Seeking RolePlayers, Writers & Inspiration 2017

Looking for a detailed co-writer for a cheating thread!

Corruption and Degradation
A title that is mostly a work in progress!

Hello, my name is Heather.

I'm from a college town in Midwestern United States. There isn't much to do here, so I find myself mainly studying, going to work and just hanging out with my wonderful boyfriend. Sure, the town has some semblance of a night life, but it gets old really quick, at least for me. There's studying of course, but that's not exactly a past-time now is it? Of course, there's football. Most of the town revolves around it and quite frankly, I couldn't see why. Maybe it's because I'm introverted by nature and big, grandiose social events really aren't my thing. Unfortunately however, I'm kind of stuck in this town, which is only made bearable because of my wonderful boyfriend, Jason. I felt a bit guilty about our current situation however. After all, I took a break half-way through the program so because of my decisions, we're stuck here for longer than we should be. He was so ahead of me academically that while I was stuck taking Freshman year courses, he was working as a TA!

Because of my situation, namely being stuck taking courses that I should have done two or even three years ago, I met Drew; aka the Plougher, as his crude fans call him. He is, as you can probably imagine, the most fratboy, womanizing, star quarterback.

We met during my first day in English Literature and he hasn't let me out of his sights once. Personally, I can't stand him. He's a degrading, objectifying pervert who has been lustfully staring every chance he got. More specifically, the man seems obsessed with my huge tits. Most of the campus seems to be, but with Drew it feels almost like I'm being preyed upon like a gazelle behind chased by a lion.

I'm not wrong either.

Throughout the story, Drew would be using his connections, resources and anything to get me closer to him. Corrupt me, manipulate me until I give into the most deranged, primal lust humanly imaginable.

Does this sound like something you would like? If so, send me a private message. I won't bite! 😊
 
Heya there, not new but new. New old, old user back again to see what trouble I can stir up. If interested check out my dump.

If you're not into wall of texts and lots of reading though don't bother. If you're the literal type and have a sense of humor then hit me up. We'll bang, ok?

Bumpity bump bump.
 
My daddy is my pimp!

That title just about says it all. I play a 40's dad who got fired from his janitorial job in a Los Vegas casino a few weeks ago for being drunk on the job. His wife split before that with some rich guy. It's just been my flirty daughter and me since. We are both open minded about our sexuality and since mom left us we have been exploring that. We started by bringing "friends" to share and we even started sleeping together. When the money started running out, I brought up the idea with my daughter of whoring her out. Prostitution is legal in "sin city" so it was not that big of a thing. I'm now my daughter's pimp and we are making good money - and we're both having the time of our lives!

OOC: I'm looking for a lady to play a spicy daughter. Please write with originality and with detail and feeling - as I try to. Please PM me.

Guys - please consider jumping in as a "john" - but please PM me first.
 
A Small Bargain

I'm looking for a female writer to write a character that is the young daughter (just legal) of a wealthy Indian businessman, who strikes a deal with my character as part of a massive broader business proposition wherein he is the weaker party, that involves his giving his daughter to me. He didn't have a stellar relationship with his daughter to begin with. He always saw her as something in the way, was abusive (emotionally and physically, but not sexually), so when he does this, she hates him even more for it (but, really, she's not surprised). He sends her off with the threat that if I ever say to him that I am not happy with you, he'll start using his wealth and power to make your mother's life a living hell (they had separated when you were young, and he had used his connection with the court to keep you just in case you'd come in handy - like for this business deal).

Clearly, your character will be complex, difficult to deal with, and maybe she has a hard front, spunky and full of fight, but deep down inside she's fearful, broken, and needs desperate healing. She needs a real father figure in her life.

My character will have his own past, which will also make him complex, though more stable than yours. For your sake, I'm leaving out the details of his background, but he'll have the following general features: he'll be a Caucasian/Indian mix but grew up essentially "white", an owner of a multinational corporation, and of course, unfathomably wealthy. He'll accept your father's proposal, and while your character may think he's a sick old man (he's in his early 40's, which is old for her) who's happy to have a "little girl" as his play thing, the truth is far from.

Over the course of the story, with a lot of ups and downs, threats and complications imposed by her father, and other challenges, the two will grow to be a means of healing for each other.

PM me if interested.
__________________
 
Blackology Role Players Wanted

Hi.

I am seeking Role Players for my Blackology thread...
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1484713

I love to Role Play online and am always in search of all kinds of RP partners.

I seek long term RP partners, for long term detailed RP only.

Not interested in short term RP partners.

I do not want to have sex scenes in my RPs at the start – I want long, slow, erotic build ups – if ok with you, PM me to discuss.
 
Here are some story ideas I am looking for females to write with me. Pm me if you are interested

Momma’s boy - My character’s mother has always been protective over him. He recently became of age and started dating girls. Each time he would get a girlfriend his mother would assume she is not good enough and find a way to force her out of the picture. His newest girlfriend is not taking it and doesn’t let his mother come between them so she steps her game up. She decides to show her son why she is better then his girlfriend, this leads to the two of them fighting for his love.

Helping my sister - My character’s sister has recently been getting picked on for not having a boyfriend. She asks her brother to pretend to be her boyfriend for one night at a party to show that she has a boyfriend. While at the party the one girl becomes suspicious that it’s a pretend relationship so she has us make out in front of her. Then she has us go even further and has you give my character a blowjob. Things keep heating up and we have sex right in front of her. The story will consist of us listing over each other and keeping our relationship hidden from our family and us being siblings hidden from everyone else.

Meeting my new daughter - My character recently married his girlfriend after a few months of dating. Since they only been together for such a short time he never met her daughter who was at college. She is coming home for the holidays and upon meeting her new father all she wants for the holidays is to seduce him. After succeeding her next plan is to keep their forbidden affair going.
 
I just posted a thread in the online role-play that is inspired by a combination of World War Z and Auntie Entity from Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome. Take a look at it and if you like what you see or just want to learn more, drop me a private message.

And for those of you who keep sending me invitations to chat, stop wasting your time. I don't randomly chat with people. I only chat with people who I am actively involved with in a role-play.
 
Last edited:
I need players to fill my rp ideas

Dark Heart

You play a scientist named Payton and for the past five years you have been trying to creat skin for people who were burn victims. You were married but due to never being home he got a divorce. But he still has his closest. Friend. She was a friend and someone he can count on. Sadly on the night of the accident she was away. When she got there a cop stopped her as he was covered up. She did not know if he was alive or dead.

But when he breaks out of the hospital he goes underground. Where he continues his work. After a month he went to see her. He needed her as his assistant. But when she sees him he looks normal. He falls in love big time. When he is with her he looses track of time and the skin is turning into acid where he has to remove it in front of her, that is the test...the test of love..

Dracula's Untold Story

Dracula is pretty much older then time in the 1700s he had it all till he became a vampire. Because he thought of his people he did it. Sadly in the end he turns his people but then kills them because they were beasts. And his wife taking her blood and making him a vampire for all eternity. Now its 2018 and he can since her presence so he finds her in new york. Hoping that if they got to know each other. (Again) hoping she will accept him in this day and age. To be able to start over and make a family


The Last Witch Hunter

Koulder is the last hunter of evil witches, he has a best friend who was much younger. Only because he was immortal he has seen her grow. However she is a witch a white one. White witches have been respected. But what he doesn't know is her mother is the dark queen. After his fight with the dark queen he is hurt badly. She took away his ability to live forever. And because of that he no longer heals. She comes to him feels he is in danger and knew because she will have to use her power that she may loose him.

Dare To Love

Matt Murdock was a rather interesting kind of person, he lives by a young woman about 19. She was there when he got into the accident that took his sight. They have feelings for one another. But he ends up getting wounded and could not go to a hospital. So he goes to his friend. One thing leads to another.


The Rider

The Ghost Rider was once an angle that became corrupted by demons and its sanity was gone. But you make a deal with the Rider. The woman he loves is in a coma never to wake. But the deal now set she wakes up and at night you are the rider. But he decides to show her who and what he was. His red flames go blue when he is in her presence. Showing its still him. But what happens when people find out she knows the rider and where he would go.

Even Beasts Can Love

Your character was serving his country for years, until he loses his sight. A bomb blew up about two feet in front of him. Sadly one night you get bitten by some kind of animal. Sadly it made him into the creature. But while in his wolf form he can see when he came back home he had thick chains in his basement only time he cant control is the full moon, which was the mating moon. His friend across the street. He did not want that side on a full moon to hurt her. He does not want her to find out the wrong way. While he changes and has sex if he explodes then the moon has no power over him.

But first he has to tell her so one night he ca)ed her during the day to meet him in the park since no one was around. While he changes because he was in so much pain with the changes it softens her.

His wolf form would be like this - http://en.wikifur.com/w/images/thumb...ofthenight.jpg

I know to much time on my hands lol
__________________

If you are interested in a role (or roles) please send me a text before or after you post on the storie(s)
 
Filled, thanks.

And just a reminder to the lonely hearts out there, I don't chat, so don't ask. I only role play.
 
Last edited:
Hello all,
We have a daddy/daughter SRP in play now. The premise is daddy whore's out his daughter - usually to high rolling customers. We are looking for other (men and ladies) to jump in as customers. Please write with feeling and originality. This is the link to the SRP.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1487471

Please PM sail Away before posting.
Thanks SA
 
Last edited:
Hello, I'm looking for someone who love writing and will be detailed with their writing. To me, I get a thrill out of lots of detail. I've been RP since I was 19 years old and I will give you samples of my writing if needed.

I'm into different types of taboo and coming up with different plots.
Brother/Sister
Son/Mother
Bondage storyline
Fantasy
Science Fiction
Younger/Older

and so forth!

I'm looking to improve on my writing and so I can end up coming up with a few stories to write on Lit. Right now I want to keep it with RP. Please contact me if you love writing and are detailed when it comes to writing. :)

If there's anything you'd like to know, please let me know. Thank you!! :)
 
Looking for writers for this thread. We have 1 new participant and so there is plenty of room for new people to join in.

Synopsis: The SWF (Sex Wrestling Federation)

The RP couldn't be more simple: it's "professional wrestling" with sex. Imagine the gimmicks of the WWE with the kink factor of Ultimate Surrender. Men vs Women, Men vs Men, Women vs Women, all manner of matches are up for grabs.

Please feel free to PM if you have questions regarding the RP, how to make a profile for it, etc. For a full breakdown of the RP:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1486279
 
Seeking a female writer for a hotel room service themed story. Emphasis on oral sex.
 
Here are some story ideas I am looking for females to write with me. Pm me if you are interested

Momma’s boy - My character’s mother has always been protective over him. He recently became of age and started dating girls. Each time he would get a girlfriend his mother would assume she is not good enough and find a way to force her out of the picture. His newest girlfriend is not taking it and doesn’t let his mother come between them so she steps her game up. She decides to show her son why she is better then his girlfriend, this leads to the two of them fighting for his love.

Helping my sister - My character’s sister has recently been getting picked on for not having a boyfriend. She asks her brother to pretend to be her boyfriend for one night at a party to show that she has a boyfriend. While at the party the one girl becomes suspicious that it’s a pretend relationship so she has us make out in front of her. Then she has us go even further and has you give my character a blowjob. Things keep heating up and we have sex right in front of her. The story will consist of us listing over each other and keeping our relationship hidden from our family and us being siblings hidden from everyone else.

Meeting my new daughter - My character recently married his girlfriend after a few months of dating. Since they only been together for such a short time he never met her daughter who was at college. She is coming home for the holidays and upon meeting her new father all she wants for the holidays is to seduce him. After succeeding her next plan is to keep their forbidden affair going.

Bump! Still looking for interested females.
 
:) Hi- M hoping to Meet F writer of similar thoughts.
Well- I’d like to write role play something like that. I’ve been a regular writer and am hoping to find someone who enjoys writing good role-play with a plot to carry the kinks, erotica and sexiness along, and sexiness to carry the story! I say sexiness because I do like to feel a hint of something likely to happen, growing attraction and anticipation and then it does. So to be blunt it’s a 70/30 mix and you can guess which is 70%!! I’ve enjoyed writing Role Play with co-writers for a number of years. I like to write through email- or Googledocs- Maybe PM’s

I like to write by email, google docs and hangouts, or whatever you prefer. But the email etc does give me a chance to edit and save so a post is considered, not just a mad dashed off couple of paragraphs. As an aside, I do prefer a M/F mix, but will try to write a female role if that’s what you’d prefer.

Here are some Plot outlines- but I’m delighted to write yours. I’ve enjoyed writing Role Play with co-writers for a number of years. I like to write through email- or Googledocs- Maybe PM’s . Here are some scenarios you may like- or Im delighted to write something you fancy.

The Daily Trip
A crowded commuter train- Every day it leaves a small town station and travels to the capital. It’s always crowded, standing room only. He has noticed her, gets pressed up against her back one day, and so the contact begins. A rocking train, dark tunnels, warm crowd, no eye contact. What might happen over time?

The Artist and his Model
Top fashion photographer, or artist who also does very erotic semi porn portfolios for exclusive clients. Advertises for an amateur model-no strings. Will she go the full way and become his erotic model and playgirl, might even becomes more demanding/adventurous than him.

The Bar called Cyn.
This plot can be a brief encounter, or can run as long as we want. It can be two characters- or we can introduce others as the plot develops.
I imagine the story starts in a bar to no-where, the sort of dive where some people go who have little more. Others have wants. A bit sleazy, a tough place- a dangerous place. Sex is very much on the agenda. Has-beens, may-be's and those there for kicks. But it is also on the avant-gard list for arty types and free thinkers- a place where anything goes and often does.
He is gritty, and laid back. But could do better. A bit of a writer, one of life's tough luck cases- a bit cynical, world weary but possibly soft centered. Women are fascinated by him despite his off hand manner - sex is never far from his mind- it's why he is here.
----------------------------------
On the run.
She is a killer on the run......he her hunter. A detective assigned to the case. He is past his best years, He’s been around- walked on the edge, the wild side. He’s wise if not fit, cunning but weary of the crime scene and routine of being a cop. He makes his own rules breaks them too, a maverick. Tough, gritty and takes what he can to get his ‘man’.
--------------------
The Pick Up.
It was one of those days- all good and all bad. The sun was out, he had the roof down and the weather was perfect. The sleek black Alfa Romeo purred slowly out of town as he drove to his studio/apartment. But it had been a frustrating morning- he just couldn’t find the right woman- the right face, the right look. The agency had all the usual stuff- skinny, pouty, petulant, or just downright crude. But what he was looking for was someone unique- pure, innocent and delicious on the outside- but dirty and erotic in the mind with a body to kill for. Volatile and voluptuous was what he had in mind. Might there be a chance encounter?

And there she was. He couldn’t believe it- maybe it was his lucky day after all. He braked sharply, pulled to the side some 20 feet from her and reached for his camera. First the shot- always the shot. She was sitting on the pavement- sort of crouched- her look a mix of defiance and sadness. And god she was sexy.
Click, click. He shot her from the car- she didn’t raise her head. In the frame she looked amazing. And the pose—so natural, what a story. If he got no further—this was one hell-of-ah shot.
Toni Borino- Boro to his friends was a leading fashion photographer But what the public didn’t know was that he was also a very very special photographer of darker erotic art portfolios for a select and very well paying group of collectors. Yes his work was hot. So much so that more than one collector had said that looking at his photographs were as near to having an orgasm as anything could be.
-----------------------------
I'd love to hear from you through PM - wether very experienced and possibly RP weary, or just dipping your pen in the ink pot for the first time.

Let's get inspired!!!!

Bump :):rose:
 
Professor submits to a student

I have a new idea I would love to play and explore.

I would play as a social sciences professor at a college. The political/economic topics of the day. I foster and encourage debate in my class and usually stay out of the arguments. But it is impossible to always do so and my beliefs - right leaning and in favor of free markets — comes out.

You would play as a strident, know-it-all super leftist/socialist. While a talented student, you are also very arrogant and convinced that you and only you can be right.

This leads to me after class asking to speak with you. And it ends with me at the end of the plot fully bent to your will and furthering your cause and worldview.

Bonus points if you can play this in the early-mid ‘60s. More bonus points if you can play (and guess) the very well known firebrand leftist who was in his 20s in then60s and shockingly very attractive. :)
 
Hi, I am looking for more threads to participate. If you need male players, send me an invitation. I also had few ideas to share. If you like it, drop me a message and let's discuss.

1. You play my cocky lady boss and we are washed ashore to a deserted island in a ship wretch. Will the two of us compromise and be friends?

2. Sold.
You decided to marry Joe, when he introduce BDSM lifestyle to you. You trusted him out of love and he teaches you things you never imagine in any ordinary relationship. Your parents objected and you moved out with him.
One morning, he sold you to a stranger without your consent.

3. Our secret.
In this small town, sex before marriage is forbidden. I was flirting and teasing with you in a dating website and found out that we are both from this town. We agreed to meet up wearing mask.
The plot it's open.

Invite me if you need player or join me. Drop me a message
 
Dom M Seeks Sub F

Hey folks,

I'm looking to add one new thread to my workload. Please send me a PM with a character profile if interested. Please include an image with your character profile. Here is and example--

Bio:
Secret Identity: Joey Cadence
Hero Identity: Phantom Shadow
Costume: PS wears black motorcycle armor, kevlar padding, steel shoulder armor and a custom, reinforced mask/cowl combo. He dresses all in black and deliberately styles himself after Batman, including a utility belt and cape.

Weapons: Homemade 500k Volt Stun-Glove, in-cape mounted bear mace, night-vision goggles in helmet, retractable baton, flash-bang concussion grenades and manual grappling-hook rig.

Biography: Joey grew up on comic books, dreaming of being like his favorite heroes one day. He studied multiple disciplines of martial arts from a young age, mastering discipline after discipline with seeming ease. He was a champion wrestler in high school and graduated from college with ease. He now teaches mixed martial arts to children and lives with his fiancee who is almost as big of a nerd as him. He has an MMA record of 8-0, but he doesn't feel any honor in sport fighting. From the first time he read about the "Real Life Superhero" movement, he wanted to be a part of it. He's convinced his fiancee to be his sidekick and has begun actively fighting crime at night.

Fandoms: Batman, X-Men, Spiderman, Harry Potter, Babylon 5, Dr. Who, Star Wars, Star Trek, Moon Knight, Cowboy Bebop, Akira, Inuyasha.

(End Sample)

Pitch: "Real Life"

When Joey first heard about the "Real Life Superheroes" movement, he felt like his entire life had been building to that point. He invested every dime of his savings making suits for himself and his girlfriend (though perhaps her design was more form than function). The last few months, Joey's been neglecting everything except his secret project to patrol the streets as a real life vigilante, including his intimacy with his (now) fiancee.

If she's dissatisfied with his new obsession, Joey hasn't noticed. The idea of fighting crime for real is more exciting even than sex. Once they hit the streets, Joey knew his passion would be reignited in a very real way.

But, when these aspiring heroes meet up with a villain worthy of their abilities, they find that real life is much more complicated than comic books. After Joey's fiancee is violated by these criminal scum, he forms a vendetta that only blood can satisfy--while she finally finds something of this vigilante business that she can get excited about.

OOC: I'm looking for a writer to play the fiancee, design her superhero identity as well as her character. We'll join the story on a patrol when we first get a sense of the villain. This will lead to a hot sex scene between the two heroes. The next night, we'll see Phantom Shadow defeated in humiliating fashion and your character will be ravaged for hours and gangbanged by the criminals' entourage.

After this Joey will become obsessed, but your character will start to prefer the thugs to her fiancee. After a second defeat, she'll start sabotaging his equipment, making sure that he gets beaten. Even making adjustments to her own costume for the benefit of the gangsters.

PM with interest or questions.
 
I am looking to do a detailed Buffy the vampire type roleplay to one man, looking for the style of the Angel/Buffy romance. If interested please pm me to go over details and set something up.
 
Hello all,
I'm in an SRP now, but have another idea for one. I got the idea partly from the movie "Flash dance" and partly from something that happened in my real life many years ago. In Flashdance, a young lady supplements her day job income by dancing in a bar. In the RL thing, many years ago I worked with a young lady (we were both young then) who was a big flirt. She flirted with me and the other guys. The company went under after a few years and we all went our separate directions. A few years later I was watching a porn vid and I could swear it was her - down to the freckles on her face! Turned out that the girl I knew and the one in the vid had different color eyes.

The story of my SRP idea is:
I work with a young girl who is a big flirt and wears skintight lather pants, short skirts, etc. Turns out that she dances in a strip bar too. She does this partly to supplement her day job income, but also because of the 'rush' she gets stripping and lap dancing. She could be a curious exhibitionist. The bar is about 50 miles way in the next county, so she figures that noone that she knows would wind up there - and see her.

After a while I am curious about going to a strip bar. I Google it and find that the closest one is in the next county - about 50 miles away. One day I drive there on a Friday after work, and...

Like I mentioned, I'm in another SRP now, and not sure how much time I would have for this one. But I just want to float the idea and see if a lady would be iterested.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top