Donald X

phrodeau

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 2, 2002
Posts
78,588
There seems to be a number of Star Trek fans among our posters. I'd like to consider the parallels between Donald Trump and Charlie X, and give thought to the best way to deal with such a person.

Act 1

Charlie, a 17-year-old boy, is imposed on the Enterprise crew by a ship of do-gooders who discovered him on a planet alone, having survived several years without human assistance. The Enterprise is expected to deliver him to relatives on a distant colony.

There is some discussion that Charlie only survived because he had assistance from an alien race, the Thasians. But the Thasians are believed to no longer exist, and Charlie denies any knowledge of them.

Charlie encounters Yeoman Rand, and is stricken by her appearance. He makes a move on her, which is not well received.

He visits the recreation room, where Uhura is singing about her fellow crewmates, with Spock accompanying. She sings a verse about Charlie, but is inexplicably silenced.

On the bridge, Kirk hears part of a message from the do-gooders that seems to be a warning, but their spaceship explodes before they can complete the message. Charlie seems to have a foreknowledge of the incident.
 
Act 2

Yeoman Rand tries to introduce Charlie to another young crewwoman, but he is incredibly rude to her. He tries to talk his way into Rand’s uniform.

Kirk gives Charlie a man-to-man talk, and Charlie confesses his insecurity. He whines that everything he tries to do ends up being called wrong. He wants Yeoman Rand, and doesn’t understand why he can’t have her.

Kirk takes Charlie to the gym for a workout. Charlie wants to learn self-defense, but balks at learning the basics. Kirk demonstrates a few moves with another crewmember, then gets Charlie to try and copy them. Charlie fails at this, the crewman laughs, and is dematerialized by Charlie. Kirk summons security to confine Charlie, but Charlie eliminates all the hand phasers on the ship.
 
Act 3

In the briefing room, Kirk, Spock and McCoy discuss what they’re up against. Kirk observes that Charlie is short-tempered and nothing happens fast enough for him. Spock observes that if Charlie was responsible for the fate of the do-gooder’s ship, it would indicate a total disregard for human life. Their original plan to take him to a colony where he has relatives, will now have to change until he is brought under control.

Kirk commands the helm to steer away from the colony, but the controls won’t respond. Charlie bursts onto the bridge to claim his command of the ship and to call Spock, “Mister Ears.” He then storms out to Yeoman Rand’s quarters.

Rand chides Charlie for entering without knocking, and he pleads with her to give him a chance. She activates an intercom to the bridge, and Kirk and Spock rush to her aid.
 
Act 4

After Rand gives Charlie a slap, he makes her disappear. Kirk and Spock set up a doorway force field to enclose Charlie, but he makes the wall disappear and walks past them, frozen in place. He leaves, saying that they’ll be sorry they did that.

He marches through the corridor, torturing and silencing everyone he meets until he returns to the bridge and takes the center chair.

Uhura thinks a message is coming in, but can’t be sure. Charlie is intent on reaching the colony, and boasts that it’s his game and his rules. Kirk hatches a plan on the assumption that Charlie has reached his limit and can’t control anything more. He and Spock turn on every switch in the consoles, then confront Charlie. Charlie turns his attention to Kirk, and loses control of the helm.

The message that Uhura detected comes in clearly. It’s the Thasians, remorseful about Charlie, and confessing that they gave him the power he abuses. They state that he will destroy humankind, unless he is destroyed himself. They remove him and restore some of the damage he caused.
 
Ok......

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1978.jpg
    IMG_1978.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 0
Very good Star Trek analogy, but I still think Trump is Landru.

charles-macaulay-returnofarchons-1.jpg
 
true. before i read the quote i was wondering why you were giving a guy shit for mentioning harlan ellison in a star trek thread.
 
What has that to do with the thread topic? You could always start your own thread about Ellison.

Thanks for keeping the thread active, Lover.

Every time you criticize the article's placement, the story becomes more interesting.

I just love educating low information voters.
 
true. before i read the quote i was wondering why you were giving a guy shit for mentioning harlan ellison in a star trek thread.

because harlan wrote the city on the edge of forever. also, other things.

and then i burped.
 
The answer, by the way, is Trump is Trelane.

Spoiled man child given everything by his parents has too much power for his own good. Gets offended by the slightest criticism, can be goaded easily, loves theatrics and taking adversaries to court having trials. Thinks he knows everything but makes idiotic mistakes. Thinks people are his playthings. Throws tantrums when he doesn't get his own way.
 
So that's a dead tribble on head then?

The tribble is actually still alive.

Donald Trump walks into the medical section with a tribble apparently growing on his head. Bones says, "My God, man! How did this happen?"

The tribble says, "I don't know I woke up the other day with a wart on my ass."

The answer, by the way, is Trump is Trelane.

Spoiled man child given everything by his parents has too much power for his own good. Gets offended by the slightest criticism, can be goaded easily, loves theatrics and taking adversaries to court having trials. Thinks he knows everything but makes idiotic mistakes. Thinks people are his playthings. Throws tantrums when he doesn't get his own way.

This^^^
 
Back
Top