Votes: 64 20.9%
  • Sexy photo-shopped pics

Votes: 25 8.2%
  • More Ass !

Votes: 67 21.9%
  • Full Monty!

Votes: 162 52.9%

• Total voters
Just a quick pic for today. Nothing special, I tend to do this pose a lot....

25997e4b83acad337785dd7dafbaa590_zps23571232.jpg

Sexy sexy sexy , those lips are amazing :kiss:

So, how is it exactly that I've managed to not take a peek at this thread before?

*shaking my head*

Jerry... you're sooo sexy!

Sexy sexy sexy , those lips are amazing :kiss:

Hey sexy SJ. Love those sexy lips of yours mmmmm!

Okay you two, I took the next few pics with your comments in mind. Well, I had fun too. ;):devil:

Playing outside? Yummy. :devil:

Oh, yes. I love playing outside. Although sex while sailing can be a bit difficult; Sex while 4x4ing can be downright dangerous! :eek:

So, how is it exactly that I've managed to not take a peek at this thread before?

*shaking my head*

Jerry... you're sooo sexy!

Welcome! :rose: There's lots of 'archives' to check out to get up to speed. ;)

For a mouth/lip request; this is what mine look like when I'm cuming. :devil:

attachment.php

Last edited:
... and another, because, apparently, I was cuming for a while.

:eek:

attachment.php

Last edited:
Just a quick pic for today. Nothing special, I tend to do this pose a lot....

25997e4b83acad337785dd7dafbaa590_zps23571232.jpg
*thud*

Ok it is 32C here and after seeing this my temperature just tripled hehe
I love this photo for soooo many reasons Jerry, your poise, your stubble, the color red that stands out in your shirt (plus it's tartan <3) and your lips ohhhh emmmm geeee, beautiful shot :heart: :kiss: It's very special, as are you :)

*thud*

Ok it is 32C here and after seeing this my temperature just tripled hehe
I love this photo for soooo many reasons Jerry, your poise, your stubble, the color red that stands out in your shirt (plus it's tartan <3) and your lips ohhhh emmmm geeee, beautiful shot :heart: :kiss: It's very special, as are you :)

:heart::heart::heart:
Well, that is the highest of compliments, SmileyGirl. Is it good enough to use as wallpaper on your smartphone?

XO

Not if you pull over... or drop anchor, right?

Ooh. To be underneath... :devil:

Oh, but I prefer my women on top... or tied to a post and taken from behind. :devil:

There is something about a sexy man in the throes of release. So erotic.:kiss::heart::rose:

Christ...that vein that is pulsing at your neck. Perfect for licking and biting....

Yeah? If you were watching me, would you be looking at my facial expressions, or watching my release?

No worries, A. I'm looking forward to seeing if anyone else posts pics in chains to your thread. :kiss:

I'll be on the boat today, but fixing things I broke, instead of sailing. :(. Maybe I'll take it out for a bit and buck down in the sunshine - I brought my iPad for taking pictures. ;)

A friend gave me some chain last weekend. I suppose I should really put my money where my mouth is... :rolleyes:

Lol! I'm sure you'll cope. Boats break. That's what they do. Then you fix em and do your best to break them again. ;)

Oh, but I prefer my women on top... or tied to a post and taken from behind. :devil:

Yeah? If you were watching me, would you be looking at my facial expressions, or watching my release?

That mental image took my breath away. When my brain rebooted, I wondered... How will I watch you cum when I'm tied to a post and you're taking me from behind...

Last edited:
A friend gave me some chain last weekend. I suppose I should really put my money where my mouth is... :rolleyes:

You have more interesting friends than I have. None of my friend's randomly gives me chain. :eek:

That mental image took my breath away. When my brain rebooted, I wondered... How will I watch you cum when I'm tied to a post and you're taking me from behind... [/QUOTE]

It's simple really. Because I'll set up my projector, screen, and camera so that you can watch all the action life size on the wall in front of you. Silly girl. :rolleyes:

Wonderful pictures of your face!
I too love to see a man's face when he is cumming. It is one of the most arousing images I can think of.

You have more interesting friends than I have. None of my friend's randomly gives me chain. :eek:

It's simple really. Because I'll set up my projector, screen, and camera so that you can watch all the action life size on the wall in front of you. Silly girl. :rolleyes:

You need a friend like me.

And I need a friend like you. :devil:

Video is fun, but don't you think mirrors are sexier? I'm a bit old school.

My my my , mister SJ you top yourself everytime ;)
Of course I'd like to top you as well ;) :devil:

Now I know where the term, "Baby, you're the tops!" Comes from. :D
I could use a good topping right about now. :eek:

Wonderful pictures of your face!
I too love to see a man's face when he is cumming. It is one of the most arousing images I can think of.

Mmmmmm, one of my favourite things is having a lover next to me in bed, her body pressed hard up against mine, kissing and watching me while stroking me to completion. And then seeing her smile of smug satisfaction afterwards. ;)

You need a friend like me.

And I need a friend like you. :devil:

Video is fun, but don't you think mirrors are sexier? I'm a bit old school.

Indeed. :)

I used to have an apartment that had full length mirrors along one wall in the living room, and also in the bedroom. They were fun. ;):devil:

Ok, so a while ago, PK posted this awesome pic:

SJ...I have a request that only you can pull off...

65905_422751794478890_512633568_n.jpg

And I thought, "there's no fucking way I could replicate that! Find a deserted open highway, find a car like that, have someone take a shot of me ON it, from that angle!"

Then a few days later, I was riding around, and saw THIS car. So I took a photo of it. (At the time, I happened to be wearing the same style of jeans and boots that the model in the original photo was wearing. :eek: LOL).

76c6910eeae7894f365c4840732b077d_zpsc0f5b256.jpg

And then later, I remembered that I have an App than can overlay images, so I did this:

b99d374d9852baaab3963790972f8594_zpsa91308e8.jpg

I haven't tried to stitch them together yet, but I'll update the results later. :D
I'm quite excited to see if it turns out. :D

Back