Shy and unsure, I'm new

I just found this thread and i have to say, you are super cute!! You have a nice looking ass!!

I think we'd all like to see what you decided to wear today. Great pictures of a sexy body.

Also, I'm still trying to think of new pictures to take, sorry I haven't put anything up in a bit.

Oh my... those pics with the leg warmers... I don't even know what it is... just... fuck.

Very, very hot.

Also, I'm still trying to think of new pictures to take, sorry I haven't put anything up in a bit.

You don't have to apologise. Do the photos whenever the mood takes you. You've done great with what you have posted so far

Happy valentine's day :rose:

Thank you all.
I'm wearing some adorable long socks today, I think I'll take some pictures.

Hopefully not too much more in the way of clothing other than the socks. :cattail:

Sorry, but my roommate is here. Just the socks in these pictures. I don't really think they're sexy, but I LOVE these socks. So. Here ya go.

photo.JPG
IMG_8656.jpg
IMG_3771.jpg
IMG_1974.jpg
IMG_0338.jpg

I know somebody who would be jealous of those pics because they reeeeeeeally want rainbow toe socks.

And I don't think you took my suggestion for 'no clothes but socks' in the way I was intending. :rolleyes: :p

I know somebody who would be jealous of those pics because they reeeeeeeally want rainbow toe socks.

And I don't think you took my suggestion for 'no clothes but socks' in the way I was intending. :rolleyes: :p
I knew exactly what you meant, I just can't do that right now, silly.

Sorry, but my roommate is here. Just the socks in these pictures. I don't really think they're sexy, but I LOVE these socks. So. Here ya go.

I suppose now is as good a time as any to mention my slight obsession with socks...

Back