Fucking a stranger from LIT, who's with me?

Well, he should love that...seeing others ogle the sexy woman that will be going home with HIM should make him very confident...and horny, not jealous.

I hope it's more of a "You're a professional, hardworking, desirable woman, and I can't wait til we get home and I ravage you" and not so much the jealous side of him waiting to burst out :)

Although I don’t consider her a stranger, this is how our fantasy would ideally play out.

Day 1
  • She gets hotel few blocks from my office.
  • I step out for an extended lunch.
  • I show up at her room and she immediately takes control.
  • She demands I strip for her and I comply. We play out her CFNM fantasies as I am tortured and edged every which way as she doesn’t allow me to cum.
  • I follow her every command
  • She finally relents and lets me cum in the bathroom sink as she strokes me from behind making a video of it from my/her POV. This is the typical view she has, when she watches me stroke for her at work via webcam. Except obviously its never been her hand on me.
  • She makes me clean up and leave with no other interaction.

Day 2
  • Fulfill any sexual fantasy we have, as current situations limit their fulfillment.
  • Leave with a smile on my face

Although I don’t consider her a stranger, this is how our fantasy would actually play out.

Day 1
  • She gets hotel few blocks from my office.
  • I step out for an extended lunch.
  • I show up at her room and she immediately gets shy and I get uncomfortable.
  • We talk about her trip down here and about her husband.
  • I try to get near her but she’s not sure if I should.
  • She asks me to leave cause she feels too guilty.

Day 2
  • Cry and rock in the corner.

:cool::devil::confused::eek::D:rolleyes::kiss::rose::cattail:

This guy :) Why is it you feel she thinks you shouldn't?
Are either of you married? Too risky?

I hope it's more of a "You're a professional, hardworking, desirable woman, and I can't wait til we get home and I ravage you" and not so much the jealous side of him waiting to burst out :)

You left out CONFiDENT...
Confidence in a woman is very sexy. You seem to be very confident

I've met three litsters. All three were absolute peaches.

Didn't have sex with a single one, but had we... Well, i know what kind of a time id would've had. :) had. :D

This probably will make me sound like a huge slut, but whatever. I really like this fantasy and I would love, absolutely love it if it were to come true.
As many of you have recently asked-I have many fantasies. Some of which I disclose to you, or on here, and some- I keep to myself.
Some however I really REALLY wish to play out, some I just would rather stay in my head. My most recent fantasy involves someone I met on Lit. My absolute desire is to be his little slut. Submitting myself to him in every way imaginable. I love sex, and the very thought of fucking an absolute stranger gets me incredibly hot. Now you may think, having sex with a total stranger isn't really taboo, well here's where that comes into play. The taboo part is how. Perhaps a chance encounter, or perhaps it is some-what arranged. I want to obey his every command. I really do enjoy kinky, "tie me up, pull my hair, bite me scratch me, and fuck me good" sex. I'm also into being called a slut in bed...as it is the furthest thing of what I am outside of the bedroom ;)

This guy, for one, gets me hot... Has me from playing with my breasts, licking and biting my lips, to having to leave the desk to go pleasure myself before we can continue talking.... He's turned me on from the small little compliments, to little jokes, to incorporating me and the things I like into his fantasies, and to what his plans are for me. And they aren't good. ;)

This goes without saying- I want his cock buried deep in me, making me cum from all different angles.
I want my stilettos wrapped around his head. Nails scratching his back as he's going so hard I practically beg him to stop- but I don't. To bury my face into his neck, as he's making me squirt all over his cock.
The fantasy part? Probably living out one of the cliché "teacher/student" scenes... Being draped over a table, with my little self, reading glasses on and my skirt hiked up...legs spread, and ass out ready for what's to come- a spanking. With hands, rulers. You name it. I love the red marks. Obviously I don't like bruises, but I like when I guy leaves a little mark on me, whether its from ass-slapping, biting, hickeys...etc. I hope to return the favour on him, and show the other girls he's with how they're doing it wrong.
Those who know me, or know somewhat of what I like, will know I am really into deep throating, and I'd love to just take it his whole cock in my mouth before I gag.

Not before this whole hot fantasy ends with an ooey gooey facial. But knowing him, he'd probably want his hot load in me. So I can really be his little slut. Perhaps in another encounter I do the ordering around...That's for another time though. This post obviously shows it is somewhat arranged but I'm sparing every little detail. I'll leave that up to fate, and see where that takes us.

Does anyone else share a fantasy like this? Or is it just me? Either way would love to hear!

:kiss:

I have had sex with strangers three times in my life. I still fantasize about doing it again. I have had one blow job. And two fuckings.
They have always been very intense.

Last edited:
I've met three litsters. All three were absolute peaches.

Didn't have sex with a single one, but had we... Well, i know what kind of a time id would've had. :) had. :D

Even if it isn't sex, a sexual encounter with a stranger of any kind for me...would put me over the edge :)

I have had sex with strangers three in my life. I still fantasize about it again. I have had one blow job. And two fuckings.
They have always been very intense.

Thanks for sharing love!

What has made the encounters intense?
If you don't mind me asking?

;)

As figured, I see more men posting to this.

Where are my ladies at?
How worth it was it for you?
Or are you all closet sluts that can't go through with it, but simply desire it? :)

As figured, I see more men posting to this.

Where are my ladies at?
How worth it was it for you?
Or are you all closet sluts that can't go through with it, but simply desire it? :)

Excellent question. But I think if you're patient you'll find that there are a few Ladies of Lit who have experience hooking up with guys they find here. Give it time. Keep posting. :)

Excellent question. But I think if you're patient you'll find that there are a few Ladies of Lit who have experience hooking up with guys they find here. Give it time. Keep posting. :)

Would love to hear from them, in time.
I'm patient, eagerly awaiting.
I hear from guys- it's always worth it...
Aside from the "falling in love" with the dude aspect...
That's what I'm sure most women would consider NOT worth it...
But I'm curious as to something to look out for, incase I may make a mistake...
But then again sex is sex, and it can't all be bad right?

Would love to hear from them, in time.
I'm patient, eagerly awaiting.
I hear from guys- it's always worth it...
Aside from the "falling in love" with the dude aspect...
That's what I'm sure most women would consider NOT worth it...
But I'm curious as to something to look out for, incase I may make a mistake...
But then again sex is sex, and it can't all be bad right?

Well, it can be messy. Sometimes in a good way. Sometimes in a bad way.

Trust is often a more important key ingredient than lust.

I've taken a lot in over the years.
I for one, can no longer mix sex and emotion together. While I MAY CRAVE his cock, he may be an asshole, and not an endearing quality.
That being said- he may also be in a "committed relationship" and I've done enough home-wrecking over the years to know that a guy will not leave his girlfriend for you sometimes, no matter how good you are. Or how good you give it to him.

Just because he may treat me well, he might treat his gf/other completely like shit, and wouldn't want anything more than sex to come of it if that were the case.

Trust and honesty are very big in this type of thing. We all have our horror stories of meeting people in person , that we originally met online.

They don't actually look like their picture.
They don't act as they do online.

Then there is the fear of what this person or that person may do if you decide to say no. Is this person going to become a psycho, stalk you?

I am a guy, and I have met some women that are as bad as men at letting it just be sex, when it was discussed it was only going to be a one time encounter. Of course in the beginning this will inflate my ego, until it becomes a total pain in the ass.

So I urge you all, be true to you, do not be someone different to get the attention you want.

Trust and honesty are very big in this type of thing. We all have our horror stories of meeting people in person , that we originally met online.

They don't actually look like their picture.
They don't act as they do online.

Then there is the fear of what this person or that person may do if you decide to say no. Is this person going to become a psycho, stalk you?

I am a guy, and I have met some women that are as bad as men at letting it just be sex, when it was discussed it was only going to be a one time encounter. Of course in the beginning this will inflate my ego, until it becomes a total pain in the ass.

So I urge you all, be true to you, do not be someone different to get the attention you want.

I usually am me, unless you know, I'm not in the mood. Or not remotely interested in the person...then I sort of become a bitch.
Other than that I'm quirky (somewhat) sexy me.

Its sad. I too myself, have said "This has to be a one time thing-"
And then I found myself wanting more and more... Or with the other person hounding me to engage again. Some men are stalkers, as are women...
Too many horror stories to count! :)

We always want what we can't have; or in some cases, shouldn't.

I've taken a lot in over the years.
I for one, can no longer mix sex and emotion together. While I MAY CRAVE his cock, he may be an asshole, and not an endearing quality.
That being said- he may also be in a "committed relationship" and I've done enough home-wrecking over the years to know that a guy will not leave his girlfriend for you sometimes, no matter how good you are. Or how good you give it to him.

Just because he may treat me well, he might treat his gf/other completely like shit, and wouldn't want anything more than sex to come of it if that were the case.

Lol, how true. I may want to fuck the hell out a woman, but if she is a complete bitch it will kill the desire!

I usually am me, unless you know, I'm not in the mood. Or not remotely interested in the person...then I sort of become a bitch.
Other than that I'm quirky (somewhat) sexy me.

Its sad. I too myself, have said "This has to be a one time thing-"
And then I found myself wanting more and more... Or with the other person hounding me to engage again. Some men are stalkers, as are women...
Too many horror stories to count! :)

We always want what we can't have; or in some cases, shouldn't.

Oh yes the great sex with that total hottie that you secretly scored with that you can't ever say anything about or even speak to them because of a total psycho spouse! Yep been there, done that!!

Lol, I've had women threaten my life if I were to sleep with their man again.
Who does that?
HE was clearly unhappy and came to me, to help him out.
Not entirely my fault- Yes I know he had you, but it didn't stop me from ramming my tongue down his throat anyways.

Back