The Black Widow says: "Assemble Avengers!"

Sorry guys! brief hiatus in the hot action to insert some, ahem, new rules.

You may go back and pick up part of the thread from earlier to tell stories which have been left hanging.

You don't actually have to know all about comic book heroes, you just have to pretend and write dirty.

(I'll go and edit the first post and put these in.)

:nana::nana::nana:
(Banana can can! because I can.)

Black leather lightly shrugged off shoulders.

Hooray Neko has come out to play! :catroar: although I'm a bit surprised you didn't pick Catwoman ;). [/COLOR]

Catwoman's too obvious. . . Sue Storm's ethereal.

Fingers curl, invading roughly. Involuntary moisture...

I have all kind of mad skills... :)

Suggests trousers ought to follow jacket!

I know. I was going to offer your nude wheel changing skills to Og but I thought better of it! :D

Suggests trousers ought to follow jacket!

I know. I was going to offer your nude wheel changing skills to Og but I thought better of it! :D

"Take those off, mortal. Then kneel..."

I don't think a chap of Ogg's advanced years ought to be exposed (sorry) to that sort of unpleasant shock... ;)

"Take those off, mortal. Then kneel..."

I don't think a chap of Ogg's advanced years ought to be exposed (sorry) to that sort of unpleasant shock... ;)

"Unhand my belt of exploding discs."

Well, I was thinking more of him being unfairly treated to your yummy lemon tummy before the rest of us got a peek, but same sort of thing :D

"Unhand my belt of exploding discs."

Well, I was thinking more of him being unfairly treated to your yummy lemon tummy before the rest of us got a peek, but same sort of thing :D

Godly hands on shoulders, pushing down...

Bless you, Naoko... You have an entirely rose-tinted image of my tummy. Well, lemon-tinted, in your case. The reality is much less glamorous. And bigger...

Godly hands on shoulders, pushing down...

Bless you, Naoko... You have an entirely rose-tinted image of my tummy. Well, lemon-tinted, in your case. The reality is much less glamorous. And bigger...

Assassin's wrists come up with bracelets ...

Maybe I like big and beautiful ;)

(Deleted)

Too much Lagavullin: too many words!

Last edited:
Back