Make me dirty

You Sure Are No Sissy

Seth saw Diana in only an open
blue sweater with a coffee mug in one hand
before he asked his roommate, "Where have you been?"

But Diana chose to put down the mug and
slip off the sweater before getting down on
her knees and giving him a blowjob so grand.

And while she sucked dick, he raised her legs upon
his shoulders and started to lick her pussy
before the orgasm that truly is no con.

Then, Seth smiled and asked, "How am I now, Missy?",
before she answered, "You sure are no sissy."

Next Word - Graphic Novel
 
Her breasts defied gravity and stretched to proportions seen only in graphic novels

Next word: tv remote
 
Slowly but surely, I discovered all her buttons. Like a TV remote well rehearsed in the dark, my fingers knew where to go even if my eyes betrayed me.

Next word: book-bag
 
I reached into the book-bag, the glint of steel chain glistening in the soft light.

Enthralled
 
Something fell from her pocket as she walked by me on her way to the podium. It was one of those USB laser pointer things. I thought about taking it to her, but only for an instant. She had never done me any favours, and always hid any lingering traces of humanity beneath a frosty exterior. No, maybe, if it was connected to her laptop, I would have some fun, messing with her slides as she tried to talk through them...

Two slides in I tried it out, pressing the button for the next. Nothing happened - at least, nothing happened to the slides. This time I studied *her*, intrigued by her sudden anxiety, as I pressed the button. And yes, a definite jump. Perhaps even a slight squirming of the hips. I pressed the button to go back, and her hands shot up.

Forwards, backwards, forwards, backwards. I watched in amusement as her face turned crimson and she struggled through the presentation. I wondered what exactly the stimulation was. Electro, perhaps. Forwards, her clit. Backwards, her nipples. I alternated between them, treasuring every little jump, delighting in each awkward flinch.

When she passed me on the way back, bright with embarrassment, I passed her the remote. "You dropped this," I said, with a wink.

Next word: whisker
 
As Soon As They Got Home

As
soon as
they got home
from fighting crime
in the streets, both the
Green Arrow and the Black
Canary got so horny
that they got naked in order
for Oliver Queen to plop Dinah
Lance on the bed and start fucking her wet
pussy with a stiff arrow shaft of his
own while she takes a firm hold of each
whisker on his face which made him
go harder and faster and
keep it up until he
had finally shot
a full load of
cum into
his true
love.

Next Word - Party
 
Reminder: Per Lit guidelines, do not post more than three paragraphs of a story on the forums.
 
On a large display over the fireplace, I watched a naked woman devour a hard vein streaked penis before our 18 year old babysitter, realizing we were home, quickly grabbed the tv remote and switched the channel.
 
The Blizzard Would End Soon

"I just remembered that the folks on The Weather Channel said that the blizzard would end soon which means that we could finally go home." was what she said to me while rubbing my dick and before I looked out the window and said, "We could do that.", until I looked at her with a smile and added, "But why bother?"

Next word - Valentine
 
Last edited:
Valentine

I pimped a hookup for you...This is the man we are going to meet :

attachment.php


Dinner for three at the Water Front. The reservation has been confirmed for Valentine's Day at 6 pm.


Next word : Threesome
 
Last edited:
Enjoying Her First Threesome With Threesome

Both Vanessa and Austin were able to look into Margot's eyes and see that she truly was enjoying her first threesome with them while he kept on drilling his cock deep into Margot's pussy and rubbing his fingers on Vanessa's gee spot.

Next word - Caught
 
Unknowing ly he entered the bedroom only to find her writhing on the bed caught up in her orgasm unaware of his presence.

Next work Stroke
 
Seeing her naked body writhing in oblivious ecstacy he opened his robe and began to stroke his hard cock.

Surprise
 
Much to his surprise, she openeed her eyes and saw him. Instead of stopping, she shoved her fake cock even deeper in her wet pussy.

Next word Squeal
 
As she shoved her dildo as deep as she could take it she let out a squeal of delight.
"Fuck my mouth with your big fat cock," she moaned as my dripping cock rubbed on her lips.

Throat
 
I slipped the bulbulous head past her pretty lip and slid my throbbing cock deep into her throat.

Next word Spurt
 
My cock throbs as I fuck her throat. My balls tighten and soon thick ropes of my cum spurt in her mouth. Pulling my throbbing cock out I splatter her face with cum.

Husband
 
All of a sudden in walks her husband with his erect cock in his grip. The lovers are shocked and do not know what to do.

Temper
 
https://cdn011.**********/uploads/photos/2020/02/259025/bdsmlr-259025-xME3Hm7Qkn.GIF

Fearing his temper we both freeze with my cock still in her mouth. His hard cock looks so beautiful as he strokes it. He pulls the rubber cock out of his wife's pussy and slams his cock into her. She moans as he fucks her and sucks hard on my cock.

Harder
 
https://cdn011.**********/uploads/photos/2020/02/259025/bdsmlr-259025-xME3Hm7Qkn.GIF

Fearing his temper we both freeze with my cock still in her mouth. His hard cock looks so beautiful as he strokes it. He pulls the rubber cock out of his wife's pussy and slams his cock into her. She moans as he fucks her and sucks hard on my cock.

Harder

"Harder!" she muffles with a mouth full of cock."Please fuck me harder!"

Juices
 
What Do You Think You're Doing?

The juices had finally leaked out of Ryan's cock and all over Sarah's tits before she heard someone yell out the words "WHAT THE FUCKING HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING, BITCH?!" which made Sarah look with shocked eyes at her pissed as hell fiancee Kevin before he shoved some members of the porn film crew aside and stormed off the set.

Next word - Movie
 
movie:

The movie was pretty good and the MFM seating arrangement was even better. We were at the corner, in the far back where there were nobody else was around. The day was extraordinary. We vow that we would do it again.

Next word--extraordinary
 
Last edited:
On The Sofa With A Small Crowd Chanting

The most extraordinary thing that we had seen at this one party last night was my best friend Sherman fucking this new porn star bitch's pussy hard on the living room sofa with a small crowd chanting loudly "FUCK HER, SHERMAN... FUCK HER HARD!" and urging him to shoot cum into her only to have his wife Darlene force her way through the crowd and yell "I KNEW IT... JUST A NIGHT OUT WITH THE BOYS... MY ASS!" before she picked up some magazines and started hitting the both of them hard.

Next word - Magazine
 
Back
Top