Blown Away by the response so far

Phantom300

Phucking Phantastic
Joined
Nov 23, 2018
Posts
405
My first story went up today. I already have had several messages and encouragements. I am blown away at the positive ratings, comments, and feedback. People are following me!?! Crazy! To anyone out there who may have added to that, Thanks! You all took a crappy day IRL and flipped the script for me.
 
Try posting a link to the story so we'll have some idea what you're exulting over.
 
Not at all, right forum. Congrats!
 
Last edited:
Maybe you did your homework and wrote your story knowing full well that the I/T category has the highest readership on Literotica by far. Or maybe you were more like me and stumbled blindly into the category with your first story. I was also overwhelmed by the response I got.

If you weren't aware, different categories have different audience sizes with different reaction habits. I was let down when my second story in Ex/Voy did not get nearly as much response. To this day, my I/T story has three times as many votes as my Ex/Voys. But it's just because the audience is smaller. I wish I'd known that sooner and saved myself some self-doubt.

Some folks find a category they like and stick with it. Others branch out into different categories. If you choose the later, just know that they're different and don't be surprised if the response isn't as huge as it was in I/T. Either way, best of luck with whatever you do next. It sounds like you've caught the bug.
 
My first story went up today. I already have had several messages and encouragements. I am blown away at the positive ratings, comments, and feedback. People are following me!?! Crazy! To anyone out there who may have added to that, Thanks! You all took a crappy day IRL and flipped the script for me.

Congrats, I smiled reading this having gone through that exact feeling no too long ago. Keep at it, even when the feedback isn't so great.
 
Ah, Incest/Taboo. Yes a category where the readers are appreciative of authors.

Just be warned... If you ever decide to write one for Loving Wives, the readers there are not so nice. FYI.
 
Congratulations on a successful debut. I haven't read the story yet but I saw that it has done very well. 98 favorites from 33,000+ views is really good. That's a good score for this category, too. Readers in this category are generally pretty positive, but the stories don't score quite as high as they do in some categories, so this is a good start.
 
Sure. I've also realized I probably put this in the wrong forum. Sorry.

https://www.literotica.com/s/my-sister-and-her-friends-1

Welcome! I just took a peek at your story and wanted to say that in my opinion the good reviews are for the quality of your writing more than the category...not to imply what was said about I/T isn't a well known thing. I didn't read it all, but I will...and that's from someone who doesn't read I/T. Hope this is just the begiinning of a fulfilling expression of creativity.
 
Back
Top