What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, no thank you ;) I've never done it, but thanks for the offer anyway

No prob...

Now that's a spliff

I do shit right the first time....:D

Why do people think that they can hide their drinking or toking with loads of cologne or perfume? Eewwww just makes you smell worse!!!

idk...that shit is gross. The only perfume I wear is mary jane #5 lmao....that and 2x showers a day at least....idk how some people can be so fucking gross and not bathe regularly or wear dirty clothes. Just AXE up!! *barf* Soap and water people!!!.....soap and water.....ain't nothin to it....gangsta rap made me do it..

idk...that shit is gross. The only perfume I wear is mary jane #5 lmao....that and 2x showers a day at least....idk how some people can be so fucking gross and not bathe regularly or wear dirty clothes. Just AXE up!! *barf* Soap and water people!!!.....soap and water.....ain't nothin to it....gangsta rap made me do it..

or worse...febreze up.

I had a feeling I shouldn't have looked in that thread! Fuck! Now I have to bathe my eyes in bleach to get that visual out of my head! Again! When when when will I fucking learn to not look into old threads that reappear after ages!

What's crossing my mind right now is that it's amazing I'm suddenly some kind of master computer hacker.

And

Why the hell would I hack an account when I'm not homeless and have no 'axe to grind' now, when I could have accessed the flaming thing when I was and had axes sharp?

Wondering what the world would be like if everyone was as open with one another in real life as they are on these forums.

Lol!

More like a lot of bitch slapping going on!

Nothing like the smell of Clorox!

LOL...that bad hua?

OMG esp on my sheets....not strong but that ever so slight bleach smell, clean, crisp cotton with an obnoxiously high thread count all up underneath mah body feeling good n' stuff mmmmmmmhmmm....

The thought of her comment on a thread last night.

Humm? Made you think? ;):D

LOL...that bad hua?

OMG esp on my sheets....not strong but that ever so slight bleach smell, clean, crisp cotton with an obnoxiously high thread count all up underneath mah body feeling good n' stuff mmmmmmmhmmm....

Oh yeah. I might play dirty and receive. But I know I would be dishing it!

LOL...that bad hua?

bleach is for white sheets and socks...

this is what you need for your sheets and comforter...I love the smell after washing my sheets and comforter in this...my shirts too...

pg-3010_1z.jpg

bleach is for white sheets and socks...

this is what you need for your sheets and comforter...I love the smell after washing my sheets and comforter in this...my shirts too...

pg-3010_1z.jpg

I love this. But I agree with BB. White sheet, bleach. Kinda like hotel rooms.

I need to take care of this "issue" but my sisters are right outside my door in the living room....FUCK MY LIFE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back