Married or Attached But Looking Thread

123123123qm

Virgin
Perhaps we can start a little group where us attached ppl can post where we are from and what we are seeking.. No judging here but why give ashley madsion all your money.

Sorry, looking for a women who would like to try some new things and open up her inner sex freak...

27/male, from Cali. I'm happily married, but looking for a chick to play with online via chat and cam.

You forgot to write what you are seeking in your second post ?

If he were looking for a bi-curious cross dresser, my money says he would have mentioned that.

There's a default setting and we all know it: men seek women and women seek men. I have no problem with the other ten percent of the world, but let's go with the 90 percent as the default setting.

It's a little like me pulling up to my ATM and having to select English or Espanol. Uh, 99 percent of people who pull up to this ATM are choosing English. Why the fuck is that on the menu?

If he were looking for a bi-curious cross dresser, my money says he would have mentioned that.

There's a default setting and we all know it: men seek women and women seek men. I have no problem with the other ten percent of the world, but let's go with the 90 percent as the default setting.

It's a little like me pulling up to my ATM and having to select English or Espanol. Uh, 99 percent of people who pull up to this ATM are choosing English. Why the fuck is that on the menu?

i agree the idea was more to post your info, the seeking part is less relevant. the thread is for married or attached men and woman to co-mingle.

I'm sure your one line answers will go a long way with meeting someone !

That along with you detailed profile !!

Last edited:

I guess I must have missed that in the fine print !!!

married bbw from uk, looking for uk males straight or bi or bi curious looking to chat online,but also to send dirty txts for extra bit of spice and naughtiness :p

Married guy in WI, looking for some fun and adventure. I am always gone she is aways gone and i guess we have gone different directions. Lets play today.......

married bbw from uk, looking for uk males straight or bi or bi curious looking to chat online,but also to send dirty txts for extra bit of spice and naughtiness :p

Shame I am on the other side of the big roundy thingy, but you sound like a bit of fun ;).

Attached here. The "better half" knows I visit Lit and we even share browsing over the pic threads occasionally.

Kiwi

married or attached but lookin

hi i'm a 59 mwm from mn looking for online playmates for now but....

open for exciting exploration and experiences

UK male - healthy, fit and fun.

Up for some great snesations and sensual expereinces on here.

Send me a message.

Enjoy - G

35 female -

Up for some great erotic chat & online masturbation with ANOTHER girl. NO MEN!

Send me a message.

Enjoy -

33 Male in PA.....Looking for any like minded ladies that what to have some fun. Could be online chatting, role playing. Maybe some video or phone. Maybe even face to face if location permits it. Just a fit attractive man looking for some kinky/erotic distraction! Don't be afraid to drop me a PM and say Hi ladies. Ask me anything you want or better yet tell me what it is you want!

62 married M from Philly area. looking for women over 30, any race, into erotic chat or roleplaying.

Mid Michigan

Tom here 45 in great shape just looking for a woman who has as much passion as I do. I hope she can keep up

Quantity and Quality

Married male, 48, in NoVa. Hoping to find a woman who craves and enjoys sex as much as me. Please read my profile and previous postings, and I'd be glad to exchange pics if you're interested :)

Back