Who's got a dirty mind?

What do you see in the 1st picture?

  • Of Course I see 9 dolphins!

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • OK, maybe I can make out a few of them.

    Votes: 20 14.8%
  • Dolphins? Where?

    Votes: 105 77.8%

  • Total voters
    135
*smile* I know. I did read that. I found seven. All by myself. That means I am not totally corrupted (that word!)...
don't you love that word?
I don't know what to think of the fact that my hubby saw several of them right off the bat and I had to cheat to see any of them!
Probably means we need to have a looong talk.
 
I still see no dolphins in the picture after 10 minutes of looking and even had trouble finding dolphins in the solution you posted.
 
don't you love that word?
I don't know what to think of the fact that my hubby saw several of them right off the bat and I had to cheat to see any of them!
Probably means we need to have a looong talk.

It is a great word...
I needed minutes to find that seven. The first I found forms with its tail her mound...
 
found only seven, and that was by squinting - then i got that you need to look at the dark areas not the light ones

where the hell the other two are hiding, though, is beyond me :eek:
 
then enjoy the other pics and know that you're going to fit right in around here

That's good to know!

Those other pictures even took some time to figure out they weren't sexual! Here's one I found a little while back.

if-you-got-a-dirty-mind-youll-see-it_20120418052103.jpg
 
There is no fucking way there's a dolphin in that picture.

Kids might not know what the hell they are looking at, but I do.
I know none of those shapes are dolphin shapes.
 
I think my minds been corrupted....badly....

All I see is very naughty things in all of these pictures and still don't see how there can be dolphins in the first one!
 
I thought I saw two dolphins until I saw the solution and found I saw none. I have been told I have a bit of color blindness so I am blaming it on that.
 
I wouldn't feel right showing the picture to a child for the dolphins.
 
I studied the picture, and I just can't see any dolphins at all. I didn't think there were any until I started reading all the posts. I still don't see any dolphins now that I know they're there...hmph!
 
Back
Top