Finger fucking.

I love doing this a lot. I do get a little embarrassed when the not so sexually repressed women get a look at my hands and drop a comment.

I think it's awesome to do because it's something very intimate or just straight out fun. But I love to do it and listen, I'm not the most talkative as I'm concentrating on movements, noises breathing and love the feeling particularly when things get hard and then feeling the waves and spasms.

It helps that I have large hands with long fingers though. For those tough to reach spots ;)

How many?

I'm curious, if anyone wants to tell me:

How many fingers have you used on yourself, fingering, or else how many have you been able to get into your lady? I dated a tiny woman, 5'0" and barely over 100 pounds, and yet when I started fingering her, I could get four finger in. and I'm a tall, big guy.

So how many?

Here I am, a guy in middle age, and still incredibly turned on by finger fucking. I think it must take me back to high school days. Finger fucking was a lovely stop on my road to sex education.

Ladies and gentlemen -- both, please -- does anyone else have this lingering fingering nostalgia?
Yes, I love being finger fucked.

Yes, this is definitely one of my things that I enjoy for sure! :)

There's nothing better than being stimulated before sex. I think it needs to be done more often. Especially right before sex or done to tease your partner. Rushing right into sex is a major turn off, especially for me it is.

I'm curious, if anyone wants to tell me:

How many fingers have you used on yourself, fingering, or else how many have you been able to get into your lady? I dated a tiny woman, 5'0" and barely over 100 pounds, and yet when I started fingering her, I could get four finger in. and I'm a tall, big guy.

So how many?

Petite girl, I could barely get 2 in years ago. My wife? 3-4 with ease.

My own ass? 1 then 2 then 3. One day I'll get 4 in.

I loved doing it but alas, my partner will not let me touch her anymore. I do spend long periods of time with my finger inside my foreskin slowly and dreamily remembering what it was like. And The smell is so nice.

Fingering is the best!!

Fingering can be extremely sensual. Taking to slow whispering and kissing, finding out exactly where she wants to be touched. The feeling of her gripping my fingers, thrusting to meet them, and sometimes her gushing on my fingers....soooo hot!

Yes please. I’m petite, but fingers, a fist, give it to me. Finger me until I squirt all over you multiple times.

Yes, this is definitely one of my things that I enjoy for sure! :)

There's nothing better than being stimulated before sex. I think it needs to be done more often. Especially right before sex or done to tease your partner. Rushing right into sex is a major turn off, especially for me it is.

My gf agrees with you. She likes to be held close and brought close to orgasm or even taken right over the edge with my hands before we fuck. Lots of lube and lots of affection. She'll often either suck me or stroke me while this is going on.

Then she feels properly wet and prepared for taking in my cock at various angles and depths.

Finger fucking can be super intimate. It's emotionally and mentally erotic as well; a lovely act of submission from my hubby's side, giving me an intense finger fuck whilst not receiving any physical stimulation himself :heart: And cumming on his fingers is delicious!

So give me a good finger fuck when it's the right time of the month and it's as satisfying as it can get.

So well put!

Nothing gets me off harder than being finger fucked, pressure on my gspot and a little bit of tongue action on my clit. Problem is I cum so hard and so fast from that, I am spent in only a matter of minutes. I need someone to prolong it for me. Orgasming on his fingers after he's just finished deep in my pussy is the best way to go, in my opinion.

I agree with the last line 100%!!
Finger finish me with your cum still inside. Make me squirm and beg you to stop until I go weak from an intense orgasm....

Oh Yes For Sure

I have loved it for a long time! The right touches can make me shake☺☺

Here I am, a guy in middle age, and still incredibly turned on by finger fucking. I think it must take me back to high school days. Finger fucking was a lovely stop on my road to sex education.

Ladies and gentlemen -- both, please -- does anyone else have this lingering fingering nostalgia?

Why is it considered nostalgia? Is there an age when you're supposed to stop because I still love having it done.

Link PLEASE

and if you have a well-developed g-spot, this can be a plaything all of its own - fingerfucking continues, but now with a big plus..........

Could someone post a link to where the Fingerfucking 4, or maybe Fingerfucking IV group is? I can't find it, and have tried everything I know!

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

I'm in my 40's and always wondered why people used their two middle fingers as a technique, I had no idea because I never masturbated before three years ago or so. Finally, I found a how too video, and, Hey, they're reaching for the g-spot!! Haven't tried it yet...

Actually the tendons for the 2 middle fingers run the length of your forearm so they are the stronger and therefore have the most staying power for fingering. Its also how rock climbers keep such tiny grips.
If you need assistance....?

Back