Arouse me in 5 BDSM words...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeepGreenEyes

Whittled
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Posts
8,499
Arouse me in 5 BDSM words...

I love the "Arouse me..." thread in the Playground. But some things just don't seem to fit there. If you know what I mean.

So I want to see if a similar thread might work over here.

I'll start:

Clothespins: not simply for laundry.

ETA: I'm glad this thread has continued on; I enjoy seeing the sensual and clever stuff y'all come up with. But I decided that we needed a few guidelines regarding open posting and tagteam posting. The common protocol is simply to post your original five words as a standalone, or in response to the poster preceding you.

If, on the other hand, two members (ahem) want to tagteam post, in a closed conversation style, they can agree to quote each other's last post. (Make sure that the other poster is cool with this, though, before doing it.) In this case, other posters can wait until the tagteam conversation plays out before posting, or ignore the team and post their own standalone posts. I'll leave that up to the posters' discretion. Conceivably, there could be multiple tagteam exchanges and multiple standalone and response posts going simultaneously, although I don't expect that this will happen.

I'm sorry that this reads like the instructions for Parcheesi.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top