Finish the sentence ... Nothing Hotter Than.....

The lovely look in their eyes of being lost in lust as they are starting to build toward orgasm
 
" The moment when she starts squirting because I have done good work. "

When she and I lay naked in the bed, next to each other... close!

Looking eye to eye... touch, holding hands, long lingering kisses and whispers.
 
Nothing Hotter Than.....

That first time you slip your fingers between a woman's pussy lips after some serious foreplay. That rush of wetness that awaits is amazing.
 
...a professional business woman lifting up her skirt and taking it from behind.
 
Snuggling with a sweetheart in front of a roaring fire on a cold winter's evening.
 
That would be hot to hear my sweetheart say that to me but I think there are hotter things.
 
Really like the idea of this thred, so I hope it doesn't fizzle out.

Nothing hotter than.. Hands on my hair, holding it out of my face as he thrust his cock in and out of my hot mouth, face fucking me untill he cums.
 
Nothing hotter than the previous post by Strawberry Crush. Wow.
 
Someone to rub my feet and warm my toes... with out putting them in there mouth!

Thanks LeftyT!!
 
Really like the idea of this thred, so I hope it doesn't fizzle out.

Nothing hotter than.. Hands on my hair, holding it out of my face as he thrust his cock in and out of my hot mouth, face fucking me untill he cums.

I knew there was a reason I started this thread ;) VERY nicely done SC :kiss:
 
Back
Top