Naruto: Taijutsu Team up.

NickisSora

RP Enjoyment
Joined
Oct 23, 2006
Posts
32,099
-Yuki Ren had been in the village for a few years now Naruto and his team still taking on Missions and Such. Yuki while not as prominent with Jutsu can use one Fire technique. Asking The Hokage one he got around to it was directed to Might Guy. When off from missions or when given the time and left behind on missions. Guy trained Lee the same way he had trained Yuki Ren. Soon he was as good as Rock Lee. There was one thing though. Guy taught him how to use his own Jutsu tied in with the Lotus. Yuki Ren understood this. dressed in a Black shirt with a odd green symbol to it and black shorts with black sandals. Yuki had on hand wraps to his mid for arm to help him train better. slipping on a pair of Gloves as well completed his ensemble. Yuki was given a mission and was told to retrieve a fallen comrade as she had sent for a SOS she could not move something about a Injury to her ankle. Yuki Rushed out right away as he got closer he began to look around for the location. Yuki found the river bed he was looking for and landed a few feet from the Kunoichi.-"Hey there."-he said his leaf Headband around his head as he looked to her.-"I am Yuki Ren the Hokage Lady Tsunade sent me to bring you back."-he said as he looked to her.-
 
*Hinakemi Uchiha was average size with raven black hair, pale white skin, and black eyes. She wore her red dress with a high collar and a split up one leg with fishnet tights and her fighting gloves that came up to her elbows*
*She looked up at the young ninja. Her shades hid a few of his features but she could make out of a few of his features. He seemed a little familiar but she couldn't place him.* "Hello Yuki. I am Hinakemi. Uhm just Hinakemi. I sprained my stupid ankle on a hidden trap."
*Honestly if she felt safe using her Sharingan she could've seen the damn trap coming but she couldn't risk anyone seeing her eyes. That is why she wore her dark glasses but they made hard for her to really see people.*
 
Last edited:
-Yuki looked to her.-"I understand hang on."-he picked her up and began to jump from branch to branch to get back to the village.-"So why the Glasses? is there anything wrong with you glasses?"-he asked as he looked ahead.-
 
*she looked at the trees deep in thought.* "They hide what needs to be hidden.. But my eyes are perfectly fine." *To prove her point she took a deep breathe and took off her glasses. She looked up at him with her black eyes.*
 
-He looked in to her eyes and she was so beautiful those shades hid some real beauty. Looking up from her eyes he kept at his pace.-"Those Eyes are quiet beautiful."-he said blushing as he kept dashing to the village. Yuki had been dashing fast he wanted to help this Shinobi. Yuki said softly.-"I do not know why you hide but I hope you do not have to hide for long."-he said looking straight.-
 
*Hinakemi blushed and put her glasses on her head. Something was different about this ninja. Many had avoided her and only went anywhere near her when they were on missions. But Yuki was actually talking to her and she couldn't help but smile slightly.*

"I hide for as long as there is danger.." *She spoke softly and couldn't hide the sadness in her eyes. Part of her had to be surpressed and it hurt her deeply. Each day it was getting harder and harder to hide.*
 
-Yuki bit his lip.-"Danger is always around but you can not just keep hiding. We Are Shinobi and it is our job to carry out the missions knowing the sacrifices we must put out there."-Yukigot back to the village helping get her to the Hospital.-
 
*His words hit her deep. She knew he was right but her parents had always told her to be careful with her "gift". If only she had someone to talk to about her problem.* "You have no idea.." *even though she had whispered she knew his trained ears had heard her. She was set on a bed and her ankle was wrapped up. The doctor told her to stay off it for at least a week. That wasn't going to happen.*
 
-Yuki smiled.-"The Doctor you said you will be ok.....It was nice to meet you today Hinakemi I hope we talk again one day."-Yuki rushed out to do a Mission Lady Tsunade walked in.-

-Tsunade looked at her as she breaths a bit.-"How is your Ankle."-she asked as Tsunade crossed her legs and looked to her eyes.-"You getting any better?"
 
"Hello Lady Tsunade. Its fine, thank you. I just have to stay off it a day or two." *a nurse nearby cleared her throat and gave Hinakemi a look. Hinakemi sighed and looked up at the hokage.* "I meant a week, ma'am." *The hokage shook her head and told her that she wouldn't be on missions until her week was over. Hinakemi would've protested but knew that was a fight she wouldn't win.*

*After a few minutes the doctors released her and she began her walk home with her crotches. She got her usual sideways glances and looks. The people of the village were not rude to her, they just did not know her. They only knew her parents, but they traveled so much they couldn't really defend her. So she was alone alot but she dealt with it. After awhile she finally made her way home and went to lay down.*
 
-Yuki yelled in excitement from completing a new technique as he was walking by her window eyes closed and pleased with him self as he was all wrapped up in him self heading home to chill for the night.-
 
*Hinakemi heard a shout and quickly limped to her window and saw the shinobi from earlier. He was so strange to her. While she watched the young ninja she hadn't realized that she was slowly lowering her foot until she felt the pain.* "OW!!" *she fell to the floor and heard the faint sound of birds flying away from her shriek*
 
-Yuki ren stopped a few seconds after the scream and turned.-"that kind of sounds faintly familiar."-Yuki ran to window her herd it from seeing Hinakemi on the floor he gasped and jumped in to the window looking at her eyes.-"You ok?"-he said lightly picking her up and putting her in bed his body was close to hers so Yuki blushed a bit.-
 
*she smiled then looked away quickly not trusting her eyes while she was in pain* "I could ask you the same thing?" *she giggled a little remembering his little celebration then kissed his cheek. She liked the way her lips felt against his skin.* "Thank you. This is the second time you've helped me. I will find a way to repay you."
 
-He chuckled.-"I completed a new technique."-he smiled at her kiss and blushed lightly Yuki was cheerful.-"You do not have to Repay me We are comrades of the Leaf."-he smiled and strokes her hair a bit as she relaxed.-"Do you want me to keep you company."
 
*she blushed and nodded quickly* "I mean uhm yes I'd like that..very much." *she blushed and leaned into his touch. She laid back on her bed.*
 
-Yuki smiled and sat down on a chair and looked at her eyes.-"So tell me more about your self."-Yuki smiled to her eyes.-
 
*Hinakemi shook her head and smiled* "I uhm am an only child. My parents are traveling merchants. That's where they are now actually. I'm not exactly sure which village though.. I spend most of times on missions but when I'm not I like to lay in the trees and relax my body. Its the only time my body is really truly relaxed.." *she blushed and pressed her lips together. She'd said more than she wanted to.*
 
-He looked to her.-"So your from the leaf and your parents are merchants."-he grins.-"That is pretty cool..."-he looked at her eyes she was not telling him the full truth but who knew what she knew.-"I hope you find peace one day."
 
*she felt a few tears escape and rolled down her cheeks. Her head quickly turned to hide them but she knew he saw. She spoke softly.* "I hope so to.." *Part of her was sad and part of her was angry. A deep power inside her started to build up and she felt her eyes change. She quickly closed them and buried her head in her pillow.*
 
-Yuki looked at her and stroked her hair.-"what is wrong do you need some help?"-he asked as he was worried about the Kunoichi she backed handed him away and told him to leave. Yuki did not hold it against her he was probably making him self a pest and he ran out of her room and towards his home. He sat down in his apartment. Yuki may of lost yet some one else who could of possibly even wanted to befriend him. Yuki was not popular especially since he was not as known as Lee or the others.-
 
*She banged her fists on her bed. Why had she done that?! He had only wanted to help her. She'd lost the only potential friend she had in the leaf. And now her stupid secret had messed everything up. Again. She had to make this right but she didn't even know where he lived. She knew someone who might though. Grabbing her crutches she quickly made her way to the hokage building.*

*Lady Tsunade was highly upset that she was not resting her ankle but and refused to give her Yuki's address. She promised her that she would rest as soon. As she discussed something with Yuki. The hokage made her promise she'd rest after they talked. Once she gave her word she was given the address and she quickly made her way to his apartment.*

*She leaned against the wall and knocked on the door. Her ankle hurt so much but she honestly couldn't care about that right now. They needed to talk.*
 
-Yuki had walked to the door he saw her out side and bit his lip as he open the door.-"you should not be up and about."-Yuki picked her up and sat her on his bed and looked at her.-"I am sorry I up set you..."-She had put a hand up to silence him wondering what this was about.-
 
*if she was going to do this she had to do it quick before she lost her nerve. She had hidden this secret for over 19 years and she refused to hold this burden alone. Sure she had her parents but they were gone all the time. Sighing deeply she looked up at him.* "You want to know my secret, right? Want to know why I can't be at peace or why I have to wear those damn glasses?"

*he nodded his head and she immediately relaxed her body letting her power finally come to the surface. It felt amazing not to surpress her gift anymore. She looked directly at him with her sharingan eyes.*
 
-Yuki smiled in amazment.-"Sasuke is not the last Uchia with Itachi."-never meeting Itachi but hearing about him from pass bys.-"That is....to cool for words....Guess it means I have to train harder."-he hugs her and stopped a moment.-"So why do you hide?"
 
Back
Top