Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wraps my arm around you, takes your hand in mine and guides it down, using your fingertips to brush lightly over your thighs.

Yes, quite enjoyable.:kiss:
Turns my lips toward yours and give you a very slow and loving kiss. I'm sorry but it time for this little girl to go back to work.....ok ok one more hot kiss...:kiss: can I have a rain check please.

I spread my thighs grinding my clit on your foot . . . I run my tongue up and down your hard shaft . . . paying extra attention to your sensitive tip . . . I run my hands up your thighs and use my left hand to fondle your balls and I reach my hand around to caress and squeeze your ass . . . loving how you shudder and press yourself deeper down my throat . . .

Little girl......you know I love it when you spread your thighs for me so willingly.....my foot feeling your wetness.....your tongue licking up and down my shaft.......your tongue swirling around the head lapping up my pre cum......mmmmmm.......my head is spinning with desire as you spread my legs and grab my ass.......opening me up to your fingers into that naughty place ......I hunger for you to rise up and sit on my cock.....the head slowly penetrating your pussy...........

Yes daddy g you have caught me. You and mojo are just to hot for this little girl not too play with herself.:devil:

Oh little girl.....the sounds of your fingers in your wet tight little pussy......the sight of your puffy mound......has Mojo and Daddy in a state of crazy lust.....Daddy reaches over to caress your cheek.....eyes begging to smell and lick your fingers......:devil:

Happy hump day to all the daddies and their little girls.
Missed Mojo again but appears that GSFM had everything well in... er...foot:devil:

Good morning daddy's! I hope you all had a great hump day :devil:

Good morning to my fellow lil girls. Hmmm what trouble can we make today:devil:

:kiss::kiss: to all that wants them. Have a great day!

Why do all us daddy's love the trouble you make so much?? :D

Good Morning daddysdalphin.........:kiss:

I hope you have a wonderful day!........:D

Are you being a good girl today.......:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back