A new home for _me_!

Perfect! :kiss:

Ha ha :p

I'll just settle for the fucking. :p

Nice of you to say.

:kiss:'s :p's OK puts you on all 4's and pounds you as I pull your hair and grip your throat. Take my cock! :devil:

It's simply the truth. Your beauty captivates wherever you go sweet sexxxy one! :kiss:'s

attachment.php

Getting that :catroar: ready for me are you? Good naughty girl!!! ;) :devil: :p's :kiss:'s

very sexy new pics gorgeous!!! I can't pick a fave so I'm gonna look em all over again.

Thanks for all the posts. We are on holiday at the moment so a bit hard to reply to everyone, I'll try later. Xxx

Thanks for all the posts. We are on holiday at the moment so a bit hard to reply to everyone, I'll try later. Xxx

Enjoy yer hols gorgeous......bring back a stick of rock ;) xxx

Enjoy yourself sweet sexxxy one & know I'll be here waiting for you when you can reply...with open arms and all your favorite toys! :devil: :D :kiss:'s

:kiss:'s for my sweet sexxxy one. Missing you. Hope all is well. If you are still on holiday I know you are tanning that gorgeous body and driving all the men wild with lust! ;) :heart: you.

Sorry my sexy friends, I've not had chance to reply to you all.
I will make time tomorrow. :kiss:

Back