Ball sucking

Was with a guy for the first time last night. He couldn't stop talking about how much attention I paid to his balls. He loved it, and the attention. The kissing, the licking, the sucking, massaging. He really seemed to like it when I ran them over my face. Not to mention the way I let his cock rest on my face while sucking his balls. He gave me a nice reward, so I'll probably give him a round two.

wow that sounds amazing...lucky guy he was
 
I love to lick and suck balls. I am surprised that many men haven't had the experience. It gives me great satisfaction to be their first. Sending them over the edge with my warm slippery tongue.
 
Couldn't agree more about being a man's first. The look on his face when I run my tongue over his balls. But, the best is when I suck on them, the look is priceless. It makes me so wet.

You two ladies sound like every red-blooded mans dream
 
Haven't had Canadian balls...yet.

I am sure you would enjoy. Quite a few years ago I had the pleasure of being with a Chinese lady who was amazing at pleasuring my balls. She would start by lightly caressing them with her nails as she flicked her tongue against my shaft, then would move lower and swirl her tongue lightly around and around each one as her fingernails teased my shaft. She would take each in her mouth, sucking them as her tongue played. She was amazing as I am sure you are.:rose:
 
Omg

That first one raises a question I was wanting to ask blueeyes or any other expert ballsuckers.
How much do you get in your mouth?
I have had mine licked and kissed but never actually in a woman's mouth. I really like the idea of her sucking them in then closing her jaw slightly so they are trapped...
 
I found these when I was...not important. Not sure how long they'll be up, but some interesting and fun ones. Enjoy as much as I did. Btw, the first one is...motherfucking epic! Second, not what I do unless encouraged, or maybe it's just the way its looped. Third is good shit. Fourth is sexy.

http://up2.xhcdn.com/000/089/292/976_1000.gif

http://up2.xhcdn.com/000/089/292/989_1000.gif

http://up2.xhcdn.com/000/089/292/985_1000.gif

http://up2.xhcdn.com/000/089/292/974_1000.gif

Mmm, nice, Bailey. That first one is indeed epic.
 
I consider ball licking and sucking to be part of the blowjob. If there is no ball play, it's not really a blowjob to me. Unless of course a razor hasn't been below the guys face, then I'll reconsider my definition of a blowjob.
 
Back
Top