The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, women are so funny. And by women, I mean me and whoever else has this kind of warped brain. Like, twenty guys could say, you look hawt, and I'd be, you know, pleased and stuff. But one women says wow you look skinny, and I am on cloud nine. Seriously, that made my day, graceanne. And uh, that's a little messed up. As much as I try to stick to the I'm-just-eating-right-for-my-health line, I do love fitting into my size 8s. I reason it's not too crazy since I am satisfied with a size 8. It's not like I'm Lohanesque or anything.

You're a size EIGHT and you worry about your weight? If you ever say anything about being fat around me again, I'll smack you. And if you think I'm kidding ask my sister - she's a size eight and when she tells me she's fat I smack her. Your body is gorgeous and perfect - as is obvious by how great you look in that leather dress.

Oh my lord, I would be ELATED to be a size 8. I'll be thrilled if I can get back to 12-14.

Yeah, me too. *sigh* I miss size 12. I miss 14. Heck, I miss the teens.
 
You're a size EIGHT and you worry about your weight? If you ever say anything about being fat around me again, I'll smack you. And if you think I'm kidding ask my sister - she's a size eight and when she tells me she's fat I smack her. Your body is gorgeous and perfect - as is obvious by how great you look in that leather dress.



Yeah, me too. *sigh* I miss size 12. I miss 14. Heck, I miss the teens.

No, I'm a ten. Sometimes. See, I'm fat! I'm KIDDING. I just like being an eight better. Little love handles that I don't like. I would say 75% of the time I have a good body image. But there is the other 25%.
 
Now I know why posting on the talk board is such a total waste of time.

Edited: I'm putting that thread in my sig line as a reminder not to do it again.

I still like posting on the talk board, but I had the same reaction. Too funny.

But I like your posts, so can you keep posting for me? Come on, be a pal! Do it for your country! Er, something like that. ;)
 
Ah, thanks.

Wait, was posting a body shot my own version of self-objectification? I'm so meta.

If all you had going for you was a hot body you wouldn't be very popular on this board. Lotsa people have come and gone who're sexy, but have no personality - or their personality sucks.
 
If all you had going for you was a hot body you wouldn't be very popular on this board. Lotsa people have come and gone who're sexy, but have no personality - or their personality sucks.

Thanks, I like me. Most of the time, anyway.
 
The wedding was beautiful. I got a lot of excellent pictures. :D My cousin was able to walk/stand without his brace during the wedding. Although, I have to say I didn't know a wedding could make anyone physically sore. :eek:

My ankles are big as a balloon. And the top of my left ankle feels like I turned it over, but I didn't. My back is killing me. My shoulders are sore (that's probably from bowling though). I wasn't able to get much sleep while at home, so I'm tried, cranky, and just feel like shit-period. Enough bitching...

Over all everything was good.
 
frigging fuck... shouldn't look at my pics more than once...

looking at the pics I posed I am fat.....

ty tho shy & ITW,,,

Good luck Caz :)

well done kitty :)
 
frigging fuck... shouldn't look at my pics more than once...

looking at the pics I posed I am fat.....

ty tho shy & ITW,,,

Good luck Caz :)

well done kitty :)

I haven't seen your picture - my computer is in the living room and so are the kids. But if you didn't think you looked fat the first time you looked at it, then probably you don't. Don't stress about it.
 
frigging fuck... shouldn't look at my pics more than once...

looking at the pics I posed I am fat.....

ty tho shy & ITW,,,

Good luck Caz :)

well done kitty :)

Oh dear, it's contagious bad body self image! Hon, you look fabulous. Seriously.
 
because I'm paranoid...here's me with no head!

2353834574_26c8df615c.jpg

musta been hard to take off your head just to take a picture. :D
 
Now I know why posting on the talk board is such a total waste of time.

Edited: I'm putting that thread in my sig line as a reminder not to do it again.

I haven't clicked the link yet.... (but now I will because I'm dying from the curiosity). But please don't go! You're one of the saner posters on the forum so we need you!
 
Totally fucked-up pompous ass. No, you do NOT get to throw up your hands and say "it's my bipolar disorder I can't be blamed for calling everybody an asshole and telling them to go to hell!" Did your bipolar molecules take over your hands and MAKE you type that? I DON'T THINK SO. Have some fucking responsibility for fuck's sake. No wonder you're on disability for being bipolar, you're a COMPLETE DICK. I'd love to hear your excuses for not taking meds, because nobody with bipolar disorder is that fucked up AND on meds. I mean, SERIOUSLY, you are a COMPLETE ASS.

ETA: This is not about anybody here. I realize we do have some bipolar posters here, but it's a totally different forum.

I told you to stop talking to Tom Cruise.
 
*drools*

just caught Malin's av...

OMFG.....


(long hair like that on a male is my weakness...)

*pets screen & sighs...*
 
Sorry, just had to find the right thread to blurt this comment out....

Netzach, I gotta say.....your AV is very very very HOT! :eek:

:rose:
 
Why oh why?

<Blurt >

Why oh why did things have to get complicated between us, and why was I weird and why did I avoid human company after my corporate company crashed and why did I bring people who weren't adept in your lovely but crafty ways to your gatherings, embarrassing both of us?

I'm sorry we can't play like we once did. I loved pulling your hair back and calling you my fucktoy and telling you how my favorite flavor was slut as I sampled your salty arousal with my intrepid finger slipping into your hot boyshorts panties. I loved slapping your face and ass and that look of pure subspace in your eyes. I loved how you drew on my cock like a lozenge. I loved forcing you to cum hard with your magic wand while I told you how much of a helpless pathetic cum slut you were. I loved putting that rubbery dolphin in you, and the way you would clench at it with your cunt. I loved the way you grasped at my manhood and your absolute surrender to me during those moments of trust that only we understood.

I miss it. If I was vague and non-committal, it was only because of life's complex vagaries. If I lost you, it was my loss.

Come back one day?

< / Blurt >
 
frigging fuck... shouldn't look at my pics more than once...

looking at the pics I posed I am fat.....

I'm doing this too. I promised a friend I would start posting for HNT (Half Nekkid Thursday) on my blog, but I took one look at the pics, went, "Eww, that's disgusting," and haven't looked at the pictures again.

If I don't look at myself I like me. I know I'm sexy and hot and gorgeous, but somehow the pictures make me think twice about it.

Ugh.
 
*takes off the Topping hat & tucks it away for a while*

ponders if subs can wear thigh highs ;)

maybe I am just a leather fetishist...
 
I wish I didnt feel like this all the time.... I wish I didn't feel so down about myself, and lonely.

The more knocks I take, the more I lose confidence in myself and its starting to get silly now.
Yet at the same time, I just feed sad and pathetic. Maybe its time to see a shrink and see if I am bipolar or something.
 
*takes off the Topping hat & tucks it away for a while*

ponders if subs can wear thigh highs ;)

maybe I am just a leather fetishist...

Both Malin and Master want me to get my legs thin enough to wear thigh highs..so I'm gonna venture to say a subbie can wear them:devil:
 
Ugh.

*dripcoughdripcough*

Why doesn't someone invent a sinus evacuation vacuum?

*ponders*

Okay, I'm clearly sicker than I think.

*blows nose for the gazillionth time*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top