Let's talk about pussy for once,please.

Now that this thread has ended up talking about rudeness let me ask the question. Just how many of the women you have shown are doing it for the drugs and drugs only. How many are missing teeth and looking like the walking dead because some one trained them to crack.
 
Damn it has been WAAAAAAY to long since I have had the pleasure... who gets tied up again? :confused:;)
 
You posted these, Read the first and 4th. then tell me what you intended. Also the reply to me before this you posted a url that leads to children what are you up to?

OH! When I clicked on those tumblr gifs, it was totally something different. Sorry if it's something else. I will take it down.
 
May I ask what the url above leads to. You posted it and should know.

And for wtf I am talking about is 2 of the urls you posted earlier there is talk about porn stars and drug usage. Did you read what you linked?

When I clicked on the gif it was women getting their vagina eaten out. I have no idea what, those links where,or who changed them.
 
May I ask what the url above leads to. You posted it and should know.

And for wtf I am talking about is 2 of the urls you posted earlier there is talk about porn stars and drug usage. Did you read what you linked?

my expression,when you were talking crazy. but now i realized what you meant, so i deleted that post.so you delete that quote, you quoted me in

p.s. ain't you gay anyways?
 
Last edited:
my expression,when you were talking crazy. but now i realized what you meant, so i deleted that post.so you delete that quote, you quoted me in

p.s. ain't you gay anyways?


Deleted Never said I was gay but I sure have nothing against any one GLBT or whatever. One never knows where they might find satisfaction or friendship. Experimentation is the spice of life, Eh.

Peace to you
 
"Smart"


Call people out for not listening to the original post, then place this? Good job setting an example. This isn't a pussy eating thread, it's a Queen Vicki posting whatever she wants thread. Learn to title properly....
 
Absolutely love licking, eating, and just loving that beautiful pussy. When she moans and grabs your head as she just let's the pleasure take her over the edge.
 
Call people out for not listening to the original post, then place this? Good job setting an example. This isn't a pussy eating thread, it's a Queen Vicki posting whatever she wants thread. Learn to title properly....

but i am still sticking to the theme of the thread, by posting women.And really,I actually I am still on topic because I am a bi lady. like I said, I only the people who truly enjoy a woman,and all of her body.which i stated in the last sentence in the op.

http://33.media.tumblr.com/645c3b769ebbe83c819cc20e63c78802/tumblr_n9casm8lN81tnyioeo1_500.gif

http://33.media.tumblr.com/77884cea44bcdc838d3347e8202e2bcb/tumblr_mqiwf0UyLN1rujsjeo1_500.gif

http://33.media.tumblr.com/e6898ee2c7fb48d0224cb95e48b44459/tumblr_n4g0dryNZK1sqkolro2_500.gif

http://38.media.tumblr.com/89656d55f43c70434034de114b79a8be/tumblr_n5l4al0Luy1sjeutzo1_500.gif
 
Back
Top