aren't comfortable expressing your fantasies to your partner.

Last edited:
Absolutely! Sort of off-topic, but I totally don't understand the people who come on here and are afraid to tell their partner they like creampies, or rimming, or BDSm, or whatever! I can't imagine what a stilted sex life that must be, if you aren't comfortable expressing your fantasies to your partner.

I used to enjoy a relationship with a married couple. It was great and the sexual freedom they shared was great. It made for fun times.

Absolutely! Sort of off-topic, but I totally don't understand the people who come on here and are afraid to tell their partner they like creampies, or rimming, or BDSm, or whatever! I can't imagine what a stilted sex life that must be, if you aren't comfortable expressing your fantasies to your partner.

Welcome to reality.

Absolutely! Sort of off-topic, but I totally don't understand the people who come on here and are afraid to tell their partner they like creampies, or rimming, or BDSM, or whatever! I can't imagine what a stilted sex life that must be, if you aren't comfortable expressing your fantasies to your partner.

Yes, totally agree. I tell my wife everything I want and want to hear everything she wants. Unfortunately there is a bit of a mismatch, but at least we understand each other. And she permits me to play. :)

I used to enjoy a relationship with a married couple. It was great and the sexual freedom they shared was great. It made for fun times.

i still do enjoy married couple,some times there hubby knows and sometimes he dont:):)

Cheating is definitely a thrill. Nothing gets your heart pumping faster. However, I wouldn't make it a habit.

Yes. People cheat for various reasons. I cheated b/c I had a crush on someone. She did not desire her husband. (He was a verbal abuser).

looking at you-what's not to love?

nice looking boy shorts!

You will just have to accept the fact people cheat. That is life. Not trying to be a bitch about this and I do know plenty who don't or are morally opposed to it. But to sit there and condem people for doing that is just not bieng tolerant and I am sorry but I dislike judgemental people. Especially those who make statements in general about situations they know little about.

You will just have to accept the fact people cheat. That is life. Not trying to be a bitch about this and I do know plenty who don't or are morally opposed to it. But to sit there and condem people for doing that is just not bieng tolerant and I am sorry but I dislike judgemental people. Especially those who make statements in general about situations they know little about.

Beck, relax.
I know people cheat, and accept that fact just fine. I've not condemned anybody here, nor am I condemning anybody here for cheating - just providing another's (not mine) perspective and opinion. I'm sorry that something has struck a chord with you and stung.
Believe me, I'm one of the most tolerant people you could ever meet. I know there are usually at least three sides to every story - yours, mine, and the stone cold truth.
I just offered up another person's perspective on the thread's topic. It's food for thought, that's all.
Again, take a chill-pill. Part of what makes this place great is the motley make-up of posters / contributors, all part of this community and with different ideas, perspectives, thoughts, and opinions. I saw that thread and thought it relevant to this thread considering the common subject. It would open up discussion, dialogue, and provoke thought.
I've not judged you or anyone else here for cheating. I've disagreed with some of the excuses put forth by some, and have offered up my arguments on that matter in a fair, well thought out, and for the most part (I hope) well written manner. Some have agreed, some have not. Oh well. As I mentioned above, it's this mix of folks that make this place great.
Don't be so butt-hurt or feel picked-on. I get that you've been involved in an affair, and you're right, I don't know your circumstances or the situation. You also won't find any post I've written that says anything that casts judgement on you or any other poster for their actions or deeds.
Have a good day Beck.

edited for spelling / punctuation

Last edited:
Back