How was your first time being spanked?

I have an itch that needs scratching. Still wondering if I should just keep it a fantasy or doing something more.

Do mooore ;)

Doesn't have to be a full blown session, can just start with some light play with your partner, asking to explore it a little. And if you don't have a partner then there are ways to treat yourself a little, thoguh that can be a lot harder to do well.
 
For me, it was good. It was 10 years ago, with a partner who sadly died very shortly after. Anyway, how it began, was we were talking about different things we were interested in, such as light bondage, spanking, blindfolds, etc....we had just done some hot wax, which I was scared about at first, but immediatly found it to be a great experience, so when she wanted to explore some light spanking, I agreed, both as the giver and reciever. She let me give first, so that when it came her time to give, I could tell her, as light as the lightest one I did, or as hard as the hardest or somewhere inbetween. We used some pingpong paddles (The kind with the rough rubbery coating on it). It was a slightly scary thing at first, both giving it and recieving it, but after the first sting, it was exactly what I knew I wanted and needed. Sadly since she died, I have not found anyone to explore this side of myself with in RL. (sigh)

I say go for it, just use caution if it is a new person you are playing with. Start light and slow, you can always work up to it. Also as Kathykitten said, you can always spank yourself and learn your limits. (thinks I should find a time and way to help myself scratch this itch of my own!!)
 
spanking is one of the few wonderfully things that can range from slight to heavy so easily.

If your interested have a go. take it slow and find your limit. What a lovely to discover something about yourself
 
I was spanked as a child on occassion (hand and belt), probably where these thoughts come from. My partner was never spanked so she has zero interest in the subject.

Not really, as many will tell you. Plenty of people who enjoy being spanked were not spanked as a child.
 
Not really, as many will tell you. Plenty of people who enjoy being spanked were not spanked as a child.

Yep. And I wouldn't consider spanking a child, but I greatly enjoy spanking and beating my partner.

Some fantasies might have a source in childhood, but childhood experiences are certainly not a requirement for adult interests.
 
Some fantasies might have a source in childhood, but childhood experiences are certainly not a requirement for adult interests.

Childhood experiences with spanking may even prevent some adults from being interested in spanking. Or at the very least prevent them from being open minded to it.
 
I was spanked as a child on occassion (hand and belt), probably where these thoughts come from. My partner was never spanked so she has zero interest in the subject.

It seems a little wrong to think that being spanked as a child should make you more interested in being spanked, for pleasure, as an adult. And I speak as one who ejoys a good spanking but was never hit as a child.
 
Childhood experiences with spanking may even prevent some adults from being interested in spanking. Or at the very least prevent them from being open minded to it.

That, I believe, would be at the heart of my husband's reluctance. Of course, he was flat out abused... and fears becoming abusive himself. He also won't box or study martial arts, anything that resembles fighting, because of this. Thankfully over the years he's becoming much more comfortable in his own skin.
 
I was first spanked a few months ago, at the age of 40, after wanting to try it for years. I had never before had a man who was into it - and so didn't bother (for me if both partners aren't getting off on something, it's no fun at all - so I waited until I was with a man who enjoyed spanking women).

I absolutely loved it and we have progressed from light, playful spanking by hand to much harder spanking with a belt. There is so much more to explore and I'm loving it.

I just want to echo the point about childhood experiences - I had NEVER been spanked, by ANYONE (not parents; not teachers - nobody) until a few months ago.
 
honestly? my first time being spanked, scared the bejesus out of me. i'm not sure what i was expecting really. but whatever it was i was expecting it was NOT what i got. i guess i thought it would be light and gentle and not really "hurt" if that makes sense. ha..was i wrong. His hands were anything but gentle on my bare ass. like i said in another thread, that first night, my safeword was on the tip of my tongue. as He was spanking me, in my mind i'm think wtf have i gotten myself into??!!??

but after the first time, i LOVED it, hell i loved it the first time too, it was just so "new" that it scared me and again it wasn't the way i had expected. in answer to your question, do more, explore it. you'll never know if you like it until ya try, if you don't then you do what MP did with me and use it as punishment (we found out i don't like the crop, so that's what he would use as punishment) and move on.
 
My partner has experimented a bit with this.....
The other night, he finally went on until I said "ow." >>

I found it to be a fun experience, especially as we were very tuned in to one another.
 
. . .he was flat out abused... and fears becoming abusive himself. He also won't box or study martial arts, anything that resembles fighting, because of this. Thankfully over the years he's becoming much more comfortable in his own skin.

It took a lot to get me from fear to ambivalence to enjoyment. Actually it took another woman for me to enjoy it. I have to assume it was that I could trust her, so maybe with patience, he'll also come around.
 
i do not remember that much. i was really nervous as i had asked him to do it.

Daddy have only spank me very lightly with a paint stick. It made me feel safe and very loved. i dunno what will happen if He ever spank me with His hand. i want to find out and i am afraid to find out because i do not want to disappoint Him enough to make Him do that.

i do admit i feel like being naughty lately to find out what will happen. i need to know.
 
I like giving and receiving. If you have an itch you need to scratch it at least once. Chances are you're itching will continue.
 
My fist time being spanked was actually really enjoyable. He started really light and slow, working up to harder slaps that I probably wouldn't have enjoed if he hadn't started so slowly. He spanked me for a long time and I found myself really getting lost in the sensation, it was great.

Good luck getting that first chance!
 
In high school, my boyfriend wanted to impress his virginal friend, one day when we were all hanging out at his house watching tee vee in the living room, my boyfriend grabbed me when I got up and was walking by him. We had a play fight and he threw me over his knee. 4 or 5 whaps while I kicked my legs. Out of the corner of my eye I could see his friend ogling the spectacle. Good times.
 
I HATE having such a horrible memory, because I can't actually remember the actual first time, even though it was only 2 years or so ago. Stupid memory.

But I remember the first *real* time... The first time that I actually got really turned on by it, the first time that she did more then just a few soft smacks. It was wonderful... she didn't like using her hand, as it brought back memories of her father beating her, so instead she used her belt, and omg it felt amazing.

The stings were not as sharp as I'd thought they would be, but it definitely hurt, just not as much as I'd thought. It was awesome though, and I think the sound of the belt, that very unique sound that only belts have, made the entire experience even better.
 
It was unexpected and I did not ask for it. I was so shocked, I had a delayed response entirely. I was full of adreneline and my head started swimming and then a few minutes later I burst into tears.

It was a really strange experience.
 
Back
Top