The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
LTIT I like the leaves. I like how the whole place comes alive on saturday. I like mornings where your breath condenses. I like wandering main street on a sunny day.

I like the sharp crisp feel of the fall air as I suck it into my lungs, the changing colors of the trees and leaves. I like knowing that soon, I can build a fire in my fireplace and enjoy it.

I like the sharp crisp feel of the fall air as I suck it into my lungs, the changing colors of the trees and leaves. I like knowing that soon, I can build a fire in my fireplace and enjoy it.

There are few things I like more than crisp air and a fire in the fire place.

And imo, all the better when you have someone to share it with.

Absolutely.

I love when it's cool enough that you can see your breath a little, and you're comfortable in a long-sleeved shirt or a light sweater, but don't actually need a jacket.

I live kind of out away from the city, it's not as dark as it is here in the desert but still much darker than actually in the city, and I love sitting outside in the fall and looking at the stars. They somehow seem brighter and clearer when it's cool out.

Absolutely.

I love when it's cool enough that you can see your breath a little, and you're comfortable in a long-sleeved shirt or a light sweater, but don't actually need a jacket.

I live kind of out away from the city, it's not as dark as it is here in the desert but still much darker than actually in the city, and I love sitting outside in the fall and looking at the stars. They somehow seem brighter and clearer when it's cool out.

Si. :heart:

It's overcast here right now. Every day. :mad:

Absolutely.

I love that too.

LT... I'm finally starting to feel sleepy enough to sleep.

Si. :heart:

It's overcast here right now. Every day. :mad:

You can see the Milky Way here. I noticed it one of the first nights I was here while we were in the pool. I made them turn out all the lights so I could see it better.

It's pretty much the best part about being here.

do I say screw it and go to the all night gym? I'll just wind up feeling bad about myself, but might it still be a good idea?

LTIT:

Why did I have to respond to the question asked with such a long response?! Now I get nothing in return and have to wonder if it was something I said... and I HATE that feeling -.-

LT~

I think Daddy's tugging on my braids to get me to go back to bed, so I'm going to try this again, plus, I took a pill to ease the soreness. Hopefully, it'll let me sleep. Dark smudges under the eyes are not purty at all.

LT~

I think Daddy's tugging on my braids to get me to go back to bed, so I'm going to try this again, plus, I took a pill to ease the soreness. Hopefully, it'll let me sleep. Dark smudges under the eyes are not purty at all.

Giggles-

Ya think. That sounds like something he would do.

You can see the Milky Way here. I noticed it one of the first nights I was here while we were in the pool. I made them turn out all the lights so I could see it better.

It's pretty much the best part about being here.

I keep trying to come up with something to say to this, but everything I can think of makes me sound like a toddler.

Thanks Sia! :D

Heh, well I have quite a good deal more insulation than you do...:p

Probably. Ive added 15lbs! Eventhough I'm cold I think I shall stay at 136 for a while. Though I was cold even when I was 50 more than I am now. -shrugs-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back