sloppy seconds

There was this one party that turned in to an orgy.... At one point I was kissing and groping two girl's asses. Next thing I knew they were gone. I'd gone to refresh my drink. I heard that an orgy was going on downstairs. I waited til I got one girl alone, went to her place, and fucked her well and good. The fucking session included eating her pussy, when she told me she had 5 or 6 loads in her. I didn't care. I sucked and fucked her throughly, and satisfied myself. I spent the night with her, and fucked her 2 or 3 more times. When the sun came up I called a taxi, and never saw her again.

I once had a threesome with 2 other guys, but as far as sloppy seconds goes the closest I have is fucking my gf again shortly after giving her a nice creampie.

I too love sloppy seconds, I have been lucky my wife has me clean out her pussy and I willingly will clean the guys cock anytime. She sometimes will have me get the guys cock ready for her and line it up to her pussy or ass whichever she likes.

I would love to find out you live in my area. You can get me ready :)

Seeing her getting filled with a nice thick cock as she licks and sucks my cock.

We both spill our seed at the same time and then I get to eat her creamy cunt....yummy:kiss:

That fucking turns me on sooooooooo much I wish he'd do this for me.

I love fucking my wife and as I get close slowing down and try to stop at just the right time so that I shoot about half my cum without the orgasm . I pull out and shoot it on her flit. She loves the feel of my hot cum on her flit and I an still so horny I dive down licking and sucking up all my cum driving her crazy then sliding my cock back in her as we share a very cum full kiss

I love fucking my wife and as I get close slowing down and try to stop at just the right time so that I shoot about half my cum without the orgasm . I pull out and shoot it on her flit. She loves the feel of my hot cum on her flit and I an still so horny I dive down licking and sucking up all my cum driving her crazy then sliding my cock back in her as we share a very cum full kiss

yummy fun

Last edited:
In the 70's lived in a dorm situation where there was a central common area for TV and cooking surrounded by four bedrooms. I was watching TV with one of the guys who was visited by a gal that lived below on the women's floor.

They weren't a couple but apparently hooked up from time-to-time. After a period of time he took her to his room and fucked her, when they were done they came back out but went in again a short time later.

The second time he came out, she stayed in his room, and he told me I was welcome to get some too if I wanted. When I went she said it was okay so I got into the bed with her and we did it.

She wasn't in the mood for foreplay and I already had a pretty stiff woody so I got between her legs and put it in. She was very wet and juicy from the other guys cum and I shot my wad fairly fast so it wasn't that great of a fuck.

The whole "sloppy seconds" thing was pretty much derogatory then but now I only regret not being mature enough to have enjoyed getting my dick wet with another guys cum and that I didn't eat her.

BTW, he went back and fucked her again after me. Ahh, youth.

Oh what a feeling

I've enjoyed sloppy seconds, & thirds in a couple of group experiences. The excess moisture enveloping my dick was really a turn on. It made for very slick piston like intercourse. Adding to the already existing fluid was super hot for both the woman and me. I loved it when I withdrew and saw my dick covered in cum, both mine and someone elses.

omg yes!!!

omg yes-- the ultimate, a room full of men, all of them breeding my fine ass, pumping their balls dry until I am dripping load after load!!! yes please!!!

omg yes-- the ultimate, a room full of men, all of them breeding my fine ass, pumping their balls dry until I am dripping load after load!!! yes please!!!

This is One of my favourite experiences, five guys and me for a weekend of uninterrupted no holds barred breeding. I managed to get six guys in a hotel room about a year later but that's my limit so far. Sloppy seconds always seemed to turn the guys on and lubed my ass up even more. My dream is an open door, me tied to the hotel bed and a line of guys waiting to take turns until I pass out. Once the first guy has finished its sloppy seconds all the way. I'd love to see my wife in the same position as well.

My go's fantasy

I play sometimes with the wife of one of my husband's partners. Neither of the guys know or would likely approve. I know she would love to swing with us as a couple but we agree that that is very unlikely to happen and I'm not sure I want it to either. It may be a rationalization but I believe girl play does not threaten my marriage and is essentially a victimless "crime." I don't like lying to my husband but in the end it works for me right now. An older gf has told me that the time to enjoy is before we start a family. This may only be a phase.
Anyway, after working out together in her apartment, we were lying on mats in her playroom (exercise equipment, foosball, ping pong, pool table). She started talking about the fun we have had together and how she is so grateful her husband took a job in New York. In her native country in Asia, she says she would be under the watchful eye of both families and their life together would be miserable.
She inched a foot slowly between my thighs as we talked. We moved together and made out humping each other's leg. As we got wilder, she whispered to me that she wants just once to feel my husband's cock in her mouth. She thinks he must be much bigger than her husband since he is generally bigger and broader. I told her it wasn't going to happen. We kissed for a while and then she sat up. I said, "come back" and she said, "just wait. I have an idea."
She wants me to let him fuck me before work and keep it inside until she can come clean me up. When I didn't say no, she began to plead. I said, "I'll surprise you." She said, "Pussy is good but ass is even better. I know he fucks you there because your opening is more relaxed."
This has got to be a new variation. My little Chinese princess wants my big bad husband's spunk and she wants to eat it from my ass. Amazing.
Having a place to share this stuff is very special. My family and friends would be shocked by this goody goody's real nature.

I play sometimes with the wife of one of my husband's partners. Neither of the guys know or would likely approve. I know she would love to swing with us as a couple but we agree that that is very unlikely to happen and I'm not sure I want it to either. It may be a rationalization but I believe girl play does not threaten my marriage and is essentially a victimless "crime." I don't like lying to my husband but in the end it works for me right now. An older gf has told me that the time to enjoy is before we start a family. This may only be a phase.
Anyway, after working out together in her apartment, we were lying on mats in her playroom (exercise equipment, foosball, ping pong, pool table). She started talking about the fun we have had together and how she is so grateful her husband took a job in New York. In her native country in Asia, she says she would be under the watchful eye of both families and their life together would be miserable.
She inched a foot slowly between my thighs as we talked. We moved together and made out humping each other's leg. As we got wilder, she whispered to me that she wants just once to feel my husband's cock in her mouth. She thinks he must be much bigger than her husband since he is generally bigger and broader. I told her it wasn't going to happen. We kissed for a while and then she sat up. I said, "come back" and she said, "just wait. I have an idea."
She wants me to let him fuck me before work and keep it inside until she can come clean me up. When I didn't say no, she began to plead. I said, "I'll surprise you." She said, "Pussy is good but ass is even better. I know he fucks you there because your opening is more relaxed."
This has got to be a new variation. My little Chinese princess wants my big bad husband's spunk and she wants to eat it from my ass. Amazing.
Having a place to share this stuff is very special. My family and friends would be shocked by this goody goody's real nature.
Sorry, I'm dumb ... is this a fantasy or reality?

This is my life as it is being lived

Sorry, I'm dumb ... is this a fantasy or reality?

What made you think it is just a fantasy? To the extent you can trust anything you read on the web, you can read this story as fact. It happened between two young wives in their late twenties just days ago.

What made you think it is just a fantasy? To the extent you can trust anything you read on the web, you can read this story as fact. It happened between two young wives in their late twenties just days ago.

The post title reads "My go's fantasy" but the wording of the post itself makes it feel so real so I asked ... :)

Gotcha

The post title reads "My go's fantasy" but the wording of the post itself makes it feel so real so I asked ... :)

Oh, I got it know. Sorry. It's her fantasy to eat cum out of my ass. The episode of her asking is real.

You know, sometimes I can't imagine how a girl who grew up in such a straight family and went to boarding school and was always so straight herself became so kinky from one mild encounter with another girl. I have decided that the capacity for kink is human and in everyone. I can't explain myself and the girls with whom I play otherwise.

Sloppy seconds

Before I learned that my wife was fucking my good friend. I would eat her pussy as I tried to do most every night. On those occasions that she had been fucking him on the pretense of being out shopping etc, she resisted me eating her out, knowing that his cum was in her.
I thought she tasted a little different and was producing an exceptional amount of pussy juice. It was all good. I have since gone directly to the source.

Before I learned that my wife was fucking my good friend. I would eat her pussy as I tried to do most every night. On those occasions that she had been fucking him on the pretense of being out shopping etc, she resisted me eating her out, knowing that his cum was in her.
I thought she tasted a little different and was producing an exceptional amount of pussy juice. It was all good. I have since gone directly to the source.

Is she still seeing him on a regular basis?

Oh, I got it know. Sorry. It's her fantasy to eat cum out of my ass. The episode of her asking is real.

You know, sometimes I can't imagine how a girl who grew up in such a straight family and went to boarding school and was always so straight herself became so kinky from one mild encounter with another girl. I have decided that the capacity for kink is human and in everyone. I can't explain myself and the girls with whom I play otherwise.

Oh ... okay ... so you and 2wet4words are one and the same huh :cool:

Back