What Are You Listening To Now? 6.0

Glad I brought back some memories.:rose:

I was fluffing around searching for 60's and 70's british stuff that wasn't quite so mainstream as the Sweet and Slade and Jethro Tull (not forgetting The Who or The Small Faces)
My dear girl, when you are wandering down the hallowed halls of British rock, you are not "fluffing" around, you are elevating yourself to something...

Wait. Fluffers. You might want to check your urban dictionary. You have just left a quite delightful vision in the minds of many folk, I'm sure ;).
 
Sam Perry - Looking For Light

https://youtu.be/82Xgc2jxNtw

I can enjoy other things besides heavy metal :) And this dude has crazy skills.

Any Aussies here? Did someone spike the Vegemite or why are there so many super-talented beatboxers coming out of Oz? Besides Perry, I know at least one other, a fellow by the name of Tom Thum.

https://youtu.be/8zronW6HcmU

Exploring the whole beatbox/loop station microcosm is a mindboggling rabbit hole.
 
reverend horton heat at the moment, folsom prison blues:D

When I was in Seattle years ago we ate breakfast at Easy Street and I had Horton Heat Hash and it was delicious!

Was listening to Neil Finn doing a string version of Don't Dream It's Over, but now it's Pearl Jam from Fenway tagging Daughter with a bit of WMA and It's OK.
https://youtu.be/4OqhlBA7Sm8
 
A four-year-old, singing at the top of his lungs.

Awww I miss when my kids were little.
Last night though my 15 year old daughter was singing Walking After Midnight. She has just discovered Patsy Cline and thinks she's amazing. I have to agree.
 
Back
Top