BDSM posters face pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful. :heart:

Edit: I guess I haven't posted one here for a while, so here be me a after an exam just now.
Such fancy glasses.

Reminds me that I really need to wear my glasses more often.
I wish I had a face that could rock glasses but none that I've had fit my face at all.

Such fancy glasses.

Reminds me that I really need to wear my glasses more often.
I wish I had a face that could rock glasses but none that I've had fit my face at all.

I wish I had eyes that could rock contacts.

Being without glasses makes me feel super vulnerable, but on some occasions they have to go. *sigh*

That smile, though...:heart:

It's easy to look uncharacteristically ungrumpy exam. :)

Great pic! How did the exam go?

Thanks. The exam was easy-peasy, just like I thought. The Chinese exam is on Wednesday. I don't think I'll be posting a pic after that one. :D

I've posted my face other places, but not here. Here's a recent selfie.

Oh my. Gorgeous eyes and such a teasing pose. I'm sure you're drowning in PMs now!

Mr and Mrs cookie, nice to see you, and seela, missed it, but there is that banana, are you sharing the same one with farawyn and the banana thread?

Mr and Mrs cookie, nice to see you, and seela, missed it, but there is that banana, are you sharing the same one with farawyn and the banana thread?

:eek:

I had completely forgotten to take that pic down. Thanks for pointing it out.

She can share my banana anytime.

Profile pic.
Crappy bedside lamp.
I’m yellow.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back