Ladies and gents, I present you with...

I see :) I'm contemplating doing some more arty portraits when I have a little more time on my hands.

oooo I love artsy portraits they scream creative interests and different perspective! Maybe even a little Avant-garde? :rolleyes: sounds delicious!

Wow-- just read through your posts (amazing things happen when we do more than just look at the pics)

I picked up on you being a climber! How exciting. Though the climbing in England isn't particularly good, is it? I met some Brits when I was on Tonsai beach (Thailand) and we climbed a bit-- good guys! Have you done any destination climbing? I saw someone posted about one of our gambling cities here in the US-- and an indoor wall- which is a shame because Las Vegas sports some of the most amazing outdoor climbing in that neck of the woods! So many places to climb, so little time!

Do you climb sport or trad? (or, gasp, boulder????)

I have just found two things I would love to free climb. You have perfect legs, and I can't wait to see more of them.

oooo I love artsy portraits they scream creative interests and different perspective! Maybe even a little Avant-garde? :rolleyes: sounds delicious!

Well I was messing around with my more expensive camera yesterday (the one I don't really merit because I don't understand all the functions), with light and aperture and stuff so maybe, maybe.

Well I was messing around with my more expensive camera yesterday (the one I don't really merit because I don't understand all the functions), with light and aperture and stuff so maybe, maybe.

Oooh, please! Or, if you'd like someone to help you out...

Wow-- just read through your posts (amazing things happen when we do more than just look at the pics)

I picked up on you being a climber! How exciting. Though the climbing in England isn't particularly good, is it? I met some Brits when I was on Tonsai beach (Thailand) and we climbed a bit-- good guys! Have you done any destination climbing? I saw someone posted about one of our gambling cities here in the US-- and an indoor wall- which is a shame because Las Vegas sports some of the most amazing outdoor climbing in that neck of the woods! So many places to climb, so little time!

Do you climb sport or trad? (or, gasp, boulder????)

Ooh. Don't ask me about climbing, I will go on. and on.
Um, I don't know where you've been but the UK has some amazing spots. I climb a lot in cornwall, on sea cliffs where the sea is roaring behind you and there's so much space around you that it scares the crap out of some people, also the granite tears up your hands and it's all about hand jams and gnarly chimneys...
I lived in the Lake District for about 4 months where I climbed a lot on rhyolite, and those long mountain routes where you start at the bottom and reach the top over like 10 pitches are the best adventures. It's also gorgeous there, however much it rains.
There's scotland, the peak district, avon, dartmoor....so many places.
I'm a trad monkey :D Sport is for wimps who can't place gear, but it has its merits in that you pull far harder moves on bolts; but definitely less of an adventure.

I've been to fontainebleu in France, to go *gasp* bouldering, and I don't regret it. It's an eighteenth century plantation that used to be a desert, so it's all sand and forest and it's so beautiful. The bouldering is epic, too. I've also been to the alps to go climbing a few times, and though I wouldn't call myself a seasoned alpinist, loved that too. Ice climbing is so much fun :).

Inside has its merits too though, it definitely contributes to the grades I climb outdoors and can be really fun and sociable but it's still just practice for the real thing...

Well, you asked :D. I'd love to climb in America. Just...everywhere.

Educated, athletic, funny and beautiful... You are the whole package! Thank you so much for sharing.

Back